Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her (1375 Views)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This (2) (3) (4)

Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hi, lovelypeople i really don't know where to start, i just started missing her recently , She is my friend and my crush, on monday i told her i will come to her house she said no problem i thought she was ready and knows what i meant buh when i came she kept me outside i told her lets go inside she said and do what? I said and lets have fun she said lets have it here outside i was mad with myself, so i had no choice than to discuss with her outside buh she was kind of touching my body that same time, she went in and brought out bucket saying she wants to wash i knew i should forget about my mission and talk with her, like 20 mins she told me she knows what i want buh was playing dumb with me, i felt bad i shouldn't have come at the first place naa now see Bleep up, after we finished discussing she told me to leave that she wants to bath, i quietly left since that day my love for this girl increased, i started missing her, a day can't pass by without me seeing her, today i google about her how to stop thinking about her and it worked buh not 100% she didn't tell me she is travelling she travelled on thursday, i just love this girl so much pls epp me
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by RENOWNED2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mumu.With Capital Letter U!
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Lovelynature(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by natsuDragneel: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
Hi, lovelypeople i really don't know where to start, i just started missing her recently , She is my friend and my crush, on monday i told her i will come to her house she said no problem i thought she was ready and knows what i meant buh when i came she kept me outside i told her lets go inside she said and do what? I said and lets have fun she said lets have it here outside i was mad with myself, so i had no choice than to discuss with her outside buh she was kind of touching my body that same time, she went in and brought out bucket saying she wants to wash i knew i should forget about my mission and talk with her, like 20 mins she told me she knows what i want buh was playing dumb with me, i felt bad i shouldn't have come at the first place naa now see Bleep up, after we finished discussing she told me to leave that she wants to bath, i quietly left since that day my love for this girl increased, i started missing her, a day can't pass by without me seeing her, today i google about her how to stop thinking about her and it worked buh not 100% she didn't tell me she is travelling she travelled on thursday, i just love this girl so much pls epp me

Pele... I no know say guys for FRIENDZONE dey suffer like this ooo grin
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by 2dice01: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
ok text me her number i will help you actualize tha bae
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Like ma nigga Jonaifame22 will say
The spirit of lust gave the OP a heavy knock of konji
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by vicstar(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool cool
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Pele... I no know say guys for FRIENDZONE dey suffer like this ooo grin
friendzone ki friendzone ni, define friendzone , ur entitlled to ur own opinion if i had rape her naa u will be the first to condem me
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by mctowel01: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hahhaha.. Quite Hilarious
Bro, just try to act like she doesn't exist. You actually feed those thoughts by fantasizing more at every slight thought of her . Its not easy, but just remember she is just a girl orgo out and talk to another girl, collect her number and just be friends.. Thoughts of this girl will fade with time
And don't mind those fake boys there insulting you. See almost every guy has had an experience like this in one way or the other.. They might have even had it worse than you, but will rather pretend. Anyway, its all part of the building process. With time, you will be wiser.

Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2016
mctowel01:
Hahhaha.. Quite Hilarious
Bro, just try to act like she doesn't exist. You actually feed those thoughts by fantasizing more at every slight thought of her . Its not easy, but just remember she is just a girl orgo out and talk to another girl, collect her number and just be friends.. Thoughts of this girl will fade with time
And don't mind those fake boys there insulting you. See almost every guy has had an experience like this in one way or the other.. They might have even had it worse than you, but will rather pretend. Anyway, its all part of the building process. With time, you will be wiser.
buh how did i mess up
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by mctowel01: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Zceesneh:
buh how did i mess up
Its not messup per say.. You ve just got to be wiser. I m assuming you are young. I ve had a similar experience before and one thing i know about women is that they deal more with emotion than logic. You cant just tell a girl that you want to see her, then expect to get down just like that. If the emotions just before then werent building towards it, forget about it. You cant just be standing in front of her, house then expecting her to let you in to get down just because she asked you to come. On another hand, you will hear of women who just visited a friend without such thought, end up going down... Some little crazy things play more.. Like how cool you are, the smell of your house, car, how cool your environment is... or her mental state at the time or any really cool event she just finished having and your sharpness as a guy.. .. In essence, its the kind of emotional situation she is put into or surrounded by and not because she logically said yes, come to my house. You get?

I advise you to actually just forget these girls sha, cos many aren't worth the stress at all.

Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by samdavjustin(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Chai konji Na bastard. Next time try spending on her before making your move.
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Neimar: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2016
hahaha joblessness
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Tafari1(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
mctowel01:

Its not messup per say.. You ve just got to be wiser. I m assuming you are young. I ve had a similar experience before and one thing i know about women is that they deal more with emotion than logic. You cant just tell a girl that you want to see her, then expect to get down just like that. If the emotions just before then werent building towards it, forget about it. You cant just be standing in front of her, house then expecting her to let you in to get down just because she asked you to come. On another hand, you will hear of women who just visited a friend without such thought, end up going down... Some little crazy things play more.. Like how cool you are, the smell of your house, car, how cool your environment is... or her mental state at the time or any really cool event she just finished having and your sharpness as a guy.. .. In essence, its the kind of emotional situation she is put into or surrounded by and not because she logically said yes, come to my house. You get?

I advise you to actually just forget these girls sha, cos many aren't worth the stress at all.
maybe she may have this thought that i want to chop and clean mouth, she always tell me to take her out i then ask her what will u give me in return she says she will take me out the next day

Mother Uploads Video Of Two Year Old Daughter Twerking To Social Media / Two Lesbians Fighting Dirty On Facebook Over Nothing / He's Married, But I Don't Care, He Gives Me Money And Fu**ks Well - Lady Says