Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81322 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dang that was dope.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
JeSoul:

^^lol . . . infact eh, I'm going to start charging you as I'm doing your job now  cheesy . . .

here's another in the POSTERIZED series and how ironic! The same Corey Brewer who just embarrased Fisher is on the receiving end this time.

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/esEEpikpfJM[/flash]

Dayum! grin Fantastic behind the back pass from House while falling outta bounds and posterlicious finish from the recovering Tony Allen . . . AND 1!  grinapart from injuries this kid would been an all star by now.
That was fiyaaa!!!! I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked on my couch yesterday tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas to ma NBA Compadres

Chrsitmas night would be sizzling for sure. Last year it was the Celtics vs Lakers this year its a double whammie with the Cavs vs Lakers and Magic vs Celtics. I hope i'd not be too tipsy to see these games
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!!!!, Y'all.

Tomorrow's game is a Must-watch!!! cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2009
Games tomorrow will be brilliant. Can't wait.

Merry Xmas to the basketball nation.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
Trust Boston to ruin the fun. Boring. I bet eveb Bo fans would rather watch the Lakers - Cavs.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ah Rondo boo  kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2009
Hahaha the Lakers got their asses kicked by the Cavaliers. H202 must have gotten his worst christmas present ever grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
A-40:

Hahaha the Lakers got their asses kicked by the Cavaliers. H202 must have gotten his worst christmas present ever grin grin
Hehe grin the rest of us enjoyed every second of it jare, lol.

That should snap them back to reality that it is not a foregone conclusion they will snag another trophy this year. I couldn't even believe the Celtics trumped Orlando like they did, and did it without their top scorer . . . goes to show when they really focus and come to play, they can be invinsible. They looked bored losing to the Clips and GS past 2 games lol. I wish the playoffs would start already . . .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2009
That's not funny angry
It sucked some of the fun out of christmas for me.
And I'm glad my disoriented backyard warriors spanked the celics.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
H2O2:

That's not funny angry
It sucked some of the fun out of christmas for me.
And I'm glad my disoriented backyard warriors spanked the celics.

Spanked ke? a single digit loss is not a spanking dude. What Cleveland did to ya'll? now that was a bare-but.t, bad-azz, merciless spanking grin

Celtics can afford to lose games here and there to bottom feeders, we have shown what we can do against the big guns. The playoffs should be afraid, be very afraid cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2009
We ain't worried about a loss to the Leaveland Crabs. That was a baby bump in the road. Every team is bound to have an off day here or there once in a while, like the Magic had against your team.
And we know the Lebrons have never even won a game on the grandest stage.

As for the Celtics grin grin - Kobe still has more championship rings than your big three combined. We are not afraid of those old, injury-bound geezers. And Sister Paulina has gotta be the softest player in the NBA tongue .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
Oh pls, after the Lakers' loss to the Cavs, y'all equally struggled with your other wack-a.s.s Cali team, y'know those irrelevant teams with no fans.  grin

It sucks so bad sometimes, I feel like being a Clippers or Kings fan. . .  .just outta pity.  sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
lmaoOOOOOOoo grin grin continue feeling sorry for those useless teams while the lakers keep owning california. Dr. Buss only knows how to win.
we are the most transcendental sports franchise in california so i understand why you pity those teams.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2009
Finally we beat Denver!! I was starting to think they owned us!! Y'all might not agree but i think Los Mavs made the best trades over the summer!! Drew Gooden and Tim Thomas have been steals i'm just loving the depth right now!! When you can beat the Crabaliers without Nowitzki it means a lot

JeSoul:

Hehe grin the rest of us enjoyed every second of it jare, lol.

That should snap them back to reality that it is not a foregone conclusion they will snag another trophy this year. I couldn't even believe the Celtics trumped Orlando like they did, and did it without their top scorer . . . goes to show when they really focus and come to play, they can be invinsible. They looked bored losing to the Clips and GS past 2 games lol. I wish the playoffs would start already . . .
It was funny to watch but methinks they where just snoozing but really i think they are relying too much on Kobe for offense especially in their last set of games. I can't wait for y'all to clash though

I heard firearms where found in Gilbert Arenas's locker?? Hmm when next are the Cavs visiting the Verizon Center Shaq had better watch out!! It seems Arenas is feening to bust a cap
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2010
grin What an amazing way to start off the new year. It feels GREAT to be a Lakers fan.
Kicking it off in style.
It's like God just put Kobe Bryant here on this earth for us to watch and marvel at his greatness.

Another game winning dagger! All bottoms.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2010
Happy New year y'all.

