Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (23552 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / 2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Jarus(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
I refuse temptation grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by hernandson(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
everywhere arrest,every1 with his or her hustle
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Kaymercury(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
hardworking Jews lol
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
I never thought I'll find this funny but this is really getting hilarious..... again?ncan over to u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Osama10(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
They were going for suicide mission but saved by the NDLEA.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by deliveryboy: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
IBOS AGAIN?!!! Must you develop everywhere? SHAME!!!

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by SenatorTobijah(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Una no dey taya to carry drugs or learn from other people's mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by sorextee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
I dont understand what u wrote, but it sounds funny.. grin wink

olahero:
IS IN THEIR BLOOD, OLORI PELEBE GBOGBO. LOL

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Handsomecutepie: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hardworking people indeed... Lazy and selfish cretins

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
see how u dey spoil business for person
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by shamecurls(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chai!

Na dem again

Wanting to go develop Indonesia and China again

I wonder the reputation Biafran Passport will have. It will be a drug trafficking identification tag.

16 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by planetx: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Is there a special machine at MMIA that detects people who swallow drugs, cause I have taken international flights from that airport many times and always wonder how they regularly catch this guys.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by mikeczay: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mtcheww. Apc and propaganda. Countless afonjas are carrying drugs everyday. It's only our Igbo brothers that they will be showing. One mmanus

#proud Igbo

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Doctor0071(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why na why all of them na igbo man,
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by jimb(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
HOW RE THEY GOING TO PAY THEIR MMM MATCH ORDER NAH?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by OkoYibo: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
The names are very confusing. Are these Afojans? Or wise men from east?

Keep asking foolish questions. As if Obi is an afonja name.

U better check d list well to be sure ur family head is not part of those arrested.

14 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by huntax(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lmfao at the front page comments grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by 007author(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Igbos everywhere...smh

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jarus:
I refuse temptation grin

na demdem cheesy

abeg wey my guy madcow1 cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by sammyj: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
They will bring shame and reproach to the alreadt battered country's If they are not stopped sad shocked
1stCitizen:
After NDLEA discovered the drugs and that they were going to an Asian country they should have allowed them to go with their goods and simply alerted their counterparts in China, Indonesia and Qatar.

This one seems like a rescue mission on the part on NDLEA

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nigga don't wanna go broke, we broke d rules

#qatar money
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by basybasy: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
south east boys, u no de hear words. U too like quick wealth. Anyways, i blame our bad leaders dat turn our youths to be doing bad things all over d world. When i was in Doha,Qatar. I was arrested wen i went to buy bread to eat. It was one ibo guy dat go cause trouble,wc police was chasing dat day,as de see me say abi naija guy, naso de started beating me. As i was released, with anoyance, I personaly left Qatar and relocated to Abuja, i thank God today, i work with fg now.

15 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Zico5(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vince77:
Flat heads never disappoints

Haha.... I typed 'flattie.s'(without dot) on NL and it changed to 'Igbos' .

Chai... Even NL don know them.
What kind of person is this for God sake. U have broken my ribs with laughter. Chai! Igbos

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Tribal coloration of crime helps no one
story for madrid

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by nextprince: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
The names are very confusing. Are these Afojans? Or wise men from east?

Na d cursed people of isreal.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
They are trying to develop China and Qatar...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by nextprince: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vince77:
Flat heads never disappoints

Haha.... I typed 'flattie.s'(without dot) on NL and it changed to 'Igbos' .

Chai... Even NL don know them.

Choi, na true o. I just try am after I don c ya post. Na im be say even nl don know d people wey deir head flat like grinding stone. Chai

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
OkoYibo:
See them. The 4 apostles of the cursed tribe of Israel. Their elders wouldn't warn them, their elders are waiting for them to use drug money to buy chieftaincy titles.

The reason why their voting strength is low in Nigerian elections is because most of them are in foreign prisons. Instead of their elders to caution them, they would say Buhari is imprisoning ipods.

If you doubt me, before the end of November, they would catch a MINIMUM OF 18 Igbo drug dealers and couriers and it would be reported here on Nairaland. Who wanna bet? 4down, remaining 16.

Any Ipod should quote me negatively and let 99MW thunder (2017 Model) from Prayer City pieces ur flat skull.
Guy yhu
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by nextprince: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
OkoYibo:

Keep asking foolish questions. As if Obi is an afonja name.

U better check d list well to be sure ur family head is not part of those arrested.

Free d bros abeg. Oyibo dey call am sarcasm.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Caleycash(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Let em continue denting Nigeria name!!! Rubbish country, if you don't like them and their ways, let em go simple

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Any ipod should quote me negatively and let 99MW thunder (2017 Model) from Prayer City pieces ur flat skull.[/quote] Guy yhu gat me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Take Captive; Burn Operational Vehicle In Benue/Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.