Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (62666 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Teachers Strip Students Unclad In Cameroon & Flog Them For Coming Late / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by donodion(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please people, theres a clear difference between Discipline and Child abuse. This right here is child abuse!!!.
Please my countrymen and women.

2 Likes

Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by lexzo001: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:

Cave man you are. If you like, use big pestle to hit your children or throw them in oven just to make them disciplined. Na you sabi.
I agree bro is called discipline as long as dey don't get hurt bt rather feel it...so nxt time dey will remember wat happened Wen dey committed da offense if dey want to commit a similar 1
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by flyforall: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
No problem.
If i catch the teacher she/he will do the same.
If not na there problem start.
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 06, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
if u called this Barbaric then what will you call 'pick pin'

i wonder o
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by habideenib: 3:14am On Nov 06, 2016
[img]http:///2fnR3xZ[/img]
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by ATERI(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Ugosample:

What are you talking about

If you don't know the Asians raise the most well mannered kids on the average, and though discipline is not compromised, you don't see them dehumanize their kids the way foolish Africans do, yet in every corner of the world now, they are taking over, while Africa is still a useless cesspit.

How many baby mama Asians (Particularly South Koreans) do you see in western countries in comparison to Black and whites?
They still raise in most cases balanced kids in western countries that Africans complain about....
It seems their method is working and we need to learn from them.

Mannerless continent

The Chinese want all their children to either be academically good or die, hence the high suicide rate among their youngsters. You mean that is better and more civilized?
The Chinese children continue to do well abroad because they stick to their Chinese culture while we abandon ours. The kids being punished here are learning about responsibility very early in life; please, tell me what not to like.
Everything in life is relative; I won`t be told how to raise my children by Westerners because the difference is clear. It`s Africans that do not know what is good about their culture, or haven`t lived in the West that should be trying to fix what is not broken. We have to sort out politics in Africa, but that problem is not bigger than the socio-cultural mess the West faces today, propaganda apart!
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by Ugosample(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2016
ATERI:

The Chinese want all their children to either be academically good or die, hence the high suicide rate among their youngsters. You mean that is better and more civilized?
The Chinese children continue to do well abroad because they stick to their Chinese culture while we abandon ours. The kids being punished here are learning about responsibility very early in life; please, tell me what not to like.
Everything in life is relative; I won`t be told how to raise my children by Westerners because the difference is clear. It`s Africans that do not know what is good about their culture, or haven`t lived in the West that should be trying to fix what is not broken. We have to sort out politics in Africa, but that problem is not bigger than the socio-cultural mess the West faces today, propaganda apart!

I'm not talking about Chinese/South Koreans in Asia really, I'm referring to the ones who live in Western Countries..

They are better behaved on the average (though there are bad eggs) ; excel at school and have manners.

About Chinese sticking to their culture, lol, I just laugh.
How many second generation children speak Chinese? or even eat Chinese food ?? Come and see how some of them live in the bay area first, before talking.

My whole point is that they seem to get their discipline right, and that is why they have less rotten children than Africans who claim to have culture..

1 Like

Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by princeemmma(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
guy no be lie...punishment like this was common in my primary school days...maybe u didnt experience it
sure i did not, maybe dats why i felt dat way
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by Edwinmason(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
princeemmma:
sure i did not, maybe dats why i felt dat way
no pro u are lucky
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by Krystalzkris(f): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
I was nominated for Etisalat flash writing contest. It's a writing competition, and I need your votes.
Just copy and paste the link on your main browser to vote for me. Not opera mini or Uc browser.

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=651

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by anssy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
This kind of punishment for kids who came late to school should have gone extinct!

Africa my Africa
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Youngzedd:

You must be very stubborn to receive all these punishment grin
Not at all. That's even the reason I hate punishment.
Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by EfemenaXY: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Smh. This is not discipline this is outright abuse

Physical and psych abuse

Some of this children will be made to hawk before they go to school, they will be flogged at home for not making enough money, in the process get late to school. Haba.this is so unfair

I just taya for the way we reason in Africa

Efemena
kanwuliaextra
cococandy

Oya put mouth

This is just shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School by booksrite(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
I was nominated for Etisalat flash writing contest. It's a writing competition, and I need your votes. Just copy and paste the link on your main browser to vote for me. Not opera mini or Uc browser. Thanks

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.