Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

For Computer Science Students - Programming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / For Computer Science Students (55728 Views)

Is Programming Meant Only For Computer Science Students? / Free Project Topics, Cheap Program And Materials For Computer Science Students / SIWES For Computer Science Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Becoming Better Everyday
Becoming better day by day is what we all seek for. But this sometimes is difficult to achieve. But I have realized that with some simple tweaks, we can achieve that.

The most important thing you would have to focus on is your habits. Look carefully at the characteristics you would like to improve your life. Write them down and create a schedule that allows you move towards that direction every day. Take it one step every day.
It might not sound like a big way to change yourself, it definitely is a concept that would change your life in the long run. It might not be today or tomorrow, but certainly one day.

Do not worry whether you do not see any immediate returns. Bad days come early and good days come last. Remember that. On the path of becoming a better version of yourself, seek out continuous daily habits. Habits that keep you in the right direction.
Start today and continue. Thank And God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2018
A Thousand Reason To Be Grateful
Life does not always go as we want and this causes us to be angry and unhappy sometimes. But nonetheless, we still have what someone elsewhere can only dream of. Due to the speed at which we live our lives daily, we tend to want to forget that, but it is never too late to sit back and reflect on the things you are most grateful for.

Sitting down in my room yesterday, I heard some sounds that felt like gunshots. It was for a while and then it stopped. I never really understood what I had at that moment until now. Imagine some countries right now where the sound in the air at every moment is the sound of gun battle, places where peace seems to have bidden them farewell.

The simple fact that you are currently living in peace anywhere you find yourself right now is a cause to be grateful for. Can you even begin to count the countries in the world right now where one form of crisis or another is currently going on? Well, it would be a long list.

But what then should the people in this areas be grateful for. Well, there is no peace. Even in the midst of crisis and chaos, one still has to be grateful, because imagine how much more are not even alive to witness the war. How many have left this world to the world beyond? Your current existence here on earth is something to be grateful for. Be grateful for what you have.

In the face of crisis and challenges, it is always very difficult to be appreciative but it is at this moments that the real us emerge. You cannot expect to be your best self only when the condition is right. What happens when the condition is not right? You must always present a united front even in the face of adversity.

For the simple fact that you have a country to call yours is something to be grateful for. Even when you are deported from any country, you have a place to go back to. Do you know that there are some people still living on this planet that have no place to call their country?

All these reasons might be very subtle but when you look at them very critically, you have more things to be grateful for. If you think that is not true, take out a piece of paper and begin to write about what you are grateful for and let us see if you would stop. The list is endless.
The simple idea that you are reading this shows that you have something to be grateful for. With the ubiquity of the internet, some people still do not have access to it, but you do. So be grateful.

In the end, you would still have what makes you sad or unhappy. Do not let that weigh you down. Look to the bright side and be grateful.

For a single reason that makes me sad,
I seek to find a thousand reason that would make me smile,
Because in my sadness is gratefulness,
Grateful that I am still here to learn a lesson from the experience,
Who knows where I would have been if not here,
Whether in a much worse place than I currently am,
This makes me seek to always find a thousand reason to be grateful

Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
The power of Self Reflection
Have you ever noticed the negative habits of someone? You are able to highlight and perfectly explain all the reasons why the other person is a bad person. If you have, clap for yourself. Well not as a form of praise but well, you know what I mean.

That you are able to identify the bad habits of someone is not in itself a bad thing, but it would really be a great thing if you are able to do that to yourself. To be able at any point to sit back and reflect on your habits is a great thing. Beyond reflection, it would do you good to also find ways to become better.

Many at times, all we do is wish that our conditions change without willing to put the effort. We just want to see the change happen. The only change you can see is a negative thing until you are ready to put in the work, the change you want to see might never come.

We are sometimes moving very fast but in exactly the opposite direction of our greatness. We are overwhelmed by the speed and we feel we are productive, but we can only be productive if we are moving in the right direction.

The road to greatness is open for everyone, but sometimes it is not about the speed, it is about moving in the right direction. Today is never too late to begin to reflect on your life and the very important things that matter.

Think and reflect on how much better your current situation can be and work towards that. Seek to look inwards and know more about yourself. Seek to always be your own worse critic. It helps.

Seek to find faults only in yourself and seek to know about others in the form of curiosity rather than criticism.
Because we find the bad things in others does not make us any better. Life can be better if we seek to find within ourselves a way to grow and proceed in life.

It is not too late to star. Look inwards and begin to move forward. The world needs more of that.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Focus On What You Can Do
Sometimes, we get worried when things do not go our way. We wish everything was fine, but sometimes we just have to accept the ugly reality. However, in such cases, you should never despair but rather focus on what you can do. Thinking about the whole situation looks too much to handle and you might seem incapable of solving the problem.

