Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) (43879 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared new photos of herself and her lover as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

" Merry Christmas from me and mine"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmkjE3WISGy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2022
Compliments of the Season and Merry Christmas to ALL!

Real Happiness and Peace is not Found in instargram or Social media show.

True Happiness is not found in Iniquity, Immorality or in whining and dining in sin..

Real Happiness is not found in acquisition, ownership or show off of Vanities..

Real Happiness and peace is not Found in touring around the Globe.

Real Happiness and Peace is only Found in a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
It is Unexplainable
It is Priceless
It is Unquantifiable
It is Unmeasurable

HE Alone is the REASON for the Season! Any other reason is a counterfeit.
HE Alone is the Savior of the World and the ONLY way through which anyone can escape Damnation in HELL.

As you Celebrate His Birth, Get Ready and Prepared for His immense Coming cos HE is about to Show up.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ahnie: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2022
So long they're happy together,that's all that marras

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by mytime24(f): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Good for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Dude would always trade with caution. Not to press breast when he's not asked to press. So he wouldn't be thrown out da house

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:
Dude would always trade with caution. Not to press breast when he's not asked to press. So he wouldn't be thrown out da house
Reverse might actually be the case. Dude looks richer.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Ooni, must have left her hanging.

The young brother came for Fun and popularity.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by lOXOl: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Why is that on the wall

AGENT OF KREMLIN

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2022
I wonder what this guy's mother go dey reason about her son allowing this yeyebrity girl enter his life.

Mum: This is not my son, never grin

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2022
Things these guys should be doing hide and seek now exposing everything in the internet. Tomorrow now dem go begin shout upndwn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
I see nkechi getting pregnant for this guy, I see them breaking up afterwards, I see her rubbishing him on social media.

This I have seen.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by buygala(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Congrats to the Bobrisky-looking girl and her new toy cool

But is this boy's mother aware that he is now jonzing around with this Agaracha? grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Loading... again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Kennedy256: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:

How will she throw out my guy away from his own personal house. Have u ever seen a slave throwing out the master out of the house before ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na everyday she get new lover that she would posting on IG. I no know when she would learn to move silently. She is not a 20s child for heaven sake!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by akpumping7720(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some views are meant to be private

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Akharmony: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obvious using her money to takecare of them guys... This is filtyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Somebody said they saw you
The person you were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
So Ooni rejected her? grin grin grin

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Indecent anthropology actions all over the net.
Why hold her bobrisky while taking a picture.

Nonsensical activity.

By the way, this is one of the "dryest" Christmas ever. Hunger dey wire son of man. I am still all smiles Sha grin

A millionaire in waiting. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Can she not keep her relationships private?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
So, she did buy a man after all!... Well done to her!

She is doing well! tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Compliments of the Season and Merry Christmas to ALL!

Real Happiness and Peace is not Found in instargram or Social media show.

True Happiness is not found in Iniquity, Immorality or in whining and dining in sin..

Real Happiness is not found in acquisition, ownership or show off of Vanities..

Real Happiness and peace is not Found in touring around the Globe.

Real Happiness and Peace is only Found in a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
It is Unexplainable
It is Priceless
It is Unquantifiable
It is Unmeasurable

HE Alone is the REASON for the Season! Any other read is a counterfeit.
HE Alone is the Savior of the World and the ONLY way through which anyone can escape Damnation in HELL.

As you Celebrate His Birth, Get Ready and Prepared for His immense Coming cos HE is about to Show up.
hater of anything good you are, you are jealous that's why you are looking for Bible qoutes to condem them

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stop bringing your relationship online to avoid pandemic problem.

I no wan hear say Nkechi and mulikat snatch my husband tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Memphitz357: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
These niggaz just don't learn.
Never turn a ho into a housewife. It never ends well.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Natbrowny: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Puppets. Thats all i see here. She will always be in charge of this one.

Do this. Dont do this.

Merry Christmas to dem.. Santa dey look

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by karkinase(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Most guys don’t have shame..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ReadTravelBeYou: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
10 New Movies To Watch On Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBIvy_LuC6g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.