Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog (20304 Views)

Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Men Stop Giving Ladies Head During S*Xā€ ā€“ Nigerian Man Advises / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Lacomus:
E pain am
I want know: is there a story behind this meme? Please post the video link or whatever of where it happened. I find it fascinating.
Re: Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog by meobizy(f): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2018
I swear I will never understand Nigerians. I do to an extent but not fully.
What he gave in the interview is an opinion. You do not have to agree with it but it's the way he feels at the time. It is open to change later in the future.
I don't also see the problem here. There are a lot of white women who have no clue who he is. Mixed race children are always the most beautiful after all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Supports Davido: ā€˜iā€™m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' / Complete History And Biography Of Ayo Ajewole(woli Agba) / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.