Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt (1184 Views)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by cyntomania70(f): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2016
It was an incredible testimony for a seasoned commercial s*x worker who in September 2016 was among the commercial sex workers, evangelised by the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Chinyere from a well known brothel in Diobu, Port Harcourt to be happily joined to her husband at the altar of God at the GRA branch of the Church.
Officiating the marriage was the Daddy OPM himself. According to the G.O, he said, as part of his evangelism message to the converts was a promise that he will not only provided an accommodations for the new converts, set up businesses for them but to also participate and bankroll the traditional and church wedding. Should any of the new convert, who in cause of her services to God, found any man of her choice to marry.

The over excited Bride in her reactions said, "In my life, Saturday 28th September 2016 can not be forgotten in hurry. It was the day I met with the General Overseer of OPM physical in our brothel at Diobu where my life was mess up with the habit of prostitution. I have been listening to many people who most time came around to preach to me but to Daddy OPM, his own pattern of evergelism was different from all other person who tried in vain to convert me.
"He did not only preached the gospel of the Bible to me but brought me and others out from the devil dungeon, relocate us to an estate, Fed us, clothed us and set up life time bussiness for us, today I am a fulfilled born again christian, having gotten water baptism and again married to a man I love to spend the rest of my life with. God is really great to have used His servant to change my story for good"
Chatted with the church press, the groom said "I knew this my wife some years back but have lost contact with her, I am not a member of OPM but I appreciated the good work of Daddy OPM. He sponsored my wedding and provided an accommodation for us to leave after the ceremony, he made my day worth celebrating. I pray God to continue to bless him and the member of the Church".

>>>>>>>>> http://cyntomania..com.ng/2016/11/man-married-prostitute.html

Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by loadedvibes: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2016
This topic is not right. Why call another man's wife a prostitute.. she is now a wife please addeess her properly

1 Like

Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Ashawo dy marry??

There's hope for some Nairaland girls after all
Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by NevetsIbot(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
it'sjust like using one tiny thread to barr goats from eating your beans, the goats will get in easily... This man go marry public commodity
Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by skywalker240(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
you for still cover the man of God face too.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
“Prostitutes are in no danger of finding their present life so satisfactory that they cannot turn to God: the proud, the avaricious, the self-righteous, are in that danger.”

2 Likes

Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by fullstreets: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
That is why I run away from these marriage ministries, u will just fall victim of another person's miracle, u won't know when u r engaging a 54 year old woman or a retired prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by starwar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
u cover the wife face,cover the husband face...leave the pastor's face.......

1 Like

Re: Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt by forandy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50751224:
This topic is not right. Why call another man's wife a prostitute.. she is now a wife please addeess her properly

Seems you expected a topic in the fashion of "man married woman in port harcourt", sorry the OP didn't meet your expectations, but then, it wouldn't have been as catchy as it is had he used your suggestion wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chimoa And The Cab Driver Pt 1 / Check Out These Past great bodied Hot Rulers .. *pics Included / Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.