Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Strike Another Lovely Pose [see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Strike Another Lovely Pose [see Photo] (1310 Views)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) / What Amazing Photo From Yemi Alade And Trey Songz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Strike Another Lovely Pose [see Photo] by djayflex10: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
I’m guessing this is gossip but we all love a little gossip, don’t we?. There’s been some chemistry between Mama Africa, Yemi Alade and America RnB singer, Trey Songz as both parties have been spending qual

Apart from the jollof rice outing Yemi Alade had with the singer in Nairobi, Kenya, they both stroke a pose with Trey Songs rocking a jewelry collection made by mama Africa.

more photos: http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/todays-picture/yemi-alade-and-trey-songz-strike-another-lovely-pose-see-photo/

Re: Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Strike Another Lovely Pose [see Photo] by saintCaligula(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
By flowing with irrelevant musicians, trey song is gradually losing the respect i have for him.....
yemi alade is not good for him...
Maybe Trey song don't know that he should be up there with cris brown and Justin bierber and not fooling around with you go buy me Ferrari crap musician....
Re: Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Strike Another Lovely Pose [see Photo] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Niga Trey digging that pussy So bad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products / Peter Okoye Calls Drake A Great Striker For Playing Sharp Games With Rihanna... / i’m The Mother Of All Bitches,Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me-Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.