Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Answers Needed From Scientist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers Needed From Scientist (2302 Views)

Answers Needed, No One Should Take It Personal / Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Ooh.. Hope u got prove,? ?
yes I have proofs
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Science never knew the cause of earth quacks, lighting, why the gravitational pull was happening, but we do now
Just few months ago the first gravitational wave was discovered laying tge fandation for the explanation of the big bang theory

Who are the we?
Science is not the same as Atheism and conversely Atheism is not the same as Science. Both the Theists and Atheists can be Scientists!

Your tone tells me that you don't understand the basis of what you claim you profess! Stop imitating others, be your self. Think things through!

mrvitalis:

As for god n john 3:16
How can we be sure john wasn't drunk.. . I said show me were they said God said i am the God of all tribes

Even jesus said he came for the children of Abraham... Are u one? ?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am sure you know the meaning of the world!
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by adoyi8: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
pls I need an answer from atheist, scientists and all those who don't believe, there is an intelligent spiritual God that created all things?
what i don't understand is..scientists do not believe in the spiritual realm but I think its a slap on there own intelligence.science has successful captured the minds of some persons to believing that life originated randomly from lifeless matter which release different measures of chemicals that find them self's together to form life which has left the door open for intelligent minds who have agreed with science insinuated idea of only the physical do exist to ask such questions as...
(1) where did matter came from ?
(2)where do those chemical originate from, before the find them self's in lifeless matter.?
(3)given to the theory of course,.. what course the chemical release from lifeless matter which according to science to be the beginning of course?
(4)according to science everything has a beginning...how did matter began?
(5) science always refute the bible record of the existence of God with the question..if God created all things then who created God?..nd this is where I derived my question from..if matter release chemicals that formed life ..what then release matter,and what is that thing that release that thing that release matter..pls keep explaining what release what until if you are intelligent enough to arrive at an external force...
(6)how was it possible for lifeless and unintelligent matter to release the balance chemicals by measure to form life..the same science that prove,if chemicals are not balance you get a negative result.
(7) who directed the different chemicals to that particular point
(coola scientist will always run from an explosion because it courses damage rather than to create life.. but they expect us to believe that explosion ( big bang) did not destroy but it rather organized..convince me more on this

To answer your questions I will like to make one thing clear to you, Science do not claim to know everything? and thats why billions of dollars are being spent on research each year (someone who claims to know everything will not look for new knowledge).

Most of the questions you asked are also being asked by the science community too (especially the origin of life on earth). Good physicists and biologist (not the physics and biology that are taught in Nigerian schools) can answer some of your questions but assuming they cant is that enough reasons to embrace the biblical account? No because biblical accounts have misled people before

for example it led christians in Europe to believe for a long time that the earth was created less than 12000 years ago (which is now obviously false)

The bible was indirectly responsible for making people believe that the earth was the center of the universe and the sun revolves round it (which is also now obviously false)

It led some Europeans to believe that we Africans are the descendants of Ham, the cursed son of Noah.

so will you contribute your brain to helping mankind answer these questions or will you rather accept the very erroneous conclusion made in the bible that God created the first family 6000 years ago?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2016
adoyi8:

To answer your questions I will like to make one thing clear to you, Science do not claim to know everything? and thats why billions of dollars are being spent on research each year (someone who claims to know everything will not look for new knowledge).

Most of the questions you asked are also being asked by the science community too (especially the origin of life on earth). Good physicists and biologist (not the physics and biology that are taught in Nigerian schools) can answer some of your questions but assuming they cant is that enough reasons to embrace the biblical account? No because biblical accounts have misled people before

for example it led christians in Europe to believe for a long time that the earth was created less than 12000 years ago (which is now obviously false)

The bible was indirectly responsible for making people believe that the earth was the center of the universe and the sun revolves round it (which is also now obviously false)

It led some Europeans to believe that we Africans are the descendants of Ham, the cursed son of Noah.

