Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon (50032 Views)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / N-build, N-power Presidency Speaks On The Future / Lagos Trains And Employs 100 Firemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
sparko1:

nothing is wrong with my country, don't mind the misinformation, they are checking the BVN of the applicant that is! when they are done, there should be a list and then payment can be done, there will always be equitable distribution.

What was the criteria for selecting? Why is the whole thing shrouded in secrecy and bureaucratic grammar?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
franciskaine:
we complain too much in this country. Stop putting the cart before the horse.

So because I pointed out my perceived irregularities in the selection process, its now complaining? Please what's the cart and what is the horse in this case?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by sparko1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
SnowJay92:

What was the criteria for selecting? Why is the whole thing shrouded in secrecy and bureaucratic grammar?

define secrecy? a test was conducted, before now they already said the programme is only for those who are jobless, not for the working class so what is wrong in using the BVN to collage the number of those who do not have regular income, or do you rather they pay those already in the ministries? please sometime we have stop using sentiment as basis for everything! from what i read i can say that this might actually work, though not really into the whole thing but it is a good development.

5 Likes

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by cuteoly(f): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
This country nawao!! Why make the unemployed graduates waste time and money queuing up in cyber cafe when you already know you are not willing to employ them as promised? Anyway, let me just keep my fingers crossed because I have called most of my friends that wrote the test and none of them were short-listed. I just hope this won't turn out to be another lie.
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by lakashmagic: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
dakkayode:
Login to your npower dash board and check your profile, if your role reads student it means you are among the selected 200, 000 but if it shows applicant, dear wait for the next batch.
Pls i saw student under the role in my dashboard and i dnt knw what it means...pls enlighten me on it
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
SnowJay92:

So because I pointed out my perceived irregularities in the selection process, its now complaining? Please what's the cart and what is the horse in this case?
what is the irregularity? The process is still on and as transparent as it may, sheath ur sword of criticisms and be patient. Ur criticisms is the cart and the Npower programme the horse.
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Kacinoroyal(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wait oh! Abeg no vex, where dem write student and applicant because I couldn't see a Damn thing anywere can you screenshot or explain better?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
lakashmagic:

Pls i saw student under the role in my dashboard and i dnt knw what it means...pls enlighten me on it

the dude just said base on his understanding if u see student dat means u have been shortlisted.. and if it's applicant then u should wait for the next batch ..what did u want clarification for about again or enlightenment as u called ...ha...Na wao
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
Wait oh! Abeg no vex, where dem write student and applicant because I couldn't see a Damn thing anywere can you screenshot or explain better?

click on profile

dash board

click on the profile in front of dash board again..

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Kacinoroyal(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Eshe bros, Eshe Eshe I saw student yaaaaaaa
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by PaulErungworo: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls somebody should remind me on how to Login again, I mean the format
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by saintmark88(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mexyz:
At least we ought to have one or two persons from Nairaland that got in... any testimony abi this one na scam also?

Bros u no sabi read Abi u get comprehension problem nii....no one has been contacted bro....... Didn't u read d article. They have only selected but they are waiting for screening of their Bvns cos dey want to pay them directly into their acct, so they have to verify thru their Bvns Tht they are not already employed, which should be commended.

Make una dey try read well small nah, not just be in a hurry to condemn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
Eshe bros, Eshe Eshe I saw student yaaaaaaa
mine has neither of d two. My dashboard only shows "My courses" and under it "N-TEACH".
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by fidelity09: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Click on that npower teach u saw on your profile it will bring out your profile status
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by fidelity09: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
franciskaine:
mine has neither of d two. My dashboard only shows "My courses" and under it "N-TEACH".
Click on that npower teach u saw it will display your role

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by okooloyun1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
franciskaine:
Click on d drop down beside ur name, then click profile, click start npower ..... Program. You will see roles Student

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by shemite: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Let not be over excited cos we see 'student' on over profile. A friend of mine that didn't do the test also has 'student' on her profile. Let wait for official confirmatiom on their facebook page

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
aylagos:
Now I can confirm that this npower is a fraud imagine the selection process. God will punish them all. Payment without assignment graduates wrote test online no one knows the out come of his or her test some people now selected 200,000 people from their region for payment once again God will punish them all.

I mean all our past and present leaders.
Compared to surep gis.......NPower is crap!

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
shemite:
Let not be over excited cos we see 'student' on over profile. A friend of mine that didn't do the test also has 'student' on her profile. Let wait for official confirmatiom on their facebook page
lol, I don see d students ooo

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
okooloyun1:
Click on d drop down beside ur name, then click profile, click start npower ..... Program. You will see roles Student
Thanks, av seen student with my full names and participant attached.
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
fidelity09:

Click on that npower teach u saw it will display your role
thanks, av seen it.
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Adet5(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
My own is still applicant but it is n community education sha
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by alabisaw: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please what of those that applied for software and hardwares please?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by mikovo2002(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
If you click on participant on your profile you will see the list of all participant in alphabetical order
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by AutosBay(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why is my city Abuja when I reside in Lagos
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by mikovo2002(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
AutosBay:
Why is my city Abuja when I reside in Lagos
Abuja is the defult, all others change their city. So you can change to Lagos
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by AutosBay(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
How will somebody know if he or she is selected
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by dakkayode(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
lakashmagic:

Be positive about it with that status... Those selected most are the npower agro and health with few other.. Just wait for the next move and keep on visiting your dash board.
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by mikovo2002(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
AutosBay:
How will somebody know if he or she is selected

You will see yr name among thee list of all the participants
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by AutosBay(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
If that's the case it means I'm selected so what next
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by AutosBay(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Participants and successful candidates are they the same, to me participants are people who sat for the test nothing more rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.