Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) (33693 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by dreezybines: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I just love it, when a girl is pretty and intelligent...
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
K
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Give that lady a cucumber!!!
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by crowther15(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
jaymejate:
Eeh From Unilorin kee? grin Mistake de somewhere o
Congratulations anyways
haters be like......
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
I would not believe until she is able to market the idea of MMM to me!
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
crowther15:
A Unilorite Emerged As The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria

I wouldnt conceal this from you guys. By name she is AKINTOBI IFEOLUWA ELIZABETH a 400L student of MARKETING DEPARTMENT, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN NIGERIA. She just emerged as the best marketing student in NIgeria. Also she became an Ambassador for one of the greatest food producing company in the world UNILEVER. I dont have much of picture but I would share the few I have for now.
She looks like Queen Nwokoye.
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
1million likes FOR ALL AFONJAS IN DA HOUSE#TEAMAFONJA#ACADEMICEXCELLENCE#
crowther15:

I wouldnt conceal this from you guys. By name she is AKINTOBI IFEOLUWA ELIZABETH a 400L student of MARKETING DEPARTMENT, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN NIGERIA. She just emerged as the best marketing student in NIgeria. Also she became an Ambassador for one of the greatest food producing company in the world UNILEVER. I dont have much of picture but I would share the few I have for now.
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by collinic: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by NaMe4: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Now na Beauty and Brains be dis

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by brigadier747: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dumb post,on wut parameters do the evaluators use to assertain dis result
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
She does look serious and worth tge accloade

Nice one girl

Na dis kain gal inlike as wife
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool cheesy grin cool

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Justycxx(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Congratulations & welcome to the real world where MARKETING goes beyond what you were taught in class. Best of luck
brilliant quote, everything we were taught in classroom about business later turn out to be what not to do in business. Real life scenario need more real life business models, those classroom works are outdated already. Still wishing her best of luck anyway

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by gileadinho(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
crowther15:

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by rhames(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
These are the champions
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by crowther15(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
ibroh22:
Give that lady a cucumber!!!
haba..... she is a discplinary nau
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by harlekzy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
so proud to hear this....better by far
crowther15:

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by HAH: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Being a good marketer take more than good grades

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by HAH: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Justycxx:
brilliant quote, everything we were taught in classroom about business later turn out to be what not to do in business. Real life scenario need more real life business models, those classroom works are outdated already. Still wishing her best of luck anyway

very true, is like how I yabbed a banking lecturer that he knows nothing about practical banking, truth be told what we were told in 3 months inductions at banking training schools is more valuable than 4 years degree in banking and finance where we were taught with books published in 60s and 70s, real life experience is it. Though happy for her if she can't sell let her stick to academics , salesmanship is a skill.

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
She's female

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Ademat7(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
vtcomdegov:
How They Manage Know Dat She Is De Best In Nigeria

If Is 4 Sure Do She No What Is Plato Efficiency In Public Finance

OYA SEE SHE NO NO
WHY UNA SAY NA SHE BE BEST

MAKE UNA COME MY SCHOOL UNA GO SEE PEOPLE WEY BE GURU
A winner is not necessarily d BEST but someone that does it BETTER
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
vtcomdegov:

OYA SEE SHE NO NO

Guru for Theory??
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by nabiz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Will not believe until sell insurance policy, network marketing or market for micro-finance bank in nigeria
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
vtcomdegov:

OYA SEE SHE NO NO

Dont mind them..she might be good but i doubt She is the best in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Justycxx(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
HAH:

very true, is like how I yabbed a banking lecturer that he knows nothing about practical banking, truth be told what we were told in 3 months inductions at banking training schools is more valuable than 4 years degree in banking and finance where we were taught with books published in 60s and 70s, real life experience is it. Though happy for her if she can't sell let her stick to academics , salesmanship is a skill.
#word!

Knowing how to pass marketing exams is way different from doing it in the field

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by BAMSRAY(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
story why be say na woman.....does dat mean all of us wey go skul no sabi book.............na nigeria we dy self ......see as she fyn.....if na wowo gurl naw she no see any award no man go suport her....best of luck
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by giftiy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Story for the gods,let her go sell insurance policy let's see. Lol

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats to her... #better_by_far
Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by PhemmyTinny(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
vtcomdegov:

OYA SEE SHE NO NO

Even wiv dis ur grammar...it's obvious u av so many gurus in ur school...u r a typical example! SMH

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Justycxx:
So true my brother

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Justycxx:
So true my brother because I have been there. The task ahead is even made more difficult by the prevailing recession

1 Like

Re: Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) by khalidx: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
UnknownT:
Best marketer? meaning she can market GNLD and Doctor IGUEDO products grin . Congrats to her
goko cleanser bitters so u know dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / Covenant University Vs Uni Ilorin (photo) / Abuja Private School Owners Reject Wike’s Fee Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.