Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun (13337 Views)

Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by Bigii(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:
Few Hrs To My Birthday.. Show Me Some Love

Happy Birthday pretty. Where u base lemme come and spoil u tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by yinkslinks(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
wow ur type get wet easily to ease pene grin grin grin grin grin HBD
cashmyles:

1 Like

Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by conquerour(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
martineverest:
u mean he rebuilt the office he burnt himself
You are on point bro
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by ayoola90(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians and ugly buildings sha,Nigerian architects are wack gosh
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by CRAPHA96(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:
ooh jah angel I truly believe u are my perfect match
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by AmeboZone007: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Help is something that should be given to every man and woman, it should be unconditional irrespective of whom the help is targeted at since help should naturally come out of love for mankind. Denilson Igwe helps somebody expecting something else in return but his bubbles were busted in ways that he never even knew the first thing he got in return was not what he expected.

This is one you can not afford to have alone, show some love and share with others as i know you cannot contain your joy and laughter after seeing this video.

DOWNLOAD HERE:http://www.amebosquare.com/video/download-comedy-video-help-mark-angel-comedy-episode-92/
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by cashmyles: 3:11am On Nov 05, 2016
CRAPHA96:
ooh jah angel I truly believe u are my perfect match

Tnx
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2016
sambrow:
for ur backyard, abi?

Na so e be, I am from Khana.
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by maxbarry(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Good step,bt l need 2 go there 2day to witness it myself
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by basybasy: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2016
The blood and souls of pple wc u and Ameach killed will wait for u in d heaven. Wicked leaders.
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by diegwu01: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
I would advise INEC not to use that office, the place must have been seriously bugged with secret cameras and listening devices
Re: Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun by chidi4eze(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wike is obviously scared of Magnus Abe...But Abe will still win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. / Emefiele Must Resign Immediately If He Wants To Contest For Presidency - SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.