Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) (3687 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by lordkit2: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
The young lady Princess Chioma Mary shared photos of herself after she is dumped by her boyfriend. She wrote;

“I gave him all my heart and all he did to me is this Following my heart is the worst mistakes I always make... Don't blame me for posting this but I got to...”

see more photos below;

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
her buccal cavity get the shape of Chidinma's cucumber.
Olosho heart don brake make she nor worry Sarki go pad am 4her.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by heffem(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
so person fit break your heart with all these tattoos?........

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by natsuDragneel: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin how her boyfriend no go dump her

I initially thought she was wearing an Halloween costume before I realized... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Synzu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Look at that bogus mouth undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Iykestix: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wait oo, she took a picture of herself crying?? She should have captioned the pics "crying things"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
natsuDragneel:
grin grin how her boyfriend no go dump her

I initially thought she was wearing an Halloween costume before I realized... grin grin
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by kkkossy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Is this one mad?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
heffem:
so person fit break your heart with all these tattoos?........
No mind am. She no even resemble person weh get heart. Those tattoos na omo jaiye jaiye signal girl weh depend on babalawo to find rich guy

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iykestix:
Wait oo, she took a picture of herself crying??
She should have captioned the pics "crying things"
Lol no selfie pic weh girls no dey take again. As miss anambra don video her private part in action and some don snap selfie for inside church during prayer

Very soon girls go dey snap their dirty soaked pad them go come caption am ...menses things

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Iykestix: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol no selfie pic weh girls no dey take again. As miss anambra don video her private part in action and some don snap selfie for inside church during prayer

Very soon girls go dey snap their dirty soaked pad them go come caption am ...menses things
lollzz

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by seniormallam(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
this one that look like fela dancer so, if your brother carry somebody like you come show una for house, will u people let him marry the her??

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by harffie(m): 2:36am On Nov 04, 2016
angry
Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2016
see lips fiakwa too big cos of mouth actions

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Toppie2(f): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2016
grin
Iykestix:
Wait oo, she took a picture of herself crying??
She should have captioned the pics "crying things"

crying things...lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2016
seniormallam:
this one that look like fela dancer so, if your brother carry somebody like you come show una for house, will u people let him marry the her??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Evalahot(f): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Make una take am easy on her....is not her fault who even open gate for her grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2016
I don't even know if to vex or not angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2016
funny

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2016
funny ;Dfunny

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2016
funny grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by acenazt: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oboi Halloween don pass this gal for win contest for best costume

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by jayied(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Funny..someone should pls console that gal biko..

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by ilesha(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Her appearance with those tattoos though.....

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Look at her mouth

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Iykestix: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun abeg make una come see oooo

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
The lady looks used and worn out, like all those fairly used clothes at yaba market.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot / Female Teacher Sent Nude Photos To 8 Schoolboys And Had Sex Wth Three Of Them / 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.