Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (627741 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=DeniseKendricks post=58718944][/quote]
dont mind that guy. He doesn't know how to express himself at this stage of his life without being obnoxious.
See our future doctor. What a pity
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ellacity: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
It will be very hypothetical of me to respond in a rude way and to insult you back in the PITY statement. I am not God and never will I be, but going by your submissions it sounds ridiculous that you cant have your msc thesis at hand and as such I find it extremely difficult to believe that you are genuine. For the future doctor, I am already on course and on point. Thanks for seeing my successes from a distance.

I am your humble lady ELLACITY

usqoh:

dont mind that guy. He doesn't know how to express himself at this stage of his life without being obnoxious.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by dodobytes: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ellacity:
It will be very hypothetical of me to respond in a rude way and to insult you back in the PITY statement. I am not God and never will I be, but going by your submissions it sounds ridiculous that you cant have your msc thesis at hand and as such I find it extremely difficult to believe that you are genuine. For the future doctor, I am already on course and on point. Thanks for seeing my successes from a distance.

watch ur attitude ma'am...... it kinda stinks

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
ORDER! ORDER!! ORDER!!!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Let us all exercise patience brothers. Its coming to an end. In two weeks time everything will be over. So please we should calm ourselves there is no need for this squabble

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ellacity:

Why should I always carry hard copy of my MSc thesis at hand when I have soft copy in my laptop and mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nice one bro. But many of us would like to know where you get your info from.. It's not a big ask is it?
Mballowa:
Let us all exercise patience brothers. Its coming to an end. In two weeks time everything will be over. So please we should calm ourselves there is no need for this squabble
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mlayidi: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
usqoh:

Why should I always carry hard copy of my MSc thesis at hand when I have soft copy in my laptop and mail?
. Pls, Calm down.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
flexisafsupport:

Mr Yimu, We pray you are called for shortlisting. All the best

Mr Flexisafsupport , I say a big amen o. I recieve am
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Mr Flexisafsupport , I say a big amen o. I recieve am

I receive am too. I say it out loud, the success list is not authentic if it doesn't have my name on it. And so shall it be in Jesus Name.

My case is different.

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
DreManuel:

I receive am too. I say it out loud, the success list is not authentic if it doesn't have my name on it. And so shall it be in Jesus Name.

My case is different.

Lol.... Congratulations my brother.... Father I dont just want my name on the list, I want it to be under OSS LIST!...Jehovah has the final say and he has said My case is different!

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by charleslifted(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Those who knw their God shall do exploit.. The call recieved by some candidates isn't a threat to me but a confirmation that my application is successful without flaws.. Thank you Jesus. Patiently waiting for d shortlist

7 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
charleslifted:
Those who knw their God shall do exploit.. The call recieved by some candidates isn't a threat to me but a confirmation that my application is successful without flaws.. Thank you Jesus. Patiently waiting for d shortlist

congratulations, we have made it because our father in heaven is bound to bring us to an expected end (merit list) and a bright future.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
usqoh:

Lol...no mind am.....instead of him/her to focus on how to win the panel over....he dey here dey knack grammer gregariously
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

Lol.... Congratulations my brother.... Father I dont just want my name on the list, I want it to be under OSS LIST!...Jehovah has the final say and he has said My case is different!
It's registered! Man of faith

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
guiddoti:
It's registered! Man of faith
Amen sir, thank you
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by charleslifted(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

congratulations, we have made it because our father in heaven is bound to bring us to an expected end (merit list) and a bright future.
Amen.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ellacity:

Easy you, viscoelastic. Not every comment you query, perhaps, you might ignore some comments like flexisupport does on here. Dont be angry for nothing but with hopeful mind waiting patiently to see your name on ......
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by charleslifted(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

Be it according to your faith...

