Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Auction - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296927 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fp.....
Congrats lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
sod09:
Fp.....
Congrats lleigh

Thank you sod09.

Happy New year's Eve to you
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Adesina12:
We are now at the Auction ....

I have commented and asked Lleigh to sell off Linda to sex slave cartel....and here we are!

The negotiation have started......I love the way and the direction of Linda's torments.....Lucifer has done a sweet job

Lleigh you are now in the rank of grade 'A' writer on NL.......more popcorn for you with cold Guiness.....chop knokles

Happy new year to my friends sharing table with and popcorn me at the club

Aaw thank you Adesina12 for the endorsement and always reading my stuff.

Yes the negotiations have started let's see .

Happy new year's Eve
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
omamush:
I've missed alot.. thanks Lleigh for the mentions you're a darling smiley

have mercy on Linda, I Don't want her to die cry

lleigh my fav writer on NL 2016 God bless ur good work.

Hello omamush you're welcome.

Thank you for all your comments. Happy new year in Advance
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
harameede99:
R.I.P to linda in advance awa lucifer has almost killed her d nxt tin is to wait for wen she will completely giv up cos e b lyk say her soul strong sef...bro lucifer small small oo revenge shld b left for God its getting to mach

Hi harameede99 happy new year in Advance.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting as always
Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yea!!!congrats leigh for making fp oya where d champagena make we pop*winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fp cheesy WOW!!

Mhen, Im so loving this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
to all readers of ' The Auction' thank you for all your time and support.

Your comments have made this piece of work very interesting.

harameede99 you asked for champagne since it is New Year's Eve after all, I went to the Club and borrowed a [b]melchizedek [/b]bottle.
Hope Sam will not miss it wink

Happy New Year everyone get your glasses.

1 Share

Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lleigh:

Hi harameede99 happy new year in Advance.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting as always
u welcum ma same to u also
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Creeza:
Fp cheesy WOW!!

Mhen, Im so loving this

thank you Creeza smiley

bring glass o
Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lleigh:
to all readers of ' The Auction' thank you for all your time and support.

Your comments have made this piece of work very interesting.

harameede99 you asked for champagne since it is New Year's Eve after all, I went to the Club and borrowed a [b]melchizedek [/b]bottle.
Hope Sam will not miss it wink

Happy New Year everyone get your glasses.

oya oo i af cum wit my big cup na me go collect all d champagne we no dey share wine for my family its a taboo so ever1 stay away frm my champagne...tnx leigh*winks*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
harameede99:
oya oo i af cum wit my big cup na me go collect all d champagne we no dey share wine for my family its a taboo so ever1 stay away frm my champagne...tnx leigh*winks*

Yeye dey smelll angry

You that came last want to collect the whole wine...hummmm

Jagugu88li, girlhaley, Lawlahdey, creeza, thunday, Swann where una dey?....come out and defend our trophy grin

Popcorn dey plenty to enjoy with wine jawe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dedicated to #team enidele

Chapter 27

Adesina12 thank you for the supply of popcorn.

More popcorn for 2017

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, sammyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy,

Dele kissed Eniitan deeply again, as they danced in his bedroom.

Would he be able to perform?

Would he be able to regain his confidence, that had taken a battering so long ago.

Relax an inner voice told him.

He wanted to make this a night to remember for her, not a night of him giving excuses.

He took his mind away from those dark thoughts and decided to concentrate on the task at hand. An image came unbidden into his mind; the day he had walked in on Eniitan semi-naked in their bathroom he had found it hard in all aspects to sleep that night.

They were now standing in his bedroom; chest to chest hard n!pples against his t-shirt, in front of the huge mirror that made up the door to his wardrobe.

He kissed her lightly on the collar bone as he traced a line of kisses from there back to her mouth.

The music was still playing in the background, creating a seductive and sensual backdrop to the touching and kissing going on between them. Gosh, she smelt intoxicating as he closed his eyes and breathed in her perfume, he moved his lips and he lightly bit on her earlobe. He heard a low moan escape from her lips; the pulse in her neck was beating fast and erratically, moving her breasts up and down with each breath she took.