so will you contribute your brain to helping mankind answer these questions or will you rather accept the very erroneous conclusion made in the bible that God created the first family 6000 years ago?
sorry sir..but can you show me the place in the bible where it is calculated and concluded that the earth is 6000 years...and other portions of the bible were I can find the rest of your accusations... beside, science has been shifting post from its origin till date..can you even number how many scientific declaration that were letter proven wrong?..where is the story of man originating from ape today?..so if you have to reject the believe in God because of biblical fails (according to you) don't you think you should block your ears when ever science is mentioned?..just as you people believe that we are brainwashed by European God stories that's how I also believe that European science stories are doing you guys no good either. science says God did not create life and they wont tell us who created it either..if those questions are too difficult for you..at least you can answer this one.......how did your unintelligent chemicals created man male and female with there respective organs for reproductive purpose.. thank you I'm waiting...
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
You can't understand the complexity of that chapter. God Almighty duplicated himself and that's one part of him speaking. The full part of him was out there creating the limitless space of the universe.
I can't understand cause there is nothing to understand... thanks for your contributions anyway...you can now go and discuss that your god who does not know his origin with the kids we are discussing serious issue here....
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by adoyi8: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
sorry sir..but can you show me the place in the bible where it is calculated and concluded that the earth is 6000 years..
The bible didnt explicitly state that the earth was 6000 years but imagine you want to calculate the age of the earth using the bible how would you do it? i guess you'll calculate the number of people between Adam and Jesus(yes, their record is in the bible), add up their age to get how old the earth was during the time of Jesus and add 2000 years to it, right? that what was people in Europe did before carbon 14 was discovered and their answer was 6000 years. so the bible definately misled them there.

Scientists later estimated the age of the earth using carbon 14 to be 5 billion years but do you know that there are christians that still insist that the earth is 6000 years. what would you say is causing their delusion? the bible of course!
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2016
adoyi8:

The bible didnt explicitly state that the earth was 6000 years but imagine you want to calculate the age of the earth using the bible how would you do it? i guess you'll calculate the number of people between Adam and Jesus(yes, their record is in the bible), add up their age to get how old the earth was during the time of Jesus and add 2000 years to it, right? that what was people in Europe did before carbon 14 was discovered and their answer was 6000 years. so the bible definately misled them there.

Scientists later estimated the age of the earth using carbon 14 to be 5 billion years but do you know that there are christians that still insist that the earth is 6000 years. what would you say is causing their delusion? the bible of course!
I will come back to this point to clarify you about the age of the world in the bible thank you...iam still waiting for the answer to my question... how did unintelligent chemicals formed humans and other living things male and female with there respective organs for reproductive purpose?..
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by adoyi8: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
I will come back to this point to clarify you about the age of the world in the bible thank you...iam still waiting for the answer to my question... how did unintelligent chemicals formed humans and other living things male and female with there respective organs for reproductive purpose?..

you should read about abiogenesis that explains how 'unintelligent chemicals' formed single celled life
then you read about evolution this explains how singled celled life evolved to humans and other living things.

but if you feel you cant read them then you can go on believing that God molded man with clay 6000 years ago and breathed life into him, thats after all a simple explanation for simple minds.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ifenes(m): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

I am a Theist!
A Christian who loves Christ.
I am also a Scientist!
My discipline is Physics!

From the laws of Physics, I know that a Force which isn't the presently known laws created the Universe.

That Force I believe is a Being, a Person, a Consciousness with Power, Will, Emotion Created everything.

Actually, there is a Great Scientific Gap between the eternity past and the Big Bang and that is where God is.

And the God is You! Total Mind Power

3 Likes

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by promise10: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2016
ifenes:

hey bro, you sound interesting tonight!

can you tell me your own definition of God

i looked up for it via google and this was what i saw;

God
ɡɒd/
noun
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
"a moon god"
synonyms: deity, goddess, divine being, celestial being, supreme being

So, give me your own version.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2016
adoyi8:

you should read about abiogenesis that explains how 'unintelligent chemicals' formed single celled life
then you read about evolution this explains how singled celled life evolved to humans and other living things.

but if you feel you cant read them then you can go on believing that God molded man with clay 6000 years ago and breathed life into him, thats after all a simple explanation for simple minds.
so I have been wasting my time with someone who do not know what oxygen is?...
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
I can't understand cause there is nothing to understand... thanks for your contributions anyway...you can now go and discuss that your god who does not know his origin with the kids we are discussing serious issue here....
May God Almighty show this one some light so that he doesn't end up serving satan(yahweh) all his life.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Who are the we?
Science is not the same as Atheism and conversely Atheism is not the same as Science. Both the Theists and Atheists can be Scientists!

