Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola (581 Views)

Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / The Unizik Medical Student/ Miss Anambra 2015 Lesbian Se X Video, ”why I Did It” / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola by olofofonaija1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Its so quite unfortunately the world we are in, world of smart phones and stupid people permit me to use that word. What happened to 'miss anambra' chidinma okeke should be a lesson to other youths around who indulge theirself in some bad & uncalled for acts.

These acts is common among higher institution students that video themselves when having fun. Tough it might be nothing to you at that moment in time but you never can tell what might happen in the future that stuff you doing can backfire at anytime.

It pains me anytime I see successful individuals been brought down by their pasts and stripped-off of things they worked hard for. Recently actress Tonto dike was thanking her husband on Instagram for some stuffs bought for her by him and some internet devils as I call them dig up a soft sex scene of hers while acting and post it on the internet instead of celebrating with her.

That's one, I happen to hear about one from a colleague of mine that a woman's husband divorced her cause of a picture of her kissing her boyfriend in her youth days.
Youths !!! We in the era of smartphones, watch what you do, what you post on social media or anywhere it can come back for you and it might be disasterous.

By: Shadrach Ajibola
I.G: ajibolatheblogger

Cc lalatiscala seun missyb3 ireneony

Re: Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola by HIScraziness(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
That wasn't a mistake!! undecided undecided

Re: Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola by LordIsaac(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mr Ajibola, don't worry, the same youths know how to deny when things get out of hand!
Re: Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
That's why I detest them bringing camera near me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gay Pastor Jide Macaulay Says Nigerians Should Apologise To Bisi Alimi / Say Goodmorning Naija / The Good And The Bad Side Of Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.