He watched her through half closed eyes as she every so stylishly tried to grind herself into his body.

He wanted her, there was no doubt about it, as he felt the sliver of arousal making its way down his abdomen and into his c0ck.

He brought her face up to his so that he could kiss her again, he kissed her deeply making sure he kissed her on the lips, gently teasing her lips with his teeth, taking her attention away from the fact that he choose that moment to slowly pull down the zip at the back of her dress.

His fingers gently brushed along her spine as the zip made its way down her body. She looked up at him a look of panic in her eyes as she pulled slightly away from him, but she stayed in his arms. His hardness brushing up against her, making it obvious to her that he wanted her.

He kissed her on the forehead, holding her in a loose embrace, her head resting on his shoulder while he used his fingers to tap a light sensual pattern along her spine. They continued dancing, this time when he brought her face up for a kiss there was desire and something else burning in her eyes, she had moved closer into him, his hardness was grinding against her pubic bone and his crotch area was suddenly feeling very tight.

He continued pulling down the zip with one arm, while he tried to slide the dress off her shoulders with his other hand. The zip came to a stop at the beginning of her bum, it would not go down any further her bum cheeks would not allow it.
He managed to slide off the shoulder straps to reveal a red lacy bra, as he stared at her the erect tips of her n!pples that peeked through the lace.

He did not want to make her too self-conscious, as he tried to slip the dress down and over her bum as unobtrusively as possible.
He failed in his attempts and kissed her on her collar bone and moved slowly to where her pulse was beating rapidly, while he tried again to stylishly to push the dress past that magnificent bum of hers.

Eniitan decided to help him out with his dilemma, she wiggled a bit to help slide the dress off her hips and her bum; enabling Dele to pull the dress down past her bum.

Chai! He thought, ‘that is one serious bum.’

The dress finally came off to reveal a red lacy counterpart to her bra; she looked fantastic as he bent down slightly kissed her on the lips, carried her and laid her gently on his bed.

‘Eniitan you’re so beautiful and sexy’ he said, his voice hoarse with desire, as his eyes devoured her from head to toe.

The red lace pant and bra set looked so sexy on her, he just wanted to stare at her. Whoever had designed the lingerie set, had used the lace to the most erotic effect. Her erect nipples were straining against the lace of her bra, while the outline of her lips were closely moulded to the lace of her pants.

Another part of him started stirring to life, as his eyes took in their fill of her body. Her skin had a soft sheen to it that just begged to be touched.

He moaned as he bent in to inhale the skin above her bra, she smelt of chocolate and vanilla. The smell was heady and intoxicating, he felt he that he could just stay and bask in that scent forever.

He left a trail of kisses from her throat to the valley on her chest where he lingered for a minutes before skipping that area and moved down to her stomach dropping kisses in his wake, till he got to the top of her pubic bone.

The scent of her arousal filled the air; creating an aromatic cocktail of scents as it mingled with the chocolate and vanilla scent of her skin. He lingered at the band of her pants he kissed and licked the area just above the lace and her stomach for a bit and moved downwards.

A slow whimpering moan escaped her lips, ‘Please.’

He noticed the damp patch that had formed on the crotch of her red pants, he was tempted to move there, but he decided to let her leak a bit more, a wicked smile on his face.

He ignored her plea and moved down to her legs, raining kisses on them along the way.

Her red pants were getting wetter by the minute, he could see the damp patch was getting bigger by the second.
She was now breathing heavily; moaning as her body arched and moved towards his hands looking for relief from something his hands might give to her.

He had decided not to shave that morning, not for any other reason than he had rushed out so early to go to the fish market. He now rubbed is unshaven cheek against her thighs, as he breathed in her scent, the musk scent mingled deliciously with the chocolate and vanilla moisturiser she must have used on her body.
The scent went straight to his brain making him drunk with it, he wanted his fill of it there and then.

He wanted her so much in that second, he could feel the arousal building in him as the stirring in his abdomen moved down towards his c0ck and got more pronounced.

