Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201351 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by DeeCherry(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
ZainabAttah:
��� I need it too. zeebaby.attah@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by JaxB: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Has anyone been called for interview after the 2nd test last Thursday? I know I did quite well but I'm yet to receive a follow-up email
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2021
JaxB:
Has anyone been called for interview after the 2nd test last Thursday? I know I did quite well but I'm yet to receive a follow-up email
Patience bro, patience
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EJISCOPOLY(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Nonybest463:
yes, I just wrote second stage test today
When did you write the first test please
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EJISCOPOLY(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2021
JaxB:
When did you write your first test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mrozey(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Latest from Lafarge
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mrozey(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Wat's goin on with Lafarge....
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lordrisky(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
DeeCherry:

Sent

Please can I get it too cry , anyaefienaraluchukwu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by oluwilliams: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Please can I get the file also��..... williamsolusegun@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tamunorboma: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
mrozey:
Latest from Lafarge

Did you receive a mail from them?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ZainabAttah: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
DeeCherry:

Sent
received
Thank you sir
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by JaxB: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
EJISCOPOLY:

When did you write your first test?
Wednesday last week, wrote 2nd test the next day
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by AbooHaneefah: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
ZainabAttah:
received
Thank you sir

Can I get it too
edunabdulwahhaab@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Interview invites just dropped
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Interview is tomorrow. God bless us.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by distinction99(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2021
interview invite just dropped in.
pls can someone help us recall any helpful post on this thread to assist us for the interview
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by distinction99(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2021
First, make sure u don't skip breakfast tomorrow or u may regret it. I arrived at 10 and was interviewed at 3:30 despite being the fifth although last on the line. The interview panel took their time; there was no urgency from them as they painstakingly went through every inch of detail on my CV from education background, SIWES, final project and it's relevance, NYSC, and what I've been doing since NYSC- whether I was working or not. They also asked questions bordering on individual responses to certain complex situations and and general group behavior.

Just go in relaxed and ready to talk, and try to be consistent in your responses to avoid suspicions of embelished answers or lies. Lying is a big risk unless necessary and get ready to negotiate your salary expectations- they may make it seem like you're pricing a cab.

Goodluck you y'all scheduled for tomorrow. I wish u well.

cc: SirElaw

i got this response from @Fifthcolumnist thread 18, for those of us having interview tomorrow.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by distinction99(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
michaelbelgium:
hello guys...am back....i guess it went down well...so much questions to answer from CV and personal life...just be confident and package your lies well if necessary

another one from @michaelbelgium
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2021
distinction99:

i got this response from @Fifthcolumnist thread 18, for those of us having interview tomorrow.

Thanks...

Any idea of the salary expectations?? So that we can negotiate if necessary
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by brizie78: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Good afternoon guys, for those that have taken the interview online before, is it also from the contents in the CV or just random questions during interviews. Your response would help alot. Thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olatoke25: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2021
I’m not sure if it’s the same for everyone, you know you guys studied engineering and your questions might be technical. These are the ones I can remember from my session.

1. Tell us about yourself
2. How does your course of study relate with your current role and how do you think it will relate with what we do in FMN
3. Do your prefer working in a team or as a team lead.

Team - Tell us about a time you had conflict with your team members, what happened and what did you do.

4. Tell us about a time you were not sure of how to carry out a task, how did you go about it.

5. What motivate you.

6. What is your mid-term goal

7. Can’t remember exactly how this was asked but something like why do you want to work for FMN was asked.

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by kcpumpin1: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Physical or Virtual interview.
Is the interview going to be in batches?

Just wondering

liberalme:
Interview is tomorrow. God bless us.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
kcpumpin1:
Physical or Virtual interview.
Is the interview going to be in batches?

Just wondering

1. Virtual
2. Don't know
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Instrument1: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wow! Interview invite has been sent?!
I am here refreshing my mail and nothing like interview invite has dropped. Maybe the interview is in batches, just maybe, because the feedback I got after the second test was that I will be invited for the Next level stage.
Fingers crossed.
Who else is in this situation?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Instrument1: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
For those invited for the interview, was this the same response you got?

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jonahure4u: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
I think they have fixed date for interviews already
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Instrument1: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jonahure4u:
I think they have fixed date for interviews already
Yes as seen in messages above. Did you sit for the second test and were you invited for the interview?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jonahure4u: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Instrument1:

Yes as seen in messages above. Did you sit for the second test and were you invited for the interview?

Wasn't invited for interview. I wish all who were invited success

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Sheygurl: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
DeeCherry:

well, I bought mine and it's very affordable. And trust me, it helped a whole lot.

Pls can you help with the study pack,plsssss
My mail sheygurl95@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Instrument1: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
nuel000:
God be with us
Amen�
Bro, have you been contacted for the interview?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by nuel000: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Instrument1:

Amen�
Bro, have you been contacted for the interview?
I wasn't shortlisted probably because I studied petroleum engineering or invitation is in batches
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Instrument1: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
nuel000:
I wasn't shortlisted probably because I studied petroleum engineering or invitation is in batches
It is well. I studied Metallurgical Engineering. They wouldn’t have scheduled us if it’s base on our course and I am sure they would have screened our applications before scheduling us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.