Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

God Is A Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Lie (8110 Views)

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Lie by ujiriukiri(m): 3:05am On Nov 05, 2016
"God is Dead" - Coined by German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzche doesn't necessarily interpret to, the end or death of God , it merely points to the fact that modern man has no need for a supreme being God for moral guidance and/or justification of life.

Building on that we would "attempt" to explain why we don't only think God is Dead, we know GOD IS A LIE!

Please Note the Following:
1. God here refers to all description of God from but not limited to all religions, Abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) in particular, reference to a living supreme being from which all life was formed(the uncaused cause), the controller of the universe to which all physical laws of nature must succumb to.
2. Using the Bible, Quran or any other religious book as evidence of God is not a valid point. You have to prove those books are authentic first which you can't.
3. Do not insult anyone, that just makes you look stupid!
4. As an advocate for free speech, everybody's opinion should be respected.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 3:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Another moniker duplicate to promote the dead religion of atheism.

Una no get work.
Mschewww. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is A Lie by TWOYANSH: 5:46am On Nov 05, 2016
If God is a lie, you are contradicting your own existence
Re: God Is A Lie by ujiriukiri(m): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2016
TWOYANSH:
If God is a lie, you are contradicting your own existence
How? Beacuse one believes a God doesn't exist does not make that God exist. There is no proof. There is proof that I exist! Our (yes, you, I and every other thing) can and do exist void of a God. What has he done? What can he do?

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Lie by TWOYANSH: 6:12am On Nov 05, 2016
I was once like you, even worse. Bro, God exists. for real.
Re: God Is A Lie by orunto27: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2016
The Supreme Spirit is real for us who have experienced Him and we believe He is masculine. "si vis pacem, Deus est". For every animal that breathes, has links day and night with his Shadow by Breath. So Friedrich Nietzsche s idea is insufficient. God's very real!!!!
Re: God Is A Lie by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2016
orunto27:
The Supreme Spirit is real for us who have experienced Him and we believe He is masculine. "si vis pacem, Deus est". For every animal that breathes, has links day and night with his Shadow by Breath. So Friedrich Nietzsche s idea is insufficient. God's very real!!!!
As you believe he is very real can you adequately prove his existence.
Re: God Is A Lie by orunto27: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2016
I see Him when ever I value to see Him. Can you deny that?
Re: God Is A Lie by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2016
orunto27:
I see Him when ever I value to see Him. Can you deny that?

Like a Hindu sees one of their many Gods. Like the Greeks saw their Gods. Like the Egyptians saw their Gods. Do you believe their Gods are real?
You yourself know I cannot verify your vision so it is not proof.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Lie by HCpaul(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
In fact, whether the God are real or not shouldn't be our problems. It is only a sick mind that will coin a name for an unknown imaginary entity and tends to attribute him as the Creator of every complex systems of which him (God), which is a vast complex system is an uncreated entity to them.

Let us walk in reality because ever since religion has been created, man has always been the only realized intermediary between human and their delusions (gods).

Man waited for years waiting for the coming of Christ but later in the decades, a young boy born out of earthly father (Joseph) and earthly mother (Mary) was nominated as the Christ.

Everything about his earthly ministry purely indicates that some sets of religious dogma was behind the plan work and doesn't express any divinity as they claimed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is A Lie by orunto27: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Like I, a Yoruba man always see Olodumare and Oduduwa whenever I value to see Them. Like I see and value IFA as The Staff and Bible of Olodumare given to Oduduwa and His Yoruba Descendants to discern evil from good and make them, the Yorubas, always CONQUER for Good.
Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2016
ujiriukiri:

How? Beacuse one believes a God doesn't exist does not make that God exist. There is no proof. There is proof that I exist! Our (yes, you, I and every other thing) can and do exist void of a God. What has he done? What can he do?

Please what is the proof that you exist?
How are we sure u r not a fake account run by Seun?
Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

Like a Hindu sees one of their many Gods. Like the Greeks saw their Gods. Like the Egyptians saw their Gods. Do you believe their Gods are real?
You yourself know I cannot verify your vision so it is not proof.

