Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24385 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 1:02am On Nov 06, 2009
The thing western brainwashing does to people . . . to make them believe and want to celebrate Halloween Santa, Valentine, Homosexuality and the false hypothesis of Evolution . . . even though science evidently shows that the universe is too designed for life for it not to have been created.

this is funny considering you practice a westernized form of Christianity. Your Great-grand parents weren't reading the king james bible. who exactly is celebrating homosexuality in this thread.

i'm literally laughing over here.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2009
Its funny how people think homosexuality, incest and paedophilia are one and the same. Sick even.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by xlad21(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2009
@spikethecylinder
thank you jare, i wonder how able bodied, adults(supposedly went to school), would think homosexuality is same as paedophilia, rape, incest etc.
i just tire even for this arguement.

tensor and yeyeruzzi, na waoo. wetin una want?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Its funny how people think homosexuality, incest and paedophilia are one and the same. Sick even.

I thought you said you would refrain from commenting.

As for your comments I really don't know what you are on about. Of the three peversions you mentioned faggotry is the most unnatural and the most abominable.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2009
tensor777:

I thought you said you would refrain from commenting.

Yea, so?
Besides, I meant that I'd refrain from communicating how I feel about homosexuality, not a random comment at someone equating sleeping with minors and ass rimming.

tensor777:

As for your comments I reaaly don't know what you are on about. Of the three peversions you mentioned faggotry is the most unnatural and the most abominable.

You don't know what I'm on about? Why did you quote me then? To understand better or just so they'd say you talked?

Doesn't know what I'm on about yet he goes on to make empirical analysis of the 3 "perversions". Talking from both sides of your mouth, are you?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

[size=13pt]
They are all sexual perversion variants.[/size] [size=13pt](SPVs)[/size]

and what are your views regarding Bleep-xlad21's definition of sexual organs. Tell me you don't find it queer.

Taking cucumbers, mouth, anus,finger, chicken, dog, corn as sexual organs shows highly twisted perception if it is not a joke grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2009
xlad21:

@spikethecylinder
thank you jare, i wonder how able bodied, adults(supposedly went to school), would think homosexuality is same as paedophilia, rape, incest etc.
i just tire even for this arguement.

tensor and yeyeruzzi, na waoo. wetin una want?

Well knowing how you guys think is very interesting and funny to me. I just want to know what new lies as what perverts [/b]the truth things you can come up with.

This is simple, if only you would learn.

Pedophilia, rape, incest, homosexuality, etc  are all SEXUAL PERVERSIONS; they belong to the same relative group.

We all can see the dividends of your school education below grin:

xlad21:

yea exactly, [b]anything you can derive sexual pleasure from is a sex organ
, wether it seems perverse or not,
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2009
The definition of sexual perversion over the years has changed faces. Homosexuality USED to be seen as a sexual perversion but not any more. These days, the terms 'sexual deviation' 'paraphilia' aptly apply and it is no longer a crime in many advanced countries to have sexual relationships with people of the same sex. I doubt if one can say the same about rape, incest or paedophilia.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2009
yeyeruzi:

Taking cucumbers, mouth, anus,finger, chicken, dog, corn as sexual organs shows highly twisted perception if it is not a joke grin

Mouth?!?!? You have something against kissing?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The definition of sexual perversion over the years has changed faces. Homosexuality USED to be seen as a sexual perversion but not any more. These days, the terms 'sexual deviation' 'paraphilia' aptly apply and it is no longer a crime in many advanced countries to have sexual relationships with people of the same sex. I doubt if one can say the same about rape, incest or paedophilia.

It is a crime in Nigeria, punishable by a fourteen year term of imprisonment, to engage in acts of faggotry.

Moreover it does not matter what the pro gay lobby think Faggotry was, is, and always be a peversion.  It is not even possible for two males to have sex together, so what indeed are you on about?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
tensor777:

It is a crime in Nigeria, punishable by a fourteen year term of imprisonment, to engage in acts of faggotry.

