Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81152 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by OgidiBoy(m): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2011
If I was You, I'll stay away from the down town area and watch it in the comfort of your house. I remember those days when the Red River (OU)

night used to be fun to go to and hang out all night at the West end till the gangs from South Dallas took over. And none of those fools even go to college angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by riket(f): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2011
Lebron on DECISION II:

“I will be leaving Miami and take my talents elsewhere… what I was looking for was a better supporting cast, people who would be good and would help me win, but should not be better than me… my team mates in Miami have stepped-up in this series, except me… and now everyone is blaming me for the loss… this shouldnt be happening… I should be the one doing the blaming… after all, I am THE KING.”
grin shocked
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2011
OgidiBoy:

If I was You, I'll stay away from the down town area and watch it in the comfort of your house. I remember those days when the Red River (OU)

night used to be fun to go to and hang out all night at the West end till the gangs from South Dallas took over. And none of those fools even go to college angry

Youre right maybe I would just stay on Las Colinas and get drunk . Such a shame Friday is a working day
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2011
@Jesoul
Gracias! Its been a long time coming. I hope u saw LEbron again display zero class and immaturity with em post game comments. That Diva ain't ready to be a Champion and it seems the hate he is feeling is starting to phuck with his mind .

Where is Brave Heart hehehe this went better than I could have expected
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 2:04am On Jun 14, 2011
From Dallas TX.

Ok Miami heat Spread ya legs , Arch ya back. Nowitzki wanna ram, Spread ya legs, CHandler wanna ram, Lebron spread ya legs

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/PW-PU2Clmzg[/flash]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by rasputinn(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^^
Hehehehehehehheehehehehehehehe

The one and only certified agbaya on nairaland,abeg leave my ribs alone,it's too early in the morning to be crackin' 'em up

But seriously,LeBron has spread his legs,arched his back and been rammed silly grin grin grin

Pompous queen James
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by FBS: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2011
Oouch! Heat got Mav[i]ed[/i]. grin

Congrats to Dallas.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by noblegas2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Ok with 2 bottle of Ciroc down Now I can come back to life.

Gotta hit Academy Sport shops.[size=15pt] I need the Mavs Jersey (Nowitzki) and the Flag[/size]

Several things can help.

A cold shower with Petrol, Use ground pepper as eye lashes, or a jacuzzi bath in Oke-Afa canal.

Choose one. Ok Get with the programme Mavericks baby.

Haaaaa, if u havent got it, then you are on a long thing, grin grin grin

This party go baddddtt gannn niii
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
Due to their “loyalty, integrity and teamwork,” Ohio governor John R. Kasich felt it necessary to praise the Dallas franchise for their first championship with an official state resolution, just because the Mavs’ title proved that those “admirable traits are as crucial as talent and athleticism.” Definitely true and definitely a state-sanctioned shot at a certain former Cavalier who is probably not Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

But that’s not it. Kasich’s resolution also specifically lauds Dirk Nowitzki for “forgoing free agency and keeping his talents in Dallas,” even though Dirk technically did enter free agency last summer. But let’s not allow facts to stand in the way of zings. Nowitzki is also acclaimed for “remaining loyal to the team, city and fans for whom he played his entire career,” just to rub things in a little more.

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/06/14/mavericks-officially-named-honorary-ohioans/

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Wetin ToH/Karmamod do you?
Karma no do me anything now. Just giving a shout out to one of my fav girls on NL.

doyin13:

Mehn. . . na wa oo.

Someone needs to get fired. With the talent the Heat have, they should not be losing to anybody over seven games. Warraheck!!!!!!!
Be like say you still haven't changed the bulb in that your aba-made crystal ball grin

Anyway. . . .

Mama mi Jesoul. . . Ki lo n sparkle. I hear somebody put a ring on it. Congratulations oo grin grin grin grin
Infact self he put two rings cheesy lol. Thank you dear. Abeg no do like me, make you send me invitayshun when yours is a greenlight. Hope you'll even be able to find a suit/tux that can fit those machine guns you're packing lol.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
A-40:

@Jesoul
Gracias! Its been a long time coming. I hope u saw LEbron again display zero class and immaturity with em post game comments. That Diva ain't ready to be a Champion and it seems the hate he is feeling is starting to phuck with his mind .
My brother I saw it oh . . . that was really low, immature and childish. But then I thought about it . . . some people have take their criticism of him too far, borderline hatred . . . I guess he couldn't resist but take a cheap shot. But still . . . he shouldn't have said that. Just congratulate Dallas and say you'll be back next yr instead of telling ur critics they're poor and you're rich so they should stick it.

dayokanu:

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/06/14/mavericks-officially-named-honorary-ohioans/

Somebody somewhere anywhere please tell me this is a joke? please? and that the governor did not actually write and sign that? shocked
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
Congratulations to
the Dallas Mavericks,
the 2011 NBA Finals
Champions!

