Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption (16345 Views)

NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption / Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code / NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by richidinho(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Y
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by TimeManager(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
This move to ask judges to step aside is in favour of politicians because no judge will deliver judgment against government or a ruling party.
“The implication is that politicians can now write as many petitions alleging that they saw a judge taking brown envelope – which will warrant the judge to be asked to step aside.

“For us, politicians, we are happy with this development because if I notice that I will lose a case, then I will tell my lawyer to write a petition which will result to the judge stepping aside.
“So, in other not to be alleged to have done anything wrong, judges will not give judgment against government or the ruling party.
“This is because, if judge deliver judgment against government or the ruling party, then agencies of government will come after them,” he said.

Mr. Wike said the development portends grave danger to the judiciary arm of government and to the common man.

Wike is right on this one
Wike had never been right on anything. Go & tell Wike that no one writes a petition based on frivolities.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by ekpeye(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Nyesom wike wicked, thugs, guns, blood.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by VictorRomanov: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Miles300:
yes I agree wit u , am not a fan of his .. But one should pick logical points wen reading stuff .

You think 85% of the people who comment here read the full story? They just read the headlines and rush to comment. It's very obvious, from their comments, that they don't even read.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by DropShot: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

where is the evidence of Dasuki, of FFK, and the rest? The evidence is what the supreme court judge said
The evidence against them are being used to prosecute them already. Don't just speak for the sake of it.

Why is it difficult for Wike to even charge Amaechi to court after almost a year of his commission's report?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by nickxtra(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Wike na wa
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by timota(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:
Do you have proof......... or you just believe any random story spewed your way that suits your convictions?
you that claim that wike had dealing with the judges ,my question for what cost the verdict that was given in lagos that nigerian laws does not regcognise card reader was given in rivers sis if wike bribed tim get that judgement that means that ambode Apc too bribed to get that judgement

2 Likes

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Dicksonpal: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by ba7man(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2016
timota:
you that claim that wike had dealing with the judges ,my question for what cost the verdict that was given in lagos that nigerian laws does not regcognise card reader was given in rivers sis if wike bribed tim get that judgement that means that ambode Apc too bribed to get that judgement
I don't understand your English..... nor your question.

Pardon me.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by repogirl(f): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Wike on point! This is corruption of the highest order. Now DSS and Buhari's cabal can threaten any judge to rule in favour of them or face suspension.

They have[sup][/sup] taken over the courts.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by paulo220(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2016
The governor said that example to the
manipulations was INEC’s quick reaction to
announce federal and state legislative rerun
elections shortly after the National Assembly
ordered it to do so.
“Simply because the Senate said it must conduct
election within five weeks; the next day, INEC
came up with a time table for the election.
“This is the same INEC that cited insecurity as
reason why it could not conduct elections in
Rivers, and now within one day after Senate’s
position, the same INEC released a time table.
“The question is when did INEC meet security
agencies to now take a position that there is
no longer security problem in Rivers State,
hence the decision to conduct the rerun
elections.

why Mr president want to destroy this country... all organs of d govt re under his control. Buhari will rule eight yrs no matter wat.....mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by JAHseal: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2016
kayabd:
Wike is officially corrupt

...I think he's fantastically corrupt!
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Unimaginable123: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:
Do you have proof......... or you just believe any random story spewed your way that suits your convictions?
do u have proof against the judges?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by akaahs(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=ba7man post=50776563]Why is Wike carrying these judge's cases on his head excessively?

Obviously he has some dealings with them.

Why are other Governors minding their own business but he's running up and down making statements on behalf of the judges? [/quo

because he Wike is a barrister. Don't u think he belong to their family?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Ijaya123: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

where is the evidence of Dasuki, of FFK, and the rest? The evidence is what the supreme court judge said

You need evidence? Ask those you mentioned where the monies they returned came from.

Lots of kids are really here. SMH.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Banter1(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Wike is scared. Wike knows he is in trouble.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by EFCC777: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2016
what do expect from a criminal like wike
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by TedBaker(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Abeg which Wike? D same Wike dat cannot speak Good English
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by aroti: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

When EFFC put evidence to Dasuki,FFK , Obanikoro, Metuh and rest of having recieved money from the ONSA account? why did they acknowledge and not refute the evidence. This is the quality of evidence you and your fellow agitators should provide on the allegation of Ameachi bribing a judge and not just blabbing on the pages of newspapers or the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by joshokachi: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2016
If you cant beat them, Join them shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Siberia101:
Kill All Corrupt Judges

#SamDaddy2019
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Boyooosa(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Mr Wike, you disappointed me and you have lost your credibility as a well respected fellow I used to think you are. Uptill the time you took risk of your life facing gun to protect a Judge in your state and neighbourhood, I thought you are one of our positive leaders but now, i have confirmed that you are one of the clueless leaders we have in this nation!
You are typical example of how ridiculous and desperate our leaders can be (“For us, politicians, we are happy with this development because if I notice that I will lose a case, then I will tell my lawyer to write a petition which will result to the judge stepping aside.).... just Negodu!
So because of that flimsy and cantankerous excuse, we should keep quiet and let the corrupt judiciary (as a whole) / the incorrigible Judges go scot free. Infact, am scared of the future of this country! shocked
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by shamecurls(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

What about the ministers buhari sent to go and bribe judges, why have they not all resigned?

Stop lying

which minister did Buhari send to go bribe judges? Suppose Ameachi did, did Buhari send him?

It's a large forum, watch the way you lie
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by olamkas: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2016
will he not emulate Ambode and others by minding his state's business rather than concern with others' worry.
Anyway, he may be having an agenda unknown to me sha
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by NairaMaster1(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:
Why is Wike carrying these judge's cases on his head excessively?

Why are other Governors minding their own business but he's running up and down making statements on behalf of the judges?

Because he's a reasonable Lawyer
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by josephelvis: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2016
can someone tell mr. wike to shut up. he is the biggest beneficiary of these judges wicked judgments.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2016
And Danladi Umar is still at CCT? Smh
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by donjahsy(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:
Why is Wike carrying these judge's cases on his head excessively?

Why are other Governors minding their own business but he's running up and down making statements on behalf of the judges?
because he is a barrister by profession
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by brexit: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Wike has so much benefited from corruption,he has started calling for rerun election in Rivers state to the detriment of lives in state,probably his shrine needs blood.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Nyesom Wike's logic as employed here is proof that thieves are not actually wiser than the people they steal from. To think this man actually believes that the average Nigerian is as foolish as he is. . . .
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by realglobe: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2016
aroti:

When EFFC put evidence to Dasuki,FFK , Obanikoro, Metuh and rest of having recieved money from the ONSA account? why did they acknowledge and not refute the evidence. This is the quality of evidence you and your fellow agitators should provide on the allegation of Ameachi bribing a judge and not just blabbing on the pages of newspapers or the Internet.
why havent dasuki been charged to court and the rest of them or is DSS the courts and the jury?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by realglobe: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2016
shamecurls:

Stop lying

which minister did Buhari send to go bribe judges? Suppose Ameachi did, did Buhari send him?

It's a large forum, watch the way you lie
Mr man, the judge was clear.. go and read his statements.. in one he said Amaechi told him "baba" was not happy over the judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: The Unending Controversy Of Salary Backlogs / Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP / Saraki’s Trial Won’t End At CCT, Says Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.