Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Coolest Way To Hack A Wifi Password! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Coolest Way To Hack A Wifi Password! (3080 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali? / How To Hack A Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Way To Hack A Wifi Password! by timigate(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
One of the challenges most people have is keeping up with their data consumption. Even with all the awoofs from Glo. For this and other reasons, smart guys are out there looking for whose wifi to break into. You dont have to wait until you are hacked, find out how strong your wifi password is by hacking into your own wifi. As much as this method can be used to hack into a neighbor's wifi, I do not encourage it.

To get this to work, you need root permission on your android device. If your phone is rooted already, you are good to go. To hack a wifi simply go to google play store and download wps wpa tester, run it. It will detect any wifi in range.
Click on anyone. The app will send information about the wifi to a cloud server that uses various algorithms to decode the password. The password will be displayed to you.
Go to wifi, scan for the wifi network you want to connect to, click on connect and enter the password generated by the app.
Its that simple!
Source:http://www.timigate.com/2016/11/coolest-way-to-hack-wifi-password-on.html#more

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Run My Webcam In My Dell Studio Xps 1640 On Windows 7 / Jumia VS Computer Village / 10 Cool Sites To Download Free Softwares For Windows Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.