Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201344 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Zionne: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
olatoke25:
If truly there is a Top Management Interview, I guess the mails should have dropped.

Nothing is sure, I am just contemplating.

I don't know the person personally
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Peejayx01(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2021
pinkybussy:
I got an invite for the first round and lthe date stated Saturday 20th of August but that is Friday not Saturday.
Am I the only one with that issue?
I also did the test that same Saturday, have you gotten any mail for a second stage?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Kachi11061998(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
AbooFaaris:

The is not true, and the same thing goes for the idea that the recruitment process was hijacked. I had no serious cognate experience except for teaching and I was employed. Out the 15 of us that were called only one person had reasonable prior experience in the production industry, others were either fresh from NYSC or working in an unrelated Industry, as a matter of fact only about 6 or 7 people had current jobs.

This might sound cliche coming from someone who was successful, but the reality is that FMN's GT recruitment like a lot of other recruitment processes was free and fair and almost all (not less that 10) if not all of the successful candidates actively follow this thread. While some couldn't comment because they don't have nairaland accounts, others might have for reasons best known to them chosen not to come forward to state they have been called, but I personally was actually the first person to categorically state here that text messages for medicals were coming in. Haven said that, I hope they will follow the lead of the poor guy they have stylishly imposed as their group leader by coming forward to dispel all the claims about the process being hijacked.

I knows things are not so easy and the rejection could sometimes be depressing, but it is not the end of the world and you are not alone in this. My first interview was in March 2015 and ever since then I have participated in series of recruitment processes, albeit unsuccessfully. These are not mere failing of tests, I actually got to the very last stage of most before I got rejected, KPMG, PWC, General Electric, Ernst and Young, Ikeja Electric, Shell, Accenture to mention a few. But the things is, I archived all those regret mails and made them my motivation. Today, I brandish it as a medal of honor, because they were the failures I had to endure to get to success, I do not believe just making FMN's GT is the big win, far from it, but it is the important opportunity to get to the big win we are all seeking for and I had to wait two years and numerous tests and interviews to get mine. Yours might be shorter or longer, but trust me sulking and blaming others wouldn't make it come any quicker or easier, but sitting back, taking responsibility and restrategizing would definitely make a big difference.

I do not believe I am necessarily smarter than those of you who didn't get in, but other than the fact that I was favored by The Creator, I was better prepared and was better able to convince the interviewers that I was a good match for FMN's core values; I better exemplified PIILOT.

I sincerely wish you guyz all the best in your sojourn and hope we meet at the top

P.S: An FMN official also actively follow this thread and attested to the fact that this thread, with all its benefits, also did a good job of misleading a lot of candidates.

Hello dear, please can I dm u?

I got a mail from fMn about GT program. Pls I need more information

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Please add me to this chat or something I also got the invite for the aptitude test slated for tomorrow I need help as well
Kachi11061998:

Hello dear, please can I dm u?

I got a mail from fMn about GT program. Pls I need more information

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ochechegift86(f): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Please when did you apply for this?
joyakhilome:
Please add me to this chat or something I also got the invite for the aptitude test slated for tomorrow I need help as well
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
I think it was July last month
ochechegift86:
Please when did you apply for this?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tamunorboma:

Petroleum engineering
hello bro, I studied petroleum engineering too, and I just got invited for the first stage of aptitude test (1:00pm-1:30pm tommorow)... please share insights about the test
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Olawunmiabisoye:
Please, did anyone see the score for the first assessment because I haven't seen any mail for the second stage.
please what was the first test like?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by HASSANwinger(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Same here bro
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
HASSANwinger:
Same here bro
u have any idea how the test looks like?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
nuel000:
hello bro, I studied petroleum engineering too, and I just got invited for the first stage of aptitude test (1:00pm-1:30pm tommorow)... please share insights about the test

So FMN is still sending invites to people to write test, could this mean they have concluded with picking people from the first interviews and didn’t get up to 60 people they planned on picking.

I no understand this thing again o.

For the new guys getting invites. After our first test, those who were successful got invites for a program where we had another test. We got to know they will be employing 60 GTs during the program. I’m just surprised they sent new invites to people, hence my comment. Please take no offense.

5 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
olatoke25:

So FMN is still sending invites to people to write test, could this mean they have concluded with picking people from the first interviews and didn’t get up to 60 people they planned on picking.

For the new guys getting invites. After our first test, those who were successful got invites for a program where we had another test. We got to know they will be employing 60 GTs during the program. I’m just surprised they sent new invites to people, hence my comment. Please take no offense.
no p bro, your info was actually helpful...what was the first test like
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Aiyemiracle: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Na GMAT
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Paulhi5: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Same with me
nuel000:
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
I also have the test tomorrow, I studied Electrical.
Paulhi5:
Same with me
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
For real, Thanks
Aiyemiracle:
Na GMAT
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Paulhi5: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
joyakhilome:
I also have the test tomorrow, I studied Electrical.
I studied mechanical
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can anyone give us an idea on what to expect? Please ��
Paulhi5:
I studied mechanical
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Paulhi5: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anyone knows if d test could be done successfully on phone?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Paulhi5: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
joyakhilome:
Can anyone give us an idea on what to expect? Please ��
heard from previous thread it's GMAT
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
The test was GMAT format.

Just a guess, seems all that got invites studied engineering.

Good luck guys.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Paulhi5: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
olatoke25:
The test was GMAT format.

Just a guess, seems all that got invites studied engineering.

Good luck guys.
can it be done by phn?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
I think so cos if they wanted it to be done using a laptop they would have stated it.. Just saying
Paulhi5:
Anyone knows if d test could be done successfully on phone?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Etimbukudoh: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Greetings to everyone in the house
please can phone be used to write the test
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Etimbukudoh: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
olatoke25:

please iam writing the test today can phone be used to write the test?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Paulhi5:
I studied mechanical
HND or BSC please?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Kafabidemi(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Yes you can use your phone for the test

Etimbukudoh:

please iam writing the test today can phone be used to write the test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ojolojolop(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi, I'm also writing today. I will be using my phone as well. Chrome will do
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ojolojolop(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Hello, please what question areas should i be expecting? I'm scheduled for 1pm today. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by joyakhilome(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
I heard it's GMAT and that's a compilation of quantitative and verbal reasoning
Ojolojolop:
Hello, please what question areas should i be expecting? I'm scheduled for 1pm today. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
The test isn't loading for me... Am I the only one??
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
done,

please what kind of questions are we expecting for the second test i need to prepare before hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.