Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon (50035 Views)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / N-build, N-power Presidency Speaks On The Future / Lagos Trains And Employs 100 Firemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by ola123olu: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
why not direct your questions to the handlers of this programme, they are the ones with the best knowledge to answer your question. @npower_ng or @akandeoj

Bucky001:
Please I need someone with a fair knowledge of this programme to clarify me on this: my friend and I registered and wrote npower test correctly but to our utter dismay, our names weren't shortlisted. Well, we heard before now that the scheme will be run in phases. And my questions now are: 1)will they conduct another test by bringing in new applicants?

2) will the subsequent selection done from the already registered list?

3) will the next selection done from the list of candidates who wrote the test?

4) Will the next shortlisted names out any time soon?

My questions are in respect to Npower teach category
Your candid answers/ advice please?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Dharmiejoe(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
I also fall under same category.howeva 2 of my friends dat also wrote d test were shortlisted really glad for them tho.but can anyone tell wen d nxt phase of selection will start?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Eastprince101(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
ola123olu:
why not direct your questions to the handlers of this programme, they are the ones with the best knowledge to answer your question. @npower_ng or @akandeoj

Answers****
Q1: No
Q2:Yes
Q3: Yes
Q4: Yes/No whatever happens it would be from next year
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Kacinoroyal(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Oboy my name appear for two states I just tire for this people. To even login the NPVN site sef no dey go
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nesino(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
Oboy my name appear for two states I just tire for this people. To even login the NPVN site sef no dey go
I don't think the npvn website is working yet . Because I also tried it but it's saying wrong username and password
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by jmanity: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Nesino:

I don't think the npvn website is working yet . Because I also tried it but it's saying wrong username and password

its working but not everyone can access it yet. I updated my bank details yesterday
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Kacinoroyal(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
jmanity:

its working but not everyone can access it yet. I updated my bank details yesterday

Really? And they said we have until Nov 31 to update? Because work resumes Dec 1. Nawao
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by jmanity: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kacinoroyal:

Really? And they said we have until Nov 31 to update? Because work resumes Dec 1. Nawao

where did u hear that one? I only heard we are resuming on dec 1st but i didnt hear we have to wait till nov 31st to update our details. log on to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/ & update ur bank details.
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bucky001:
Please I need someone with a fair knowledge of this programme to clarify me on this: my friend and I registered and wrote npower test correctly but to our utter dismay, our names weren't shortlisted. Well, we heard before now that the scheme will be run in phases. And my questions now are: 1)will they conduct another test by bringing in new applicants?

2) will the subsequent selection done from the already registered list?

3) will the next selection done from the list of candidates who wrote the test?

4) Will the next shortlisted names out any time soon?

My questions are in respect to Npower teach category
Your candid answers/ advice please?

the selection will be done from the remaining numbers that applied. which is about 155000 npower teach and so on...just to enlighten u the government increased the stipend from 23k to 30k because only 305000 persons registered for the 500k graduate scheme. so with dat the money was increased.

And also about u not been shortlisted what did u apply for so I can tell u y ?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Kacinoroyal(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Guys I tried logging with a system the first thing I saw was to connect with a social media. I saw facebook and twitter. Those that have done was it like that?
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Anugod(f): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
Guys I tried logging with a system the first thing I saw was to connect with a social media. I saw facebook and twitter. Those that have done was it like that?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by Nesino(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
jmanity:

Thanks for ur response @ jmanity. Please when u login with the site http://npvn.npower.gov.ng . Waz it ur phone number and surname u use as username and password?

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by roynature: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2016
pls how did u go about it pls tell us d steps u took
Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by cmonek(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Cant see the N-power creative list there. so we ve got to wait for a longer time..

1 Like

Re: N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon by ozimhede24(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
I have login to my npower account to update my bank account but I can't update my address, I have b trying to update my address, it refuse to update, wat should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.