Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules (57003 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by teebillz: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
But he just the girl on social media na.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by chronique(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cool. This generation and the next,is wasted. We can only preserve the future by taking steps like this.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
haryomikun:

Super protective dad cheesy

Must u quote the whole post sad

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by remigiusizunna(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Better meet a blacksmith and get her an iron pant

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by ajalawole(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Boboye4slim:
Cool

Dis girl wey i dey look go bad sha
i tell u, girls nowadays dey spoil anyhow

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by pizzylee(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
anytime dz man post or respond in an interview ....I see nothing but wisdom
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Bigajeff(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Only time will tell !
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by BakireBulmaker: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Always thought RMD is Itsekiri. undecided
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Prince16: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
beautiful232:
lol your so funny.. You think all this words would change her for been who she wanna be?

the best you can do is pray for her....

all this talk na joke

Goddygee:
lol...grin I laff in Japanese, in this present age... i bet she would spoil right under your roof without u noticing, children of this age wey don wise up...

Eyahhh...., I pity RMD sha!
You wan censor her activities shey?
Not until u succeed in censoring her hormones, I'm afraid u're on a loooooooong tin.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by skywalker240(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
So after romancing and kissing with all those nollywood babes, and sleeping with almost all the lagos babe of your time you no want make dem do ur own.....karma knows no strict father..

I must shag this girl, no december we one enter, she must come warri for holiday..grin grin

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello single ladies...
My name is Rhey Andrews,I'm 22 years old and I live in Midrand ..I'm lookin for a female whose caring,loving,calm and must be the age between 23 - 29 years around johannesburg.
To borrow me a Samsung charger,mine is dead..
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Ugosample(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Hello single ladies...
My name is Rhey Andrews,I'm 22 years old and I live in Midrand ..I'm lookin for a female whose caring,loving,calm and must be the age between 23 - 29 years around johannesburg.
To borrow me a Samsung charger,mine is dead..

Does charger die
Na wa
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Prince16: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
skywalker240:
So after romancing and kissing with all those nollywood babes, and sleeping with almost all the lagos babe of your time you no want make dem do ur own.....karma knows no strict father..

I must shag this girl, no december we one enter, she must come warri for holiday..grin grin

*lolz*
"A robber-emeritus is always suspicious of any one with a sharp metallic object"

#karma~knocking~at~za~door!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by yinkslinks(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guy u sure say no be stella born dis pikin for u?
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
true definition of African parent, I respect yr decision sir !
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
So he does allow his daughter an Instagram account and yet he posted a letter meant for her on Instagram at the same time letting us know he does want to be seen as a "cool dad" posting a letter meant for his daughter on Instagram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Bgorgeous: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Correct urobo man jor, l concur
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Prince16: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Vorpal:
So he does allow his daughter an Instagram account and yet he posted a letter meant for her on Instagram at the same time letting us know he does want to be seen as a "cool dad" posting a letter meant for his daughter on Instagram?

Abeg lef am 4 God.
He's still dozing, when he wakes up, he'll (with his own nose) smell the coffee!

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
lolademariam:
She is beautiful like her mama, jumoke
Actually her mom's name is Jumobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by skywalker240(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prince16:

*lolz*
"A robber-emeritus is always suspicious of any one with a sharp metallic object"

#karma~knocking~at~za~door!

grin grin
grin

100% true

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by skywalker240(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Correct urobo man jor, l concur
Itsekiri
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
I tire grin....girls will always be girls
Her father can't control her every movement
He should be realistic abeg. It a guilty conscience and denial that's affecting him cheesy
BCISLTD:
angry paale born that yarn jare..you mean this your pikin no get instagram and she dey Yankee....

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by nokingasgod: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
A 14 year old Nigerian girl in a U.S college not only being censored on social media but totally banned from Instagram.....

Laff wan kill me, e be like say Bros dey rehearse a script from his upcoming movie....

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
And you know what happens to the daughters of super protective dads, it never end well cheesy
haryomikun:

Super protective dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
GBAM! smiley
elshz:
Nice one, but who wan spoil go spoil.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by 2termz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Observation matters
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by flexshop(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
All this one na talk

Check out the link below to make money
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
i cant woo this kind of girls,life without social media is completely boring
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself undecided
chronique:
Cool. This generation and the next,is wasted. We can only preserve the future by taking steps like this.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by BlackOnassis(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
RMD is just looking at babygirl thru parent eyes. Nowadayz a 14 year old girl can outsmart and sell a 50 year old man into slavery. grin Dont understimate these teenage girls.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy grin
Prince16:

Abeg lef am 4 God.
He's still dozing, when he wakes up, he'll (with his own nose) smell the coffee!

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by notoriousbabe: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
See as the girl do mouth for dat photo wey she wear cap,na the sign wey show sey she go sabi carry preek put for mouth be dat. The girl go baaaaaaaaaad pass shedinma,Annie Macaulay and co. RMD forget it. Boys go fok your daughter to and fro, that is front and back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.