Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200746 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by labanj1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm also a food scientist. I got an invite for 29th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mrcokoro(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
OK guys I've been following u guys from the onset and it seems flourmill has not sent an IV to those of us who studied applied sciences(pure chemistry, biochemistry,MCB etc) cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2016
mrcokoro:
OK guys I've been following u guys from the onset and it seems flourmill has not sent an IV to those of us who studied applied sciences(pure chemistry, biochemistry,MCB etc) cry cry cry cry cry cry
I think you shouldn't worry if your course of study was stated in the job ad and you submitted your application, you will get an invite as it seems the tests are in batches based majorly on courses of study. Success.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Baritone(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Omohtee2016:
Dis week Thursday
. baba, how your test been go. please give updates.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls for those who have written the test what does competency based test comprise of?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Alongeous(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Murme:
Pls for those who have written the test what does competency based test comprise of?
I don't know if the format changes for each candidate. But the format for my own test(yesterday) was:
9 logical reasoning questions
10 sentence correction questions
13 analogy and antonym questions (6 mins or so)
28 problem solving questions (34 mins)
But ensure you revise average-speed related questions for the problem solving section.
Just be calm and do some guess work when necessary, as each section is timed and you've got to end a section before proceeding to another. Ensure you start with the section you adjudge to be your best, so as to keep the momentum for the other section.

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EFGH: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
I was invited for the CBT and will be coming from the northern part of 9ja. Plz I need vivid description on how to locate the venue of the test cos I am not too familiar with Lagos.
First, should I drop at begger or is there any other bus stop that is more closer to the venue?
Thanks in anticipation of a clearly spelt out description.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
EFGH:
I was invited for the CBT and will be coming from the northern part of 9ja. Plz I need vivid description on how to locate the venue of the test cos I am not too familiar with Lagos.
First, should I drop at begger or is there any other bus stop that is more closer to the venue?
Thanks in anticipation of a clearly spelt out description.
If you alight at Berger, you will have to spend extra money and time to get to Oshodi. It safe to tell the driver to alight you at Oshodi. Ask around where you can find apapa/woft Bus. Tell the driver you ll be stopping at Coca-Cola Bus Stop or simply flour mills
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EFGH: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
TheSlyone2:

If you alight at Berger, you will have to spend extra money and time to get to Oshodi. It safe to tell the driver to alight you at Oshodi. Ask around where you can find apapa/woft Bus. Tell the driver you ll be stopping at Coca-Cola Bus Stop or simply flour mills

Tnx bro, really appreciate.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by RAY12345(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello guys. who knows when FMN will get back to us?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2016
Alongeous:

I don't know if the format changes for each candidate. But the format for my own test(yesterday) was:
9 logical reasoning questions
10 sentence correction questions
13 analogy and antonym questions (6 mins or so)
28 problem solving questions (34 mins)
But ensure you revise average-speed related questions for the problem solving section.
Just be calm and do some guess work when necessary, as each section is timed and you've got to end a section before proceeding to another. Ensure you start with the section you adjudge to be your best, so as to keep the momentum for the other section.
Thanks for this...
Was calculator allowed in?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Fraih:

Thanks for this...
Was calculator allowed in?

Yes, calculator was allowed. You are advised to have one.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
opidalo:

Yes, calculator was allowed. You are advised to have one.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Alongeous(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amakyzuu:
so is it verbal logical reasoning or what... google shows there are verbal, numerical, analogies etc
Yeah it is actually verbal reasoning. Only that FMN decided to give theirs another name. You would be given a comprehension of one paragraph or more, that would be preceded by questions like: which of these statements must be true, which of these statements shows the authors argument is flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Alongeous(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
For those that are yet to have theirs (the test), please go with your calculators. It is allowed and you will definitely need it.

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SacrodAYAN: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Alongeous:
For those that are yet to have theirs (the test), please go with your calculators. It is allowed and you will definitely need it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Enaren: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello everyone. Please has anyone that studied electrical engineering been invited for the test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by azeola07(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Enaren:
Hello everyone. Please has anyone that studied electrical engineering been invited for the test?
Yes
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by sapphire23(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please who also has exams on the 1st of December. I'm a little nervous
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Enaren: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2016
azeola07:
Yes

Okay. Thank you. Just wanted to know cause I haven't received any invitation yet.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by yoyolagos: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello, abeg did anyone receive unsuccessful mail after taking the test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
yoyolagos:

I don't think so. I guess till mid-december before we begin to know our respective fates
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
yoyolagos:

did you hear of anyone who did? cos I heard someone got such mail.

this test of 3months nawa o. how many people dem need sef?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by otunbablacq: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please house, i need a good fellow to send me the screenshot of invite.

Please at chiefblacq01@hotmail.com

Its urgent and it has nothing to do with anyone.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2016
sapphire23:
Please who also has exams on the 1st of December. I'm a little nervous
I am also.
#Foodscientist
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by khune(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
otunbablacq:
Please house, i need a good fellow to send me the screenshot of invite.

Please at chiefblacq01@hotmail.com

Its urgent and it has nothing to do with anyone.
as far as u were invited, dey already av ur details, u don't need d invite as a gate pass if dats wat u need it 4. Goodluck 2 u
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SacrodAYAN: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
labanj1:
I'm also a food scientist. I got an invite for 29th of this month.

Ow did ur test go Also a food scientist.Scheduled for tomorrow
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SacrodAYAN: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Amakyzuu:
i was invited also for the same date and a food scientist. so see u there.

Ow did ur test go??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.