She tried taking one of his hands to move it towards her pants, he knew what she wanted, she wanted relief from the fire he had set off between her legs. But he wasn’t ready to touch her just yet, she would have to wait.

He stopped and looked at her, the patch was getting bigger by the minute. He moved in and placed his face on her pants his nose just grazing her, like the nozzle, he chuckled to himself.

A growl escaped her lips, as she shuddered underneath him, her hands grabbed his head forcefully and kept him there. As she tried to ride his face, her actions making him hard and harder as he strained against the zip of his jeans.

‘Please Dele’ she groaned, as he moved his face away from her pants and kissed her on her mouth.

He removed her bra and took her left nipple in his mouth, biting it gently, while he used his fingers to lightly graze the spot on her pant. He kissed her nipple as he popped it out of his mouth, he started planting kisses on her ribcage as he moved down slowly till he got to her pants.

He pulled down her pants over her thighs till she was completely bare to him, as he feasted on the sight between her legs.
He could see the moisture seeping through onto his bed. He wasn’t going to wash the bed sheet again he thought, he wanted to revel in the scent of her.

There was a tiny triangle of moist black curls on her pubis, other than that Eniitan was hairless, as his c0ck stiffened in appreciation at the sight.

He moved forward and teased her lightly with his tongue lapping ever so lightly on her lips, licking away the moisture that had seeped through.

He then moved to the stiff bud of desire that was begging for his attention, he flicked his tongue over her cl!t, biting it gently, as he breathed in her scent.

Eniitan moaned in appreciation, as her nails raked his back. He felt her scratch deep, he was going to be wearing scars after this session, he thought.

He pulled in her cl!t with his mouth, sucking it slowly but firmly with his tongue. He put a finger in her, she felt wet, hot and tight.
He pulled his finger out, ‘No, don’t’ she moaned, as her legs held his head in tighter into her pu^^y; this time he put in two fingers while, flicking the erect part of her cl!t with his tongue.

She went still all over a sudden as he noticed her breathing change, all of sudden she started thrashing on the bed, ‘Dele, oh God, Dele. I am coming’, she screamed.

Whoa, he had to hold her down as the damn broke, his head and shoulders bearing the brunt of her orgasm.

Eniitan was screaming his name, no, yes, please, oh god.

She moaned and groaned her back arching, her legs thrashing as she came hard as he watched the sweat pour off her body.

Yes his Eniitan was one sexy lady, her cries and groans had made him incredibly hard, he quickly took off his clothes while caressing her and helping her come down from the high she must have been on.

He sheathed a condom quickly hoping he would last the round. He bent down and kissed her on her nipples as she looked at him.

‘Kiss me’ she whispered, as he bent over to kiss her while moving her legs apart, positioning himself between her legs.

He wanted her so much as he guided himself to her entrance, Eniitan couldn’t control herself as she arched her hips towards him, wanting to feel him inside of her.

He paused at her entrance and stared at her, her nails digging into his bum trying to push him, communicating to him that she couldn’t wait any longer.

He went straight into her with one powerful thrust while watching her, she winced in pain.

He stopped, what had he done?

‘Eniitan are you ok’ Dele said, as he felt himself deflate slightly.

‘Kiss me Dele’ she replied.

‘I am ok, it’s been so long’, she whispered.

Anger and desire rolled into one hot rush of emotion in Dele, that made him harden again.

He pulled out and kissed her as he entered her gently this time; building up the tempo between the two of them, the sounds of their love making filled the room as he flicked the bud between her legs every time he pulled out.

She was screaming in ecstasy and his back and buttocks were certainly full of scratch marks, he thought. Eniitan was an expressive passionate woman he thought; he would wear his scratch marks with pride.

She was getting close again he could tell, from the way her legs started shaking and when she screamed his name this time it came with a deep scratch down his back as he tried to calm her down.

She pushed him off her just as he was about to come.

‘What’s wrong?’ he asked, panic in his voice.