Let’s celebrate their victory and the
official parade by wearing a
Dallas Mavericks jersey
or royal blue shirt* on

Thursday, June 16

(Mavericks t-shirts are acceptable.)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
JeSoul:

My brother I saw it oh . . . that was really low, immature and childish. But then I thought about it . . . some people have take their criticism of him too far, borderline hatred . . . I guess he couldn't resist but take a cheap shot. But still . . . he shouldn't have said that. Just congratulate Dallas and say you'll be back next yr instead of telling your critics they're poor and you're rich so they should stick it.
Somebody somewhere anywhere please tell me this is a joke? please? and that the governor did not actually write and sign that? shocked

Duh It was on CNN

Dallas rules

Abeg who has a link to LeBrons post game reaction
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:22am On Jun 15, 2011
JeSoul:

My brother I saw it oh . . . that was really low, immature and childish. But then I thought about it . . . some people have take their criticism of him too far, borderline hatred . . . I guess he couldn't resist but take a cheap shot. But still . . . he shouldn't have said that. Just congratulate Dallas and say you'll be back next yr instead of telling your critics they're poor and you're rich so they should stick it.
but these poor fans are the reason he is in South Beach not State pen at least now we know who took their talents to South Beach. DIRK
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2011
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Duh It was on CNN
No wonder unemployment is approaching 10% . . . this is what governors are spending their time doing instead of creating jobs. Na wah oh, the hate for Lebron is on a level that the human mind cannot even begin to comprehend.

A-40:
but these poor fans are the reason he is in South Beach not State pen at least now we know who took their talents to South Beach. DIRK
Lol.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
Lets have some fun . . .

Guess Lebron was talking about fish when he said " . . . not five, not six . . . " lol

Why did they use bigbaby's head as the fish head? lol [img]http://2.bp..com/-8ktT4p-6xsI/TfYnXGGxmdI/AAAAAAAAAGw/oTsWpDhLVqo/s1600/Heat%2BFishin%2527.jpg[/img]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2011

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Deshawn Stevenson to Lebron: How ma Dirk taste?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by OgidiBoy(m): 1:46am On Jun 17, 2011
Anyone else at the parade today ? What a freaking crowd, who would have ever thought so many ppl would show up. It's so amazing even

with all that crowd there was not that much trouble or arrests, we've really grown up in BIG D.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Anyone else at the parade today ? What a freaking crowd, who would have ever thought so many ppl would show up. It's so amazing even

with all that crowd there was not that much trouble or arrests, we've really grown up in BIG D.

After scaring me away, you now went there?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by OgidiBoy(m): 2:15am On Jun 17, 2011
dayokanu:

After scaring me away, you now went there?

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

I'm so sorryyyyyy grin grin

I just could not see myself at home when something like this was going on in down town.

This is just a great day for the Metroplex I tell you grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
I was sitting all day in my cubicle, thinking of what fun I missed, when I could have given one flimsy excuse and gone for the parade.

Its all good, I would attend Next years parade when we defend the title tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by maverick2(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
A-40:

Deshawn Stevenson to Lebron: How ma Dirk taste?
shocked shocked shocked

OMG are you dissing Lebron or Dirk??!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2011
_maverick:

shocked shocked shocked

OMG are you dissing Lebron or Dirk??!!
The message was for Lebron I'm suprised u MIssed the double entendre
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
Happy Birthday to the Best BAller on the planet. Dirk Nowitzki!!! The critics have been silenced
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
A-40:

Happy Birthday to the Best BAller on the planet. Dirk Nowitzki!!! The critics have been silenced

Lol . . . he deserved the ring.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
My people help me laugh . . .

Ron Artest is changing his name to "Metta World Peace" LOL . . . dude. Like. Seriously? cheesy

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Ron-Artest-is-petitioning-to-change-his-name-to-?urn=nba-wp5466

It's not the coolest name change in sports history, World B. Free has him beat there, and it's not exactly a novel idea when Chad Ochocinco beats you to the punch a few years before, but Ron Artest's pending name change to -- get ready -- "Metta World Peace" is a real thing. An all-too real thing.

Apparently, Lakers radio reporter John Ireland broke the news on his show earlier Thursday, and TMZ picked it up from there. AP confirmed the madness is true. Metta World Peace, with "Metta" apparently a word derived from the Buddhist religion and the Sanskrit language meaning "friendliness," "benevolence" and all manner of other heartwarming descriptions.

It's the latest move from the kindler, gentler Ron -- er, Metta World Peace. In the 6 1/2 years since he charged into the stands in Detroit to confront someone who had thrown a drink at him, Peace has rebuilt his image through his play with three other teams, won a championship in Los Angeles, auctioned off his championship ring to raise money for mental health research and care, all while staying incident free. He tended to clang quite a few jumpers as the Lakers disappointed and fell in the second round of the playoffs last month, but how can you get angry at a guy with "Peace" on the back of his jersey?

The change is up to you, Los Angeles Superior Court. Give Peace a chance.

(Sorry, you know I had to.)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Artest don kolo finish. The Lakers are just lucky they where able to squeeze a ring from him as he came good in that game 7 I still don't get why they even moved Ariza for him in the first place.

By the way did u see the Draft
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
^Honestly, his kolo does not have start or finish. May God be with the poor guy . . . cos this one na correct crase grin

I caught flashes of the draft jare. Not too exciting this year as it doesn't seem there are any real movers and shakers in this class that can transform a team . . . we'll see sha. I could be wrong. Plus unlike previous years (and because of the impending lockout) there were no trades or blockbuster deals to spice things up. Everyone is sorta waiting for the labor deal to get sorted before making real moves. The NBA is in limbo right now.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^ I am sure they will find a way to take care of all these before the season sarts
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by meetpriya: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2011
my favt sport

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply)

947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.