There is only one thing to do. Start today by focusing not on the big issue but on the small area that you can focus on and do something about. You might not fix the whole issue in a day but at least you are not where you were yesterday.

Yesterday’s fresh bread is today’s stale bread.
Even if you have a valid excuse for not starting today, the same excuse would sound really dumb after a while. So all you have to do is to keep taking baby steps every day. Imagine the progress you would have recorded this time next year.

It is easy to sit and complain, feeling victimized about what is happening around us. But when you begin to take charge of some of the little things, it gets better with time.

Now is always the best time to start something. No one knows tomorrow. All you need is start something. The hardest part is to do something no matter how small every day towards becoming that person you want to become.

In becoming that person you want to become, you would need to not only complain but also fix the problem. Start small.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Whether You Can Or You Cannot, You Are Correct
The year 2018 started for me with a cold weather, well not too cold but on a cold note. The harmattan is here and the early mornings are usually notoriously cold. During this time, the belief about taking your bath is using hot water. The weather is cold so you use hot water.

I started with an impression that I cannot take my bath with cold water. I did not feel or believe that I could take my bath with cold water. This I continued for the past 4 to 5 weeks. Just yesterday, I had a situation and I just challenged myself to bath with cold water. The only difficult time was getting the cold water to touch my skin for the first time, afterward, everything became normal and I continued with my bath.

You might ask what my bath has got to do with anything. It does have to do with everything. Remember that thing you said you cannot do, well, flash news, you are right. But what if you were wrong? What if you indeed could do that thing you said you cannot do?

It is beyond my bath. It is about everything we tell ourselves every day that we cannot do. It is that thing we have been wanting to start for a very long time and we find an excuse to get over it and say next time. It is about that issue you have always wanted to discuss with your boss and you have been feeling you cannot do it.

Whatever it is you did tell yourself that you cannot do, YES, YOU CAN. It is about the mind. It is about telling yourself you can do it and go for it at once. It is about never telling yourself that you can incapable of doing anything. Whatever it is, you can do it.

Take a few minutes today to realize some of the things you have in the past told yourself you cannot do. A friend said to me, I cannot fast. Well, YES YOU CAN. No matter how arduous it looks, I tell you, YES YOU CAN.

It does not have to be an enormous task. It could be as simple as taking your bath with cold water, it is as simple as doing that simple task you have been putting away for the past few years, it is about saying that thing you have always wanted to say. It is about leaving your comfort zone and doing something today.

Remember that you can only know when you try. No one knows without trying. It would be very hard. It would make you feel so fearful but the success of that endeavor can only be determined when you try.
Start today and go forth to start that thing you have always wanted to do. The world is your field. Go start now.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2018
When You Listen
All we need sometimes is someone to listen to what the other person has to say. Someone who would listen with no sense of judgment. Life does not always give us what we want, but sometimes all you need to do is to talk to about it and someone close to you who listens.

It does not matter what the case may be, all you might need to do is listen. A lot of us these days act very strong while we are so weak inside. We want the world to see us as very strong people, but all we might need is someone to listen.

In every situation you find yourself, seek to listen. In a relationship, create that time to listen. We sometimes are too frustrated when no one wants to simply listen. We sometimes need to hit rock bottom before we get back up and during those times, all we might need to do is someone who listens.

Even if you do not find the person who listens, be the person who listens. This can be in the form of a listening session with your friend, your colleague or your employee. Whatever means you have, be the one who listens.

We have two ears and a mouth maybe just to talk less and listen more. Imagine what would happen if we had two mouths and one ear. Well, the noise might have been too much. Everyone has something that bothers them in his or her mind and the solution might just be to listen.

Start that today. Seek not to talk but to listen. To listen is to learn from the experience of another. To listen is to be there for the other person. To listen is to give a part of your life to develop another. To listen is to love.

You might not really know the value you are creating by listening, but that does not mean you have to stop. The world needs more good people who can be there when others need them the most.

This is one of the greatest advantages of mentorship. It allows listening from another while also sharing your own experience. You might not be ready to start listening, but I assure you that when you start, the world would be a better place.

You need someone to listen, call me up. The world needs more of us to listen. +2347069414970

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2018
The Power Of One On One Conversations
With the rate at which our lives are moving, we feel we are fulfilling the rights of others simply by providing the basic amenities they need and they should be fine with that.

Parents feel they are fulfilling their children’s right by giving them food, clothing, and shelter. Employers feel they have provided all the opportunities the employees need by creating the environment that allows for creativity. But even with all the resources available, some things even if when provided still needs a system of feedback to continue to improve it as nothing is perfect.

Take the case of a husband who does all he can to provide for his wife, gives her all she asks for and also takes care of the kids or well he thought he is doing all of that without seeking feedback on how he is doing from his wife and children.