I'm aware of this that's why I added the "in many advanced countries" suffix.

tensor777:

Moreover it does not matter what the pro gay lobby think Faggotry was, is, and always be a peversion. 

I think you need to explain that bit.

tensor777:
It is not even possible for two males to have sex together, so what indeed are you on about?

Fortunately, the gay men seem to derive a lot of pleasure in having sex with each other's anuses. How is that YOUR problem? 
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
It becomes socety's problem if these men are not severely punished by lengthy spells in captivity but instead are aloowed to roam about freely.
Why is this?
1 Public health. The very nature of these repellent acts  make gays a public health risk.

2 Public morality. Naturally society would want to protect its male children from the corrupting influences of gays and their supporters.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
tensor777:

It becomes socety's problem if these men are not severely punished by lengthy spells in captivity but instead are aloowed to roam about freely.
Why is this?
1 Public health. The very nature of these repellent acts  make gays a public health risk.

How? You have failed to back your premise with reasonable facts. What is the biggest cause of the spread of HIV/AIDS? Homo or heterosexual sex?
Repellent acts? I hope you realise that you, as a black man, typing on a keyboard and using a PC repels some? Will you consider yourself a perversion because people don't like the way you look or act? Will you consider yourself punishable based on the existence of your being?

tensor777:

2 Public morality. Naturally society would want to protect its male children from the corrupting influences of gays and their supporters.

Morality? Who dictates what's moral for everybody? The society? Who is the society? You?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
This is from me:

yeyeruzi:

This is from you:

spikedcylinder:

Mouth?!?!? You have something against kissing?

So kissing makes the mouth a sexual organ huh? wink
But what about the dildos, anus, cucumber,etc are they also sexual organs to you too?

Remember it was xlad21 that affirmed they are sexual organs!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
Whilst having sexual intercourse, is the mouth off limits?
Kissing is the least you can do with the mouth. . . .that's why I started with the basics.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Morality? Who dictates what's moral for everybody? The society? Who is the society? You?

Tell us what you know about morals (what morality is) and I just might answer that questions

spikedcylinder:

Whilst having sexual intercourse, is the mouth off limits?
Kissing is the least you can do with the mouth. . . .that's why I started with the basics.

You haven't answered my question (stop giving answers to the questions I didn't ask).

I ask again: Is the mouth a sexual organ ,as xlad21 said, to you along with cucumbers,etc?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
I am sure that everyone should know that anything that constitutes a breach of common sense and common decency should be prohibited by society.

Faggotry is a breach of common sense and common decency so the perpetrators of these acts  have always been ruthlessly dealt with.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
Is there any sense in a poultry farmer for instance keeping a gay male chicken?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
I can imagine a fagot male chicken as I can imagine a fagot man.
I can't imagine a lesbian chicken though; They can't use dildos neither can they hug themselves etc,grin and the men are there anytime to cater for there sexual needs.

Fagot chickens are,if they exist, must be perverted due to sexual frustration. I have heard of sexually frustrated dogs trying to have sex with his masters legs but when a female is around he comes back to his senses.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
yeyeruzi:

Tell us what you know about morals (what morality is) and I just might answer that questions

You haven't answered my question (stop giving answers to the questions I didn't ask).

I ask again: Is the mouth a sexual organ ,as xlad21 said, to you along with cucumbers,etc?

I'm not answering questions you didn't ask, I merely gave you reasons for asking the question I asked.

What's your definition of a sexual organ? Something you use during intercourse or something you use for intercourse?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
tensor777:

I am sure that everyone should know that anything that constitutes a breach of common sense and common decency should be prohibited by society.

Faggotry is a breach of common sense and common decency so the perpetrators of these acts  have always been ruthlessly dealt with.

Common sense is highly relative. What some might see as decent, a vast majority might not.
So I ask again, who dictates people's personal morals?