Your tone tells me that you don't understand the basis of what you claim you profess! Stop imitating others, be your self. Think things through!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am sure you know the meaning of the world!
Bro am a realist... Am not arrogant enough to say there is no God. .. but am sure he is not the one in the Bible

Stop quoting that John 3 16 it holds no water.. . God made declaration of himself many times and even his son whos himself also made declaration and never said he was God of every tribe. .. What's the difference between John 3:16 and quoting rhapsody for me
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro am a realist... Am not arrogant enough to say there is no God. .. but am sure he is not the one in the Bible

Stop quoting that John 3 16 it holds no water.. . God made declaration of himself many times and even his son whos himself also made declaration and never said he was God of every tribe. .. What's the difference between John 3:16 and quoting rhapsody for me

On John 3:16, you were the one that made a categorical statement that Christianity was a "Jewish Religion" , so I showed you from the Jewish book that it's not only for the Jews. Whether you believe in it or not is a different matter.

Are you a realist looking for answers or a gnostic realist?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2016
ifenes:

The same method again!
1. Fault my statements;

I am a Theist!
A Christian who loves Christ.
I am also a Scientist!
My discipline is Physics!

From the laws of Physics, I know that a Force which isn't the presently known laws created the Universe.

That Force I believe is a Being, a Person, a Consciousness with Power, Will, Emotion Created everything.

Actually, there is a Great Scientific Gap between the eternity past and the Big Bang and that is where God is.
2. Make your statements: its a free world

Science is the Power of the Mind at work, don't you think so?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

On John 3:16, you were the one that made a categorical statement that Christianity was a "Jewish Religion" , so I showed you from the Jewish book that it's not only for the Jews. Whether you believe in it or not is a different matter.

Are you a realist looking for answers or a gnostic realist?
Maybe u misunderstood me. . J meant tge Christian God is a Jewish God and that's it.. . That statement in John was made by a fellower of a rebel that was killed for treason and not taken seriously by the jews.. .
God(biblical) decleared himself God of the whole tribes?? I need to see
And that's not the only reason.. i have more... Stop quoting a statement made by God to me
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Maybe u misunderstood me. . J meant tge Christian God is a Jewish God and that's it.. . That statement in John was made by a fellower of a rebel that was killed for treason and not taken seriously by the jews.. .
God(biblical) decleared himself God of the whole tribes?? I need to see
And that's not the only reason.. i have more... Stop quoting a statement made by God to me

Rest in your perfect knowledge!
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ifenes(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

hey bro, you sound interesting tonight!

can you tell me your own definition of God

i looked up for it via google and this was what i saw;

God
ɡɒd/
noun
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
"a moon god"
synonyms: deity, goddess, divine being, celestial being, supreme being

So, give me your own version.

Not my own version but what you can observer yourself. Religion created a god. However the god they created is a misunderstanding/mis-representation of the true essence of a human-being. A being is that which is in continuous existence. Hence you have a Human( avatar) + Being(existence). This is exactly what we are, physical reality or anything we experience exists within Us all. Some call it God, Mind or Over soul. It is all this same. The only thing aware of his surroundings is a being. What a being thinks is what is experiences. This is why beliefs shapes the future/ experinces.

God created the heaven and Earth is actually a representation of the our physical reality being created by thought. But only the creator can experience his/her creation

Everything we see is made of God, the good Mind that our body is its Temple. Religion has only destroyed knowledge and given the wrong explantions to simple ideas. You are God. If you want to change your life, don't pray, simply change your though pattern. Mind/ thoughts leads to Matter( physical experience.

Besides Morden science has only 5% knowledge of the world. You cannot explain the universe from a scientific angle yet. If you tried to, it will be a waste of effort because the universe is a product of the Mind. Investigate the Mind and you will understand the universe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by adoyi8: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
so I have been wasting my time with someone who do not know what oxygen is?...
what has the knowledge of oxygen got to do with this?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Rest in your perfect knowledge!
My knowledge is not perfect... but dont come quoting the Bible as truth to me... I have read that book and its not in anyway convincing
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2016
ifenes:

Not my own version but what you can observer yourself. Religion created a god. However the god they created is a misunderstanding/mis-representation of the true essence of a human-being. A being is that which is in continuous existence. Hence you have a Human( avatar) + Being(existence). This is exactly what we are, physical reality or anything we experience exists within Us all. Some call it God, Mind or Over soul. It is all this same. The only thing aware of his surroundings is a being. What a being thinks is what is experiences. This is why beliefs shapes the future/ experinces.

