Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201263 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aiyemiracle:

Same here,which company were you accepted bro

Please what stage did you get to?
Interview?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by brizie78: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is well... I am sure they have their candidate... all these serene is just for Audit purpose.... either ways, we move.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ghost2208: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
brizie78:
It is well... I am sure they have their candidate... all these serene is just for Audit purpose.... either ways, we move.
did you get the regret mail also?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who knows how much they pay please and the full benefits attached to the job?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Santox01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
brizie78:

Maybe your response was because you guys did virtual throughout. FMN is a place of equal opportunity. If you meet requirements and pass every stage, they are nothing bro opt you out just because of wherever you come from.

Same implies to most jobs we have today. It is dangerous bas a dreamer having in mind that "all this are not real, they have their candidate"

Keep believing and your time will come. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Santox01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
brizie78:
Maybe your response was because you guys did virtual throughout. FMN is a place of equal opportunity. If you meet requirements and pass every stage, they have no reason to opt you out just irrespective of wherever you come from.

Same implies to most jobs we have today. It is dangerous bas a dreamer having in mind that "all this are not real, they have their candidate"

Keep believing and your time will come. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MeetSamir: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
brizie78:

Please did you get to the interview stage?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please who knows how much they pay please and the full benefits attached to the job?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by brizie78: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes I did ooo...
Ghost2208:
did you get the regret mail also?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Those getting regret mails when was your interview?
August or 1st September??
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Louisiano9: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
olatoke25:
Hey guys, just got a regret mail from FMN now, it’s funny though because I feel I did well. It’s nice to be here with everyone. I got an offer elsewhere though which I wouldn’t have rejected over FMN.

Good luck to the successful guys.

When was your interview? 1st of Sept or 25th August
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2021
brizie78:
Yes I did ooo...

Good morning. When did you do your interview? Was it August or September?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by brizie78: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2021
September 1st to be precise
liberalme:

Good morning. When did you do your interview? Was it August or September?

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Aiyemiracle: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Someone working there said they paused the program for some reason,I don't know if anyone get mail for next stage,incase anyone did get,please let us know
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aiyemiracle:
Someone working there said they paused the program for some reason,I don't know if anyone get mail for next stage,incase anyone did get,please let us know

Huh??

Village People don shook hand put
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aiyemiracle:
Someone working there said they paused the program for some reason, I don't know if anyone get mail for the next stage, in case anyone did get it, please let us know

Which of the next stages are you talking about?

Your comment is a bit vague, you might need to say more so we can understand what you mean fully. Thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Aiyemiracle: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
next stage may be offer letter or maybe another interview, jst saying
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Aiyemiracle:
next stage may be offer letter or maybe another interview, jst saying

Okay, thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Aiyemiracle:

Are you sure he is not referring to the previous program that was cancelled? I mean 2019 GT program
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
liberalme:

Are you sure he is not referring to the previous program that was cancelled? I mean 2019 GT program

I want to believe those that did not get regret mail last week might get a positive mail this week.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
ennyj01:

I want to believe those that did not get regret mail last week might get a positive mail this week.

Yes most likely.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who has an idea on how much they pay GT? I saw 125k somewhere on this thread. But I believe it has increased from that amount since the post was for 2016, it's seven years already.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
liberalme:
Who has an idea on how much they pay GT? I saw 125k somewhere on this thread. But I believe it has increased from that amount since the post was for 2016, it's seven years already.

155k with other incentives
So I heard, I can't say if it is true

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
liberalme:

Yes most likely.

Amen!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by richard247: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Aiyemiracle:

For the avoidance of doubt. The program has not been paused for any reason. The recruitment process still remains the same.

1. First test
2. Second test
3. Interview
4. Medicals.
5. Documentation
6. Offer letter
7. Resumption

PS: Nobody should quote me oh

Also note that you could be dropped at any of the stages

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MeetSamir: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
richard247:

For the avoidance of doubt. The program has not been paused for any reason. The recruitment process still remains the same.

1. First test
2. Second test
3. Interview
4. Medicals.
5. Documentation
6. Offer letter
7. Resumption

Thank you for shedding light.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
richard247:

1. First test
2. Second test
3. Interview
4. Medicals.
5. Documentation
6. Offer letter
7. Resumption

Thanks a lot
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by liberalme: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
ennyj01:

155k with other incentives
So I heard, I can't say if it is true

Not bad for a start really. After confirmation one can be expecting 250+
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by LolaAj2021: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jasonex4(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
richard247:

1. First test
2. Second test
3. Interview
4. Medicals.
5. Documentation
6. Offer letter
7. Resumption

Any ideas on when to expect mails for the next stage??

Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
LolaAj2021:
https://www.nairaland.com/6593249/ecobank-scammed-newly-promoted-staff

Bro, you are still sharing this link-up till now? The deed has been done, it is best to move on and keep giving your best to the firm.

Your hard work will pay off soon.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2021
liberalme:

Not bad for a start really. After confirmation one can be expecting 250+

After confirmation it can't reach that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.