Your volatile reaction to this issue (which primarily doesn't even concern you - unless of course you state otherwise - i.e you might secretly fancy someone of the same sex) is interesting.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
PS. Fortunately, a lot of gay people don't see themselves as animals - they see themselves as higher organisms i.e humans. So all these chicken and goat comparisons are just. . . . cheesy
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by soberry: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
though we r al defaulters in one way or the other but nobody in their right senses shld eva think that homosexuality is ok, its not normal,
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm not answering questions you didn't ask, I merely gave you reasons for asking the question I asked.

What's your definition of a sexual organ? Something you use during intercourse or something you use for intercourse?

I don't need to give it any definition when biology have already did the work.
I'm just surprised that you didn't see anything wrong with xlad21's definition and chose to say anything on his views. Anybody reading along the post would have seen this clearly
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Your volatile reaction to this issue (which primarily doesn't even concern you - unless of course you state otherwise - i.e you might secretly fancy someone of the same sex) is interesting.[

To be brutally honest ,the peverted activities of gays  are the least of my concerns. What is interesting about this debate is about is how elements in
the pro gay lobby are using this issue to go against common sense and the very idea even of right and wrong.
That is why they should be resisted.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
yeyeruzi:

I don't need to give it any definition when biology have already did the work.
I'm just surprised that you didn't see anything wrong with xlad21's definition and chose to say anything on his views. Anybody reading along the post would have seen this clearly

Biology has done nothing! All theoretical, what do you practise is the question here.
Xlad's definition, what about it? Why do majority of you people have issues with what others do in their privacy of their own bedrooms and to their own bodies? I fail to get it.

tensor777:

To be brutally honest ,the peverted activities of gays  are the least of my concerns. What is interesting about this debate is about is how elements in
the pro gay lobby are using this issue to go against common sense and the very idea even of right and wrong.
That is why they should be resisted.

As I asked earlier and will ask again - please, define common sense, morality etc. Maybe we can start from there.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
There would be little point explaining what morality is to a person who probably believes life has no meaning and that people should be a law unto themselves.

The point is if you as a person do not have an inbuilt sense of what is right and wrong then something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by spikedcylinder: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
tensor777:

There would be little point explaining what morality is to a person who probably believes life has no meaning and that people should be a law unto themselves.

Where are you getting this from?

tensor777:

The point is if you as a person do not have an inbuilt sense of what is right and wrong then something must have gone wrong somewhere.

I do have an inbuilt sense of what's right and wrong. My first port? My decision not to JUDGE OTHERS because I myself will not like to be judged. At least 90% of gay people do NOT want to be gay, so why will I call for their heads when I personally cannot fathom or understand what they are going through internally?
Food for thought.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
Listen to your self:

spikedcylinder:

spikedcylinder:

Biology has done nothing! All theoretical, what do you practise is the question here.
Xlad's definition, what about it? Why do majority of you people have issues with what others do in their privacy of their own bedrooms and to their own bodies? I fail to get it.

You know very little about biology to term it all theoretical. Evolution may be your favorite part since its theoretical.

Why argue on known facts that can be proven very easily by a 12year old kid. I suppose your mouth determines gender huh.

supporting xlad21's view means cucumber,lap ,anus,etc can determine a man's/ woman's gender .

Continue to mess yourself by defending blindly
grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I do have an inbuilt sense of what's right and wrong. My first port? My decision not to JUDGE OTHERS because I myself will not like to be judged. At least 90% of gay people do NOT want to be gay, so why will I call for their heads when I personally cannot fathom or understand what they are going through internally?
Food for thought.

Gays bend straights! You must have heard about initiation in schools . I confirmed this from a gay.
Some say it is a choice: Conflicting your argument.

Gays can be helped! Let them seek help!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 5:08am On Nov 07, 2009
any "straight" man that was bent wasn't straight to begin with.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2009
bawomolo:

any "straight" man that was bent wasn't straight to begin with.

Please back your theory if you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / High Speeding Car Fall In A Culvert, Luckily No Life Was Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.