God created the heaven and Earth is actually a representation of the our physical reality being created by thought. But only the creator can experience his/her creation

Everything we see is made of God, the good Mind that our body is its Temple. Religion has only destroyed knowledge and given the wrong explantions to simple ideas. You are God. If you want to change your life, don't pray, simply change your though pattern. Mind/ thoughts leads to Matter( physical experience.

Besides Morden science has only 5% knowledge of the world. You cannot explain the universe from a scientific angle yet. If you tried to, it will be a waste of effort because the universe is a product of the Mind. Investigate the Mind and you will understand the universe.
sir,talking about physical reality...can you explain to me how you are real?..bearing in mind, that you as mr john (person) standing in front of another person you fall down and die,if your body is not removed from that sport within 24 ours you are not who you are in that persons physical sight or mind again,..someone who has not seen you before,is given a copy of your picture to look for you.he comes and ask the observer where you are and he pointed at your transformed body and the person can not find any resemblance, where is the reality here sir?.as time goes on you decay away..another person comes and find the observer and ask him what he is doing and he pointed at an empty spot and said there is mr john..but the person can't find you there...where is the reality here sir?...
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by Ahmadgani(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
matter, chemical etc all came from GOD ALMIGHTY who created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG. GOD ALMIGHTY is not the one you have previously known but the one who made all the gods you have ever heard about. God Almighty made the gods, e.g Vishnu, Atum, Yahweh, Odin, Olorun, Eshu, Chukwu, etc. He made them and sent them into the universe to do findings of the limitless universe but some of them settled on the earth and refused to make findings. Alla(Lar-gas) and Yahweh(Nymphidis) were two of the gods who chose to make earth their footstools instead of going into the billion times billion planets and stars which GOD ALMIGHTY made to do findings. Check the rest in my signature below.

God is real, but not Yahweh or Allah or any god who pokenose too much into human affairs to the extent of making fire for them.
sorry pls don't forget to take your drugs
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Ahmadgani:
sorry pls don't forget to take your drugs
truth is bitter to the ignorant people. SMH undecided
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

My knowledge is not perfect... but dont come quoting the Bible as truth to me... I have read that book and its not in anyway convincing
just as your science text books have convenience you,so do the bible convenience others...the reason I don't get you people is that,the bible said an invisible God created all things but your science text books said NO but can't tail us how we got here either ..instead it has been shifting post from one point to the other...counter attacks and confused articles about our existence... I will start taking you guys serious the day you get to the beginning of the course of creation..you guys talk about evolution, when there is glaring proof of every reproductive existing thing comes from its like...have you guys found any fossil to clear our doubt that man evolved from another creature?..there is no established fact to that except counter theories..but the bible has maintain its fact about creation while science has been moving from Darwin theory to other available mad beard men's theory..every creature has been reproducing its kind just as the bible acknowledge us how God said...let the earth bring fort living things according to there kind..I have listen to a lot of science lectures...they don't substantiate their fact but they yell out theories and when they are about to look stupid,they shout louder..or are you going to tell me that scientist has established evolution as a fact...no sir its remain a prolong theory for academic purpose.. a lot of scientists are revolving around the folly because they don't want to be seen as not been serious not to be rejected from foolish science gathering...
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ifenes(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
sir,talking about physical reality...can you explain to me how you are real?..bearing in mind, that you as mr john (person) standing in front of another person you fall down and die,if your body is not removed from that sport within 24 ours you are not who you are in that persons physical sight or mind again,..someone who has not seen you before,is given a copy of your picture to look for you.he comes and ask the observer where you are and he pointed at your transformed body and the person can not find any resemblance, where is the reality here sir?.as time goes on you decay away..another person comes and find the observer and ask him what he is doing and he pointed at an empty spot and said there is mr john..but the person can't find you there...where is the reality here sir?...

Physical Reality is a reflection( of my state of being/consciousness). I am not in this body of mine,just an experience of myself in this state of space and time. Space and Time are illusionary but I still create the effect of them in my life experience as a physicalised being. Meaning I as "All That Is" have lowered my frequency ( God becoming) man.... To be able to play this game of being a physical human. Example... You do know that when you look into a glass mirror,what you see is a reflection of you. You are not over there but over here. This is what I mean by Physical

Your question: you will experience my body decay because you are still in the state of physical reality. You have been made to believe that when I die my body will decay, hence that is what you will experience. What ever the mind believes shapes the experience physically.

