Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) (3826 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
It was nearly 7pm when she heard the knock on her door. Clara got up to open it. Kingsley was standing in the doorway, looking a little unsure and unstable.

"Where is Amaka? I want to see her."
"What do you mean where is Amaka? She is at her parents'. That's where she will be preparing for the wedding. She is not here tonight. You knew that."

Kingsley looked confused and Clara stepped aside to let him in. He immediately stumbled towards the couch where he sat.
"Kingsley, are you okay," Clara asked him, worried. He was getting married to her best friend tomorrow and he really did not look fine.

"Yes. Yes. Sorry, I thought Amaka was here. I just wanted to... So, she's... Never mind."
He really looked out of it, Clara thought. She could smell the alcohol in the air. In all the time Clara had known Kingsley, she had never seen him this tipsy. He was usually very responsible and disciplined. It was one of the things Amaka loved about him. Now he seemed to be unravelling on the night before his wedding. Clara thought it was her job to help him. She sat beside him.
"Kingsley, is everything okay?"
"Yes. I'm fine. It's just..." He said and stopped.

"Talk to me. How can I help?"
"I just can't believe I am getting married. Amaka is great, you know? But... I just wish I spent more time out there. I wish I had been with more women. Had some fun like my friends did and not be so serious.." He said. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this. If Amaka knew..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell her. And it's fine. You are not the first to think like this. Just get some rest. You will feel better tomorrow."

Kingsley turned to face her, holding her hands. "You are so nice to me. You are a very nice girl. Do you have a boyfriend?"
Clara giggled. "That does not matter. Amaka is a nice girl too. And you are marrying her. You need to get some rest."

"Yes, Amaka is a nice girl," Kingsley said, a faraway look on his face. "And a virgin too. A good girl.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/my-brides-best-friend-short-romantic.html
Re: My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2016
A short romatic story
Re: My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) by Jummyjay99(f): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Haba The Groom Don Pass His Boundary
Re: My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jummyjay99:
Haba The Groom Don Pass His Boundary
EHNN
Re: My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

In Deep Sticky Mud-A thrilling blend of Romance,Rivalry,Betrayal&vengeance / Need Turnitin? (best Plagiarism Checker Software) / OBATALA: The Dawn Of Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.