Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) (4861 Views)

Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) / Best Genevieve, Stella And Omotola Films? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by jedisco(m): 2:20am On Oct 30, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by jedisco(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by sayso: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2009
no harm meant but why travelling to America instead of re-creating the Nigerian dream?
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by marorara: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2009
maro rara on the floor

i too gbadun those 2 babes
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2009
Hmmm, OmoT and Genny in a movie? Can't wait to see this. and moreover e be like se the movie make sense small.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by wunmilyn(f): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2009
Can't wait to watch dis kiss
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Nezan(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2009
Its been long I saw them starring together.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Chrisdonca(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2009
i will like to see that movie, i mean i must.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by maryandrew: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2009
I believe in the two cos they will bring out the best in each other. can't wait to watch it.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by 9ja4eva: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2009
Hmm looks interesting.Anything with Genny in it i go buy
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by oluwaferin: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
The story of both artress is just wonderful watching dem acting together is just A1 performarce.have watch both of dem in the movies game woman play,blood sister.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Lolladey(f): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
Tonto for me is just a beginner and u can never ever compare her with the likes of Omotola and Gene. the pic sure looks interesting. lookin forward to see it.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Chrisdonca(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
thank you lol, the stuff is funny, ! sad sad sad sad
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Vickivicki(m): 2:33am On Oct 31, 2009
Whatever is good, is good (as in both acts together)

we are waitin,

the wait should worth the time
cool
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by gist: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2009
cant wait to see this movie.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by deezah(f): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
Wow! Genevieve and Omotola in a movie?? Now, that's what I'm talking about. Two very good actors keeping it real. Can't wait to watch it.

asha 80:

[/b]

Quote from: naliakar on Yesterday at 12:13:21 AM
Great. But what rivalry are you talking about? The two are not equal in beauty and talent. Although my cradle brings me closer to Gene, I must admit that Omo is far more superior in build, shape, complexion and beauty. You rarely get that combination in the west. But there she is for you. I think Gene's beauty and acting are hyped.

But that movie will be good to watch if only to create a common ground on which to continue comparing two people who should never be compared.

In Nollywood now, Tonto remains the best actor. If you watch her acting, the girl knows how to get in character and animate it well. She is far more superior in acting quality above all the rest of the ladies, these two included.

Tonto? Pls dont get me started. The chick acts like she's retarded or something. Best actor, oh puh-lease.
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Nizoral(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
na today e don tey fly jo omo and genny
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2009
1. Stella Damasus
2. Tonto
3. Omo
4. Gene & Ini
5. Patience
6. Ngozi
7.Chioma Chuk,
8. Rita
9. Stephanie
10. Kate
11. Mercy

I still don't get the hype this Ini sef, IMO she should not feature on this list. Omo and Genny are both very good and they tend to bring out the best in each other
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by naliakar: 2:58am On Nov 01, 2009
naijababe:

I still don't get the hype this Ini sef, IMO she should not feature on this list. Omo and Genny are both very good and they tend to bring out the best in each other

Well, Ini Edo is equally good. Give her her due. And there is this thing about her height which has some grace in it. She is a real African beauty. If you are a man, you will not help being charmed by Ini's eyes and a well structured nose, both in addition to her acting. The girl is good
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by redish: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
Omotola is the deepest actor from this part of the world and yes i feel you naliaka on the Total package thing , Naija should be happy we have that chick and she proves DELAY is no DENIAL, she is surely making we her ardent fans proud and happy slowly,but SURELY.
Will def be waiting patiently for real acting from this Diva!
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
Omotola is the deepest actor from this part of the world and yes i feel you naliaka on the Total package thing , Naija should be happy we have that chick and she proves DELAY is no DENIAL, she is surely making we her ardent fans proud and happy slowly,but SURELY.
Will def be waiting patiently for real acting from this Diva!
Posted on: November 01, 2009, 02:58 AMPosted by: naliakar

A few years ago I'd agree with you but right now I think Genny is the better actress even though I personally prefer Omo. Can you really compare her now with her performance say in Mortal Inheritance or the Prostitute? I have to admit however that the two of them together often result in movie worth watching cos the professional rivalry between brings out the best in both
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by redish: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Nada, sorry love,actually people are complaining that Genny's performance has detoriated (no zeal/ dept) ;Dover the years Omotola has and is still as deep ,check out My Story, for example,
please she is obviously not about hype but substance. kiss
Re: Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) by goodperson: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
Actually, i think they are both very good actresses, One will argue that sometimes one is better than the other, i actually loved genny in movies like Girls Cot (although to me that movie is rubbish), Beautiful Soul, Games Women Play, Private Sin, Critical Decision, etc, she totally blew me up in the move, KEEP MY WILL, , that was a first class performance, i didnt particalarly like her in emerald( she was too stiff for that romance part ).
as for Omotola, i loved her in Market sellers, i belong, celebrity, Blindfold, All my life, When the heart lies etc, she totally blew me up in the movie MY STORY!!! especially the part 2. that was a sensational performance, even patience ozorkor would not have been able to interprete that role better. believe me, and as for her flops, TOMMOROW MUST WAIT (maybe She was sick when shooting the movie, but she didnt look fit), BEYONCE AND REHANNA (she acted well and actually made the film worth watching, but how on earth could she have accepted such crap of a script? beats me, )
if i were to choose who has more flair, i would go for genny. She is so confident of herself. Not that omotola dosent o, but genny just edges her. But if i were to go for the deepest between them, no doubt Omotola, She is very deep, highly emotional, and can act any part given to her, of course, not saying genny does not, but omotola edges her in this, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION OO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Project Fame Goes Full Voting For The Six Remaining Contestants / COMPLETE SEASONS: Money Heist (season 1 - 4) / Best TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.