Where is Bawo let him come and explain to us how his Bulls managed to squander a 35pt lead three minutes into the third quarter against the Kings??
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2010
A-40:

Where is Bawo let him come and explain to us how his Bulls managed to squander a 35pt lead three minutes into the third quarter against the Kings??
roflmao

happy new year
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2010
Na wa oo, how did the Lakers manage to win that game? angry angry tongue
But that was a frigging struggle lmfao. Is it me or are the other Cali teams stepping it up? shocked shocked

Happy New Year my fellow NBA peoples. cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
How did they manage to win? Excuse me . . . needst I remind you that we have captain save-the-day.
There are no other Cali teams. Must be a joke or something.

Mama there goes that man. He's finna super man that . . .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2010
ron ron is a nut

[flash=400,330]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UicEIvvwauE[/flash]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2010
tonight's game link - lakers vs. mavericks

http://www.vshare.tv/live/57051/kobe_for_the_win
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2010
Happy New Year guys
Go LAKERS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2010
A-40, sorry we raped your Mavs.

Same goes for the other teams that have beat us this year. Next time we meet, believe we're coming with a vengeance.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chidyke77(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
Go my clvland!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
What is this world coming to? that orks and scrubs like Artest think themselves sexy enough to strip down to only boxers on national tv?

Anyways, Celtics have hit a rough patch. 3 starters are down. 3. I hope they don't bring this injury bug into the postseason again. One good thing is that Tony Allen is getting better every game since filling in for Pierce in the starting line-up. That kid has a bright bright future if only he can just stay healthy.

Rumor has it Cleveland is going to make a major trade before the deadline . . . who do you think needs to go besides Mo-i-disappear-at-crunch-time Williams? cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
And oh Happy NEW YEAR to my girl Chiogo, my fellow Bostonian in this land of aliens kiss

Happy new year to even you Peroxide, I fancy you much inspite of your evil laker affiliations, I forgive you. Go and sin no more.

And A-40 I wish you and the Mavs much success cheesy lawd knows you need it esp after last night! lol

and ditto to Bawo, you most of all def needs a turnaround. . . Chicago teams must be giving you sleepless nights. Happy new year to all!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2010
JeSoul:

And oh Happy NEW YEAR to my girl Chiogo, my fellow Bostonian in this land of aliens  kiss

Happy new year to even you Peroxide, I fancy you much inspite of your evil laker affiliations, I forgive you. Go and sin no more.

And A-40 I wish you and the Mavs much success  cheesy lawd knows you need it esp after last night! lol

and ditto to Bawo, you most of all def needs a turnaround. . . Chicago teams must be giving you sleepless nights. Happy new year to all!

the bulls are having a turn around, derrick rose is back to true form.   The bulls aren't playing for anything, we all know the real season for the bulls is during free agency.  we are watching you dwayne wade.

the blackhawks are making me pround anyway smiley
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2010
LeSPN tried to pull a Kobe last night against the Bobcats so he can get LeSlurped by BSPN but he LeClanked.
I Leloled.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2010
Happy New Year to you too Jesoul.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2010
JeSoul:

And oh Happy NEW YEAR to my girl Chiogo, my fellow Bostonian in this land of aliens kiss
Happy New Year!!! kiss kiss We shall overcome!! grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2010
H2O2:

A-40, sorry we despoiled your Mavs.

Same goes for the other teams that have beat us this year. Next time we meet, believe we're coming with a vengeance.
Its no biggie we where coming off the back of a win against the Kings the night before so we had to play duds like Quinton Ross and Singleton too many men used by Rick Carlisle i wonder why he didnt just stick with the usual 8 man rotation. Its all good at least we beat y'all earlier and our record against the Western Conference finalists is 2-1 not bad considering the fact that all 3 games have been road games

JeSoul:

Rumor has it Cleveland is going to make a major trade before the deadline . . . who do you think needs to go besides Mo-i-disappear-at-crunch-time Williams? cheesy
I wonder who would collect Mo Williams fat pay-check with free agency looming and the labor agreement thingy. Expiring contracts is where its at right now. Happy new year to you too and we are doing just fine remember we beat the Lakers earlier unless you where expecting us to sweep em. . 2nd in the West is exactly where we want to be

bawomolo:

the bulls are having a turn around, derrick rose is back to true form.   The bulls aren't playing for anything, we all know the real season for the bulls is during free agency.  we are watching you dwayne wade.

the blackhawks are making me pround anyway smiley
Happy new year bro. You have still not explained how you lost a 35 pt lead in the third minute of the third quarter to the Sacramento Kings. Thats what you get for cutting Ben Gordon and keeping Luol Dung but John Salmons has been the biggest letdown of all! Dude has been shambolic. Lebron is joining D.Wade in Miami! either him or Carlos Boozer

H2O2:

LeSPN tried to pull a Kobe last night against the Bobcats so he can get LeSlurped by BSPN but he LeClanked.
I Leloled.
You need bed-rest

Chei T-Mac and A.I are in the running for Next month's All-star game!! The NBA has to do something about this circus All-star voting has become. Very soon Micheal Jordan, Magic Johnson and Dr J would be leading votes in All-star ballots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.