Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration (28223 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olusanya Emerges Winner Of Union Bank Next Robotics Legend Competition / Ifeoluwa Breaks Record, Emerges First Female Governor General At NBA / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Metrixnews: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
The students of National Broadcast Academy (NBA), journalism department on Friday celebrated the emergence of the first female governor general of the school from the department, Miss Ifeoluwa Olofin 62 years after the establishment of the school amid fanfare.

Speaking with ABN TV on Friday, a student of Journalism department of the Academy, Otunba Tajudeen Abbas said the emergence of Ifeoluwa Olofin who is also the governor of Journalism department of the Academy is worth celebrating, saying it is an indication that the school is looking beyond gender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTYV1m0wrF8

He stated that the emergence of the first female governor general from Journalism department in the school over six decades after establishment is a clear testimony to the democratic values that has been the hallmark of the institution.

Describing the Journalism department of the school as cohesive, Abbas attributed the cohesiveness of the department to the leadership acumen of the Head of Department.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/08/nba-first-female-governor-general-emerges-stirs-celebration-photovideo/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by sirpompey(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Congratulations to her FTC God I bless you
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by czarina(f): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice one. Congratulations lady!

check my profile smiley
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Mc4larin: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by asto70: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Metrixnews:
The students of National Broadcast Academy (NBA), journalism department on Friday celebrated the emergence of the first female governor general of the school from the department, Miss Ifeoluwa Olofin 62 years after the establishment of the school amid fanfare.

Speaking with ABN TV on Friday, a student of Journalism department of the Academy, Otunba Tajudeen Abbas said the emergence of Ifeoluwa Olofin who is also the governor of Journalism department of the Academy is worth celebrating, saying it is an indication that the school is looking beyond gender.

He stated that the emergence of the first female governor general from Journalism department in the school over six decades after establishment is a clear testimony to the democratic values that has been the hallmark of the institution.

Describing the Journalism department of the school as cohesive, Abbas attributed the cohesiveness of the department to the leadership acumen of the Head of Department.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/08/nba-first-female-governor-general-emerges-stirs-celebration-photovideo/

Nice one
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lol, Nairaland front page atimes. Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by kehinde1588(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Commendable
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Rubbiish(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nonsense!
It is a well known fact women are naturally poor leaders, i see nothing worthy of celebration here

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by OluMain(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
I thought it was Nigeria Bar Association lipsrsealed
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Bar1941(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Searching for what to fry for the celebration

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by faithfull18(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice!
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by davodyguy: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Metrixnews:

There are only two known NBA

Nigeria Bar Association
National Basketball Association

Who be these group?

14 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Dpharisee: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
If you opened this thread thinking it was Nigeria Bar Association click Like, if you thought it was a student association click Share grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
I thought it was Nigerian Bar Association lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Bar1941(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Luiz1:
I thought it was Nigerian Bar Association lipsrsealed

Nig. Bar Ass. already had her first female president.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Kendumazy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Beauty with brain!
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Ogaemmy: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
YouTubeMaFiA:
Congratulations!

U need to have videos that shows that your subscribers view your contents. No contents in the channel? Why do you want to sale it?
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Kelklein(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Was I the only one that thought this was National Basketball Association (NBA)

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by spiritedtete: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Was FRCN school name changed to National broadcast academy?

I need answer please
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by sylve11: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

There are only two known NBA

Nigeria Bar Association
National Basketball Association

Who be these group?

btos, TBH i be feel sey na National Basketball Association sef. grin cool
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by Legendguru: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
oh
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by YouTubeMaFiA: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
I've come to realize one thing about Nigerians. When you're being honest with them, they won't take you seriously. Until you put up a facade that would convince them.. then later they'd cry foul. I can put up videos with fabricated analytics(fake views, which is very easy to get and for free).. how would you feel if I sold that type of channel to you with hopes that you're buying a legitimate channel not knowing its all facade.. but I chose not to go that route cos I put myself in peoples shoes in all my dealings.. i provided you with more than enough evidences to prove to you that the channel is active.. you said you do not like it and i have no problem with that..I hope I have answered your question. Please do not quote me again.

Thank you.
Ogaemmy:

U need to have videos that shows that your subscribers view your contents. No contents in the channel? Why do you want to sale it?
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
I thought it was American basketball grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by AmazingELixir: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
undecided

What fvckery!...many bloggers won't make heaven walahi...always sensationalising trivialities to wheel in traffic.

Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by aystunt: 12:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Deception. We know only Nigeria Bar Association to be NBA
Re: Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration by leofab(f): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Talent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Lost My Gce Examination Number / FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.