Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? (1315 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by horlahwaley(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
A friend just ttold me he gets her bae pregnant and he want her to keep the baby but bae insist she would abort. And he told me he cqnt afford to loose her even if she abort. In my mind, i cannot marry someone who abort my unborn baby. Guys can you?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
sadcan I ask the audience?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
The way these girls abort babies dizi too much....

Abi recession affect condom too?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by hollamanng(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
I can as long as she's the loyal one
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2016
horlahwaley:
A friend just ttold me he gets her bae pregnant and he want her to keep the baby but bae insist she would abort. And he told me he cqnt afford to loose her even if she abort. In my mind,i cannot marry someone who abort my unborn baby. Guys can you?
After she aborts for you...who will you be leaving the damage for?.

Another guy i guess?.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2016
I DON'T SUPPORT ABORTION CAN'T KEEP A GIRL WHO HAS ABORTED EITHER WHETHER FOR ME OR ANOTHER PERSON AND YES I CAN MARRY A SINGLE MOTHER
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by falconey(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:

Another guy i guess?.

lwkm hahahaha
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by skywalker240(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2016
no
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by mikeweezy(m): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2016
let me phone a friend
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 05, 2016
It because YOU want her to keep the baby. Most guys are usually the ones telling thier girls to abort

Well me never abort or find myself in such a situation before. So I can't be a good counsellor on this matter
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 05, 2016
I wonder how girls got strong minds to abort a child.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:

Another guy i guess?.
mmmm. I think he meant if she aborts without him wanting it
~
Then I could absolutely understand him not wanting to marry /be with her.
He wanted his baby
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by eitsei(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
I DON'T SUPPORT ABORTION CAN'T KEEP A GIRL WHO HAS ABORTED EITHER WHETHER FOR ME OR ANOTHER PERSON AND YES I CAN MARRY A SINGLE MOTHER
what's the probability that the single mother hasn't aborted before too?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Mizzpat(f): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
horlahwaley:
A friend just ttold me he gets her bae pregnant and he want her to keep the baby but bae insist she would abort. And he told me he cqnt afford to loose her even if she abort. In my mind, i cannot marry someone who abort my unborn baby. Guys can you?
Tell your friend to do the needful. Let him marry her. She's scared of remaining a single mother.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by smilinseun(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2016
I have made up my mind on this issue a long time ago. Any girl that gets pregnant for me will have the baby but if you abort, just pray I don't know cos it wouldn't be nice...
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
It because YOU want her to keep the baby. Most guys are usually the ones telling thier girls to abort

Well me never abort or find myself in such a situation before. So I can't be a good counsellor on this matter
N we are supposed to believe u?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
eitsei:
what's the probability that the single mother hasn't aborted before too?

you just have to read the first line again, once i hear abor sad sad sad from a girls mouth i run away from her
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by soloroyality(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Any guy that tells u to abort do no love u i repeat he do not love u and any girl that agrees to abort is a coward.

But if i tends to fill in love with any girl and she has the guts to tell me she ones aborted i will marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by general111(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2016
soloroyality:
Any guy that tells u to abort do no love u i repeat he do not love u and any girl that agrees to abort is a coward.

But if i tends to fill in love to any girl and she has the guts to tell me she ones has an abortion i will marry her.
this your grammer for cause miscarriage and abortion..don't mind me sir,no one is above mistake.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2016
owner sabi ask questions for this forum 2much.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:

Another guy i guess?.
you really have time to reply that silly comment

BTW, how are you?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
soloroyality:

But if i tends to fill in love to any girl and she has the guts to tell me she ones has an abortion i will marry her.
please modify
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
soloroyality:

shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Abort For You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lucaz:
you really have time to reply that silly comment

BTW, how are you?
Lol...very silly comment indeed.

I am good, happy wkend!.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Worth / Error 404: Cassava Not Found (picx) / Toto Is A kind Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.