Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules (57002 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
She's so beautiful.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by NevetsIbot(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
when area boys don dey sharpen knife for her.., oga, forget. Em go shop this one abroad eh

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by BlackOnassis(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
This RMD neva chee chunchin. He should ask Paul Biya (President of Cameroon) or G. W. Bush (former US prez)
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by bamisepeters(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Well, he thinks that is the way he can curb the girl, children of this days, it is better you tell them reasons for not doing something and giving them solid example as backup up than using superpower to command them not to do what you don't want them to do. I think you know what oppression can cause? Oppression can make one fall easily for peer pressure, and as a girl that she is she will not want to be left behind. Teach your children to apply wisdom in everything they do, i think that is better.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by beautiful232(f): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prince16:

Eyahhh...., I pity RMD sha!
You wan censor her activities shey?
Not until u succeed in censoring her hormones, I'm afraid u're on a loooooooong tin.
grin grin

na true na

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by sirfee(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmm! the truth be say this girl self for don list out some strategies to manipulate that of her dad.Also the dad need to pray always for her because person wey go bad go bad oooooh!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by jozee8: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
I just love this man RMD! one of my very few role models
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nickymezor(f): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmm, wat an over protective daddy smiley.Anyway its kool. I jst hope his rules sink in...Hapi bufday to her
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by BCISLTD: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
ICQuinn:
I tire grin....girls will always be girls
Her father can't control her every movement
He should be realistic abeg. It a guilty conscience and denial that's affecting him cheesy

I can imagine how beautiful and spoilt you'll be .. cool
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Burgerlomo: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by chisabones: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin grin Na wa ooo... This got me rolling mehn cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
smiley wink kiss
BCISLTD:

I can imagine how beautiful and spoilt you'll be .. cool
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Xerox01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Some secondary schools do use CGPA
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Louiscutedude(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
So tell me dat dis girl hv not seen big cassava...
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by feisty1(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
I support d advice ooo.. but d bst s to always pray for her... she has her lyf in her hands.. I pray she listens to d Gud advice
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by perfectwazobia1: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Great dad
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Stanbeto: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I like this my Man
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by anyicash(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:
After you don touch all the fine babes finish for nollywood. Abeg this daughter of yours must grow fast o.
where u wan make she grow reach.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by anyicash(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:
After you don touch all the fine babes finish for nollywood. Abeg this daughter of yours must grow fast o.
where u wan make she grow reach?
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by makabulchi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
I feel u bro...we can only try it's left 4 dem 2 decide.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by okowande(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bros if u like cage her wit Lion, As u bleeb pple's dota so also urs would be bleeb! Law of karma remember? winks
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by dreezybines: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Bros

Them TEKNO, WIZ-KID, DAVIDO, LIL'KESH and coo go allow this your daughter hear word soooo

You forgot to tell her to also stay away from anybody called CHIDINMA and the likes embarassed cry

Pls don't allow her watch that yeye ZEE WORLD or TELEMONDO , if not she go use expo for WAEC / JAMB tongue embarassed

grin grin grin Bad guy
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by morbeta(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Advice you gave to your daughter on social media.........what an advice, you have succeeded in waking up the sleeping bees. well what you did and has been doing to her gender will sure be revisited. your prayer should be Holy spirit take control.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Marotzke(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
lolademariam:
She is beautiful like her mama, jumoke
Actually Jumobi. Nee Adegbesan.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by lilachiever(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Meanwhile... u there is always that one person that'll quote the whole write up

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
She's gorgeous...
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by skydeexie(m): 3:41am On Nov 05, 2016
RMD, who no like better thing. Be a good father by example/behaviour and not set of rules. The question is, have you truly measured up by conduct and behaviour all these years?
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by ceejay4real(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2016
KissChrix:
Yimmu undecided

Anyone that must be bad must surely be bad

So, She don enter Uni abi? Cos I'm not understanding all this CPGA talk

That girl is so mature for a 14 year old, na wa for children of nowadays ooh! In fact, she go hear am if I catch her for the other room!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Always thought RMD is Itsekiri. undecided
Of course, he is an Itsekiri. His middle name is "Mofe" which is from the Itsekiri language. No Urhobo or Isoko bear such name on planet earth.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Jammiiee(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Her mama isn't Jumoke but Jumobi
lolademariam:
She is beautiful like her mama, jumoke
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.