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mystikal(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ellacity:
Thats part of the interview, If you cant use your discretion then you might probably not be a good research student. All you need is to ask yourself is this worth it. We always like to abuse simple and kind gesture and thats why you are here asking what I considered as been offensive question. I will see you at the interview venue, Moreover what is that your day of interview, respond kindly ASAP

ELLACITY

You got me. Cheers by the way.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by lordblynx(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2017
flexisafsupport:
Hello,
Kindly be informed that the calls that were made to some applicants were in no way a signal for shortlisting. We had some issues confirming some information which is why we had to make the calls.

We are simply trying to clear the air such that people who have not received similar phone calls would not feel like they have been rejected

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team

On a personal note I'm suspecting something fishy here. That some people will be called after the test and not before. Though I don't know the content of the call but I sense that if one is called he/she should start getting set. What info can/should be sought at this stage that test is over?
A friend of mine that was successful last year and was among the highest scorers was called this same way before the main list was out. He was asked to make a choice among some countries.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Tranquil38: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Can someone help explain this "data analysis/expected outcome" category, what information are we expected to provide under that category. Thanks

P.s. No insults please
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2017
If u are being called it simply means they want more clarification and your score boundary warrant scholarship so u do not miss out hence d following reasons:

a. You scored high and being considered as a scholar and want to clarify the documents u submitted which are obscure

or

b. They want to ask if u might want PTDF overseas partnered institution such as in Brasil etc

or

c. Seek your opinion if you will accept local schools especially if u chose foreign schools in your application.

If u didn't receive any call don't panic but two things are involved :

a. You are among those who scored tremendously well in your state with no trace of of inconspicuousness and therefore will b given their choice.

b. You scored very low hence wont b considered for scholarship.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mystikal(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Tranquil38:
Can someone help explain this "data analysis/expected outcome" category, what information are we expected to provide under that category. Thanks

P.s. No insults please

what do you expect to be the outcome of this your research, based on your proposed methodology. If your research is data based, analyse the data.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
DMainMan:
If u are being called it simply means they want more clarification and your score boundary warrant scholarship so u do not miss out hence d following reasons:

a. You scored high and being considered as a scholar and want to clarify the documents u submitted which are obscure

or

b. They want to ask if u might want PTDF overseas partnered institution such as in Brasil etc

or

c. Seek your opinion if you will accept local schools especially if u chose foreign schools in your application.

a. You are among those who scored tremendously well in your state with no trace of of inconspicuousness and therefore will b given their choice.

Have they completed the calling?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mlayidi: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2017
DMainMan:

or

or

. Dmainman! Thanks for clarification, and God bless
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by EngrVin: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations to those whose name is there and have been called for more clarifications.... We that were not contacted are still optimistic. God is in charge

flexisafsupport:
Hello,
Kindly be informed that the calls that were made to some applicants were in no way a signal for shortlisting. We had some issues confirming some information which is why we had to make the calls.

We are simply trying to clear the air such that people who have not received similar phone calls would not feel like they have been rejected

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mystikal(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2017
PutinLavrov:

Yes I am. What's the range financially. Let's share. Male
My budget for two nights shouldn't exceed 20k, that's 10k per night.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by xyzoke: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2017
DMainMan:

or

or

Your explanation is ok. But asking an applicant on phone which School or country he or she would like to go to does not add up at all. Moreover the clarifications by flexi does not make sense since it is ptdf that does the actual shortlisting so something is wrong somehow and does not add up.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
xyzoke:

Your explanation is ok. But asking an applicant on phone which School or country he or she would like to go to does not add up at all. Moreover the clarifications by flexi does not make sense since it is ptdf that does the actual shortlisting so something is wrong somehow and does not add up.

The calling is normal. They called last year too and d same pattern was followed.

Just pray your name is in d final successful lists of OSS and LOCAL whether you are called or not. Quite a number of guys who werent called made d list.

No need to argue or mull over it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by PhilJames: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2017
xyzoke:

I totally agree with you. The nature of the call and Flexisaf explanation doesn't add up. Asking someone if he has admission and the country he/she would like to study in is an indication that the person is successful. Let's hope and pray to be shortlisted.

God please pick my call this year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.