Even the bible says the devil can appear anytime as an angel of light.

If you think these lines of yours is sufficient evidence and explanation that God doesnt exist. Just remember the above.
Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

As you believe he is very real can you adequately prove his existence.

Hope this time you will be expecting selfies......

Remember; snowflakes are CODES...... grin

You can err!
Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:
Another moniker duplicate to promote the dead religion of atheism.

Una no get work.
Mschewww. undecided
Bro i taya!!

They do this as if they are being paid for it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2016
HCpaul:
In fact, whether the God are real or not shouldn't be our problems. It is only a sick mind that will coin a name for an unknown imaginary entity and tends to attribute him as the Creator of every complex systems of which him (the God), which is a vast complex system is an uncreated entity to them.

Let us walks in reality because ever since religion has been created, man has always been the only realized intermediary between human and their delusions (gods).

Man waited for years waiting for the coming of Christ but later in the decades, a young boy born out of earthly father (Joseph) and earthly mother (Mary) was nominated as the Christ. Everything about his earthly ministry purely indicates that some sets of religious dogma was behind the plan work and doesn't express any divinity as they claimed.

Hope you have proofs for this??
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Even the bible says the devil can appear anytime as an angel of light.

If you think these lines of yours is sufficient evidence and explanation that God doesnt exist. Just remember the above.

Even the Quran Says the Christians are Following the False God so What is your Point? and what is so special in Christianity that other religion don't have?
Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Even the Quran Says the Christians are Following the False God so What is your Point? and what is so special in Christianity that other religion don't have?

The bible.
Or have u found any religious book that beats it to its prophecies, archeology and chronology?

Please bring it forward, lets compare.
Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

WATCH THESE VIDEOS TO SEE THEM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20OoguQVet4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvgHAR9pE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPq8RW26o4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6uj1KYTlrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

Then after watching it, go back to your default response: "He staged it!"
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

Then after watching it, go back to your default response: "He staged it!"
You mean Using his Jacket to Flog them? Is that what jesus would do?
Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

You mean Using his Jacket to Flog them? Is that what jesus would do?

No bro, he didn't flog anybody with his jacket, he waved it and without the jacket touching they fell under the anointing.

The bolded is so laughable, Jesus would do that if he will to do it that way.
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

The bible.
Or have u found any religious book that beats it to its prophecies, archeology and chronology?

Please bring it forward, lets compare.

Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

I asked for a religious book, not a meme.
Dont belittle urself with ignorance.
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

I asked for a religious book, not a meme.
Dont belittle urself with ignorance.
Show me ur proof that the Bible is authentic by proving the pic wrong but it's OK to lie for jesus...
Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Show me ur proof that the Bible is authentic by proving the pic wrong but it's OK to lie for jesus.. .

I can see you have descended to your childish ramblings.
U have forgotten your initial question?
Or u want me to remind you?
Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Show me ur proof that the Bible is authentic by proving the pic wrong but it's OK to lie for jesus...

sorry boy! how old are you? just asking!

Seun should add age limit to this site!
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Prove to me ur bible is Authentic You made the claim you have to prove it after that then I'll answer your Question Because your Bible has to meet those claims you made before ill provide other books that do..

It's as simple as that....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

i saw how he ran away fro his first question.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Lie by felixomor: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Proved to me ur bible is Authentic You made the claim you have to prove it after that then I'll answer your Question Because your Bible has to meet those claims you made before ill provide other books that do ..

Just rest.
U dont have any books, abeg go.
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

sorry boy! how old are you? just asking!

Seun should add age limit to this site!
Please don't ever Quote me again... Common sense is not common to bad they don't sell it in the market...
Re: God Is A Lie by promise10: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Prove to me ur bible is Authentic You made the claim you have to prove it after that then I'll answer your Question Because your Bible has to meet those claims you made before ill provide other books that do..

why are yo fooling yourself this way?? why?

This was the first question you asked and ran away from. Deal with it!
Re: God Is A Lie by Deicide: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Just rest. U dont have any books, abeg go.
Are you now trying to Run? Liar for Jesus....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Cardinal Says Adam And Eve Didn’t Exist / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.