Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby (2280 Views)

Lady Swears She Will Never Take Her Bath Again After Touching Naira Marley. / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Goldenzeneth1: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
A teenager has claimed that she is nine months pregnant and is carrying baby Jesus – but even her own church and mother don’t believe her. They think she’s mad!

Via Mirror.co.uk:

Haley, 19, who sports a real rounded stomach, has undergone several pregnancy tests and a pelvic exam, which have all come back negative.

But the teen is adamant that she is about to give birth, as she told the Dr Phil show: “I am pregnant, and it is Jesus.”

Hayley’s mother Kristi describes her daughter as a “compulsive liar” and is “delusional”, listing some of her alleged previous tales including that her baby’s father is Eminem and also that she had donated a kidney to her older brother.

Kris believes that Haley is lying about her pregnancy too.

Kristi
“The first time I heard her say that, she actually was saying it was Jesus Christ in her stomach. I looked at her like she had lost her mind. She was just going off into a delusional tailspin,” Kristi said.

But Haley claimed that she is about to give birth to a baby boy and disregards wha
To continue click here and watch the video

http://www.goldenzeneth.com/2016/11/i-am-pregnant-and-it-is-jesus-19-yr-old.html?m=1

Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Flexherbal(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
How many Jesus we wan get!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Victar(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
She's gone!
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by imperialQueen(f): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
see her face ......

did angel Gabriel visit her
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by ednut1(m): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2016
what if God wants to have another son
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Elfree: 4:37am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Goldenzeneth1 post=50739963]

Hayley’s mother Kristi describes her daughter as a “compulsive liar” and is “delusional”, listing some of her alleged previous tales including that her baby’s father is Eminem and also that she had donated a kidney to her older brother.THE MAMA KNOW WETIN SHE BORN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by dangotesmummy: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2016
grin
the expression on her face obviously tells she's lying cheesy[quote author=Elfree post=50748867][/quote]
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2016
First it was Eminem..now it's Jesus..
she's obviously not OK..
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by dangotesmummy: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:
First it was Eminem..now it's Jesus..

she's obviously not OK..
grin

It will soon be Mohammed S.a
W grin
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin
It will soon be Mohammed S.a W grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by Elfree: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hey is been a long time here, how far with this pregnancy, She don born?
Re: I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby by jabor4Naija(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
She is obviously sick and needs to be put in a mental home very fast

(1) (Reply)

Davido Caught Rocking & Smooching A Sexy Girl's Butt While He Got Drunk / See The Funniest Memes Ever / Adesua Etomi Is Pregnant For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.