‘Nothing’ she grinned, ‘I want to practice my wrist action and help you create that head of cream’, she said, as she pushed him on to the bed.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hehehehehe Dele my guy! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Kaycee625(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
sometimes I wonder how humans become so evil n twisted.
Linda has done a lot of bad deeds agreed, but that doesn't give Charles the right to subject her to such inhuman treatment, who made him judge n jury?
but I learnt two things so far beware of runs gals, they can be so diabolical and secondly don't curse people who hurt u without justification with Gods name he is merciful, rather ask devil to punish them, he will delightfully treat their Bleep up
thumbs up leigh u are a good writer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Adesina12:

Yeye dey smelll angry

You that came last want to collect the whole wine...hummmm

Jagugu88li, girlhaley, Lawlahdey, creeza, thunday, Swann where una dey?....come out and defend our trophy grin

Popcorn dey plenty to enjoy with wine jawe
leigh cum an see adeshina ooo he af call all of dem to carry my wine oo i trust creeza he will nur join dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Tnx for d mention leigh atlast u gave us a brake frm luciens toture u gave us passion on new years eve if i b guy na u i for marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
And here, I almost forgot there were other characters... Linda's ordeal had taken over...

Dele and Eniitan are grooving.

Good one, Lleigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sirOrubebe: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice episode (can I even call it that?)

See you on 2017 Lleigh and every other reader. Safe
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Zehner:
Hehehehehe Dele my guy! grin

Happy new year Zehner.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kaycee625:
sometimes I wonder how humans become so evil n twisted.
Linda has done a lot of bad deeds agreed, but that doesn't give Charles the right to subject her to such inhuman treatment, who made him judge n jury?
but I learnt two things so far beware of runs gals, they can be so diabolical and secondly don't curse people who hurt u without justification with Gods name he is merciful, rather ask devil to punish them, he will delightfully treat their Bleep up
thumbs up leigh u are a good writer

Hi Kaycee625 thank you for stopping by and commenting.

Happy new year in Advance

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
harameede99:
Tnx for d mention leigh atlast u gave us a brake frm luciens toture u gave us passion on new years eve if i b guy na u i for marry

Hi harameede99 ...nice compliment thank you grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
soleski01:
And here, I almost forgot there were other characters... Linda's ordeal had taken over...

Dele and Eniitan are grooving.

Good one, Lleigh.

Thank you Soleski01... it's the story of a lot of people smiley

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
harameede99:
leigh cum an see adeshina ooo he af call all of dem to carry my wine oo i trust creeza he will nur join dem
u sure? grin
Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lleigh:

Happy new year Zehner.
wish you same dear
Re: The Auction by brighttech95(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
dele carry on hope Linda isn't about to be sold dis punishment is too much oo....Leigh job well done thumbs up to u

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Pureheart91(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
smiley Oya no be only me waka come, all of una wey Dy dis thread, i mean all eligible Readers for this thread, make una waka go confess una 2016 sins oo for the religious thread and do them no more in 2017. Yes! Even u Leigh go do ur own oo.... We dy wait una

1 Like

Re: The Auction by kingsmith4(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
I ws jus payin attention all tru I must say hu eva dt put dis up must b a real genius, so mny lessons, intrigues, suspense, hard dick, as if am watching a foreign movie, nollywood cnt put dis up I bet, mennnn!!!!! I gv u writer of d year! NEMESIS S NVA MERCIFUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
harameede99:

Oya.. you fit marry me embarassed
Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
As d chairman of ghost readers association... I hereby wish everybody a happy new yr...

Much love from congo kinshasha cheesy
Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
kingsmith4:
I ws jus payin attention all tru I must say hu eva dt put dis up must b a real genius, so mny lessons, intrigues, suspense,hard dick, as if am watching a foreign movie, nollywood cnt put dis up I bet, mennnn!!!!! I gv u writer of d year! NEMESIS S NVA MERCIFUL

God forgive you angry
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
harameede99:

Don't worry it should be enough for all of us abi u r Lone Ranger ni?

Join am with my popcorn ...ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.