Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook (1655 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by pimplucious: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
This beautiful young lady, Princess Chioma Mary, is heartbroken after her man dumped her recently like a bag of hot potato.

She took to Facebook to share her pain with her followers – but instead of sympathizing with her, people are mocking her appearance. They’re saying her boyfriend dumped her because she looks like an “Ibadan girl”.
What does that even mean?!?

She wrote: “I gave him all my heart and all he did to me is this Following my heart is the worst mistakes I always make… Don’t blame me for posting this but I got to.”

Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by pimplucious: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
After the bashing she received that she looked ugly when crying…she shared some beautiful photos:

Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by pimplucious: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by sparko1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
pimplucious:
This beautiful young lady, Princess Chioma Mary, is heartbroken after her man dumped her recently like a bag of hot potato.

She took to Facebook to share her pain with her followers – but instead of sympathizing with her, people are mocking her appearance. They’re saying her boyfriend dumped her because she looks like an “Ibadan girl”.
What does that even mean?!?

She wrote: “I gave him all my heart and all he did to me is this Following my heart is the worst mistakes I always make… Don’t blame me for posting this but I got to.”

YOUR DEFINITION OF BEAUTY IS FUNNY! I GUESS YOU JUST ADD THAT TO MAKE IT LOOK FUNNY.
Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
I just can't use the adjective that qualifies her.

Dirty make up.
Tatoos here and there.
Silly neck accessories.
Over bleached skin.

Whoever dated her tried joor!.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by pimplucious: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
I just can't use the adjective that qualifies her.

Dirty make up.
Tatoos here and there.
Silly neck accessories.
Over bleached skin.

Whoever dated her tried joor!.

Actually everything in her post just made me laugh. She looks very funny to say the least
Re: Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Godwhatisthisagain?

youareheartbrokenandstillhadtimetotakeselfies?
oshisko

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes / What Does It Mean When A Man Wants To Impregnate You? / New Whatsapp Group Follow The Link To The Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.