4 Likes

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2016
ifenes:

Physical Reality is a reflection( of my state of being/consciousness). I am not in this body of mine,just an experience of myself in this state of space and time. Space and Time are illusionary but I still create the effect of them in my life experience as a physicalised being. Meaning I as "All That Is" have lowered my frequency ( God becoming) man.... To be able to play this game of being a physical human. Example... You do know that when you look into a glass mirror,what you see is a reflection of you. You are not over there but over here. This is what I mean by Physical

Your question: you will experience my body decay because you are still in the state of physical reality. You have been made to believe that when I die my body will decay, hence that is what you will experience. What ever the mind believes shapes the experience physically.
now I understand your condition......take the first one if it didn't work take the second one...thank you...

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ifenes(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
now I understand your condition......take the first one if it didn't work take the second one...thank you...

That was quite respectful.

1 Like

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
just as your science text books have convenience you,so do the bible convenience others...the reason I don't get you people is that,the bible said an invisible God created all things but your science text books said NO but can't tail us how we got here either ..instead it has been shifting post from one point to the other...counter attacks and confused articles about our existence... I will start taking you guys serious the day you get to the beginning of the course of creation..you guys talk about evolution, when there is glaring proof of every reproductive existing thing comes from its like...have you guys found any fossil to clear our doubt that man evolved from another creature?..there is no established fact to that except counter theories..but the bible has maintain its fact about creation while science has been moving from Darwin theory to other available mad beard men's theory..every creature has been reproducing its kind just as the bible acknowledge us how God said...let the earth bring fort living things according to there kind..I have listen to a lot of science lectures...they don't substantiate their fact but they yell out theories and when they are about to look stupid,they shout louder..or are you going to tell me that scientist has established evolution as a fact...no sir its remain a prolong theory for academic purpose.. a lot of scientists are revolving around the folly because they don't want to be seen as not been serious not to be rejected from foolish science gathering...
Bro science didn't convince anybody.. U don't need to convince someone about a truth and facts
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by dejilg(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

U mean same bible that said adam was the first man?? Or the one that said 2x all the animals on earth was fitted into 136m x36m ship

Or the one that said a 40 days rain would flood the earth.. .

Or the one who supports murder,, ethnic cleansing, stealing, betrayers adultery etc??

Seriously thats not a God i should worship

again Christians will still laugh at u....and infact we do....try getting the information right and stop passing ur misinformation around......

seriously please tell us wat kind of a god u'd worship? I bet it wud be a god that perfectly fits within ur understanding and not greater than u even in morals....so basically u'd make god in ur own image and den worship it----that's not a god any reasonable person wud worship
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by dejilg(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

He said a 10000 year old Adam was the first man

He said the earth is older than the sun

Never mentioned galaxies

Was just the God of the jews

Couldn't even defeat his human enemies needed man to do that

Etc

10000 year old Adam? and I believe ppl said it was 6000? but the Bible never mentioned it to be any of those.

earth older than the sun? and u discount this because u personally tested the age of both the Earth and the Sun or u just believe in a guy u never knew? well u also have to believe u were an ape too....tho we can't test that....

does not mentioning galaxies mean God is unaware of them? so not mentioning something assumes it must have been non existent or not known?

was just God of the Jews? was Abraham a jew? Isaac and Jacob nko? Job?

on the last point, I probably should ask.
where did u get that from?
have u read the Bible?

stop passing ur misinformation around as facts
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

10000 year old Adam? and I believe ppl said it was 6000? but the Bible never mentioned it to be any of those.

earth older than the sun? and u discount this because u personally tested the age of both the Earth and the Sun or u just believe in a guy u never knew? well u also have to believe u were an ape too....tho we can't test that....

does not mentioning galaxies mean God is unaware of them? so not mentioning something assumes it must have been non existent or not known?

was just God of the Jews? was Abraham a jew? Isaac and Jacob nko? Job?

on the last point, I probably should ask.
where did u get that from?
have u read the Bible?

stop passing ur misinformation around as facts
Seriously no need to reply u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection / Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.