To him, everything is perfect but to his wife and children, some things can be improved. And this is the essence of one on one conversations. Never ever feel that everything is perfect for your relationship with others that you do not seek feedback on how to improve it.

It might have been perfect the last time you spoke and if you do not continuously seek feedback, new issues arise that you might completely be unaware of. Always feel that there is room for improvement and always seek feedback on how to improve.

This spans beyond a client and a customer, families, and other businesses. It spans every area of our lives. This is critically important especially in families as the family is the bedrock of the society. Families should at every point seek feedback from every member of the family on how things can be improved.

Things move really fast and we cannot expect that things should remain in a place. You should expect that ways of improvement abound and you can always improve and the best way to get that is sometimes through one on one conversation.

Even between friends, always seek to find time to discuss very important issues about how you can improve your relationship. Never feel that everything is fine and that is all.

The essence, in the end, is to always seek feedback about everything that we do and not to believe that everything is fine because it was fine the last time you spoke about it. Between the last time and now, a whole lot of things have happened.

Seek feedback from everyone around you on how to improve your life. Believe that you can always become better and seek ways through feedback. The world needs us to perform optimally and this is one such way to achieve that.

Do have a great day and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Maybe You Are Doing It The Wrong Way
This past 2 weeks for me has been one of the most difficult 2 weeks of my life. I reached a point where I felt like giving up and just not wanting to be where I currently am. Perhaps if I had a wealthy family or a rich bank account, I would have given up.

All I felt was pressure from the stuff that made me happy few weeks back. So I attend to calls, return emails and write code for one of our major project but for the past few weeks, the pressure was just too much for me to handle. In short, I felt like crying to console myself.

Waking up this morning, I realized that if I did not change something about the way I handled my affairs, I would at the end really quit. But I do not want to quit, beyond having responsibilities to cater for, this is something I enjoy doing. So, therefore, I thought to myself, maybe I was doing it all the wrong way.

So every morning, I list about 10–15 activities I want to accomplish in the morning. Not completing these tasks makes me feel really bad at the end of the day. The feeling of not completing these tasks spill into my other tasks and I feel pressured right from the start of the day. But then, must I do all these tasks in the morning? Can I find a better time during the day for each of the tasks so that by the end of the day, I have accomplished all my tasks without having to do it all at once?

This realization might sound obvious or simple to a lot of us. But when you have persisted in a certain way for a while, it is sometimes difficult to see any other way. And that way we persist in might actually have been the wrong way.

Your situation might not be as bad as mine, but maybe we are all doing something the wrong way. Is it the way we do our jobs, the way we handle some issues in our lives? Whatever it is that you are doing now, I want you to give some thoughts to it and see if there might be a better way of handling it. You might feel completely efficient, but you can always make it better.

Seek today ways to improve how you are currently handling the affairs of your life. We might not always get what we want, but we sometimes might get something better if we change our ways.

Remember today that whatever you are currently doing, you can be better. As for me, I have realized that all my tasks might not all be done at once, it is better to find the best time of the day for each of the tasks and then execute them then.

So, what are you doing and want to be better? Seek to find another way to go around it. Maybe you are doing it the wrong way.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by mbz101(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Ltc and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2018
When You Suffer Setback
When things do not go as expected, when what we most believed should have worked somehow does not run, we feel like giving it all up. We wish we never even started in the first place. But come to think of it, who said it would not work out due to the current challenge.

Challenges are normal in life but this is difficult to accept especially when we are currently in one. They are not in any way normal and the only way out is to be out. But how best can we handle any setback when we face anyone.

The first and the most important thing is to reassess your intentions and reasons and determine if it is still worth doing. Look at the goal you are trying to pursue and see if you still want it. If you believe you still want to achieve the goal no matter what, then you are on the right path.

But what if you do not want to pursue that goal, well the first thing is too not be a quitter. How many more tasks would you quit to find the right one? Seek to find if you can find a better way to do what you are currently doing.

After determining whether you want to proceed or not, the next thing is to do what you are currently doing differently. No one does the same thing twice and gets different results. Seek to find another way in which you can achieve what you are currently trying to do.

After that, the next thing is to start again. No one achieves any great success by giving up. Believe me, when I say it, it is harder than it seems. But know that no one can achieve any form of greatness without a great trial.

Life is not always as we want it but it is up to us to decide how we are going to react to whatever it throws to us. You can either react positively or negatively. The choice is yours.

When you suffer a feedback, take a while to rest and start again. It does not always work the first time. But try again the second, third or fourth time and maybe you can have it then.

Do look today at your setback as a repositioning into the right position. But a little bit to the back, but never give up. Setbacks can happen, but you should not give continue to push and pursue your goal.

Have a great day and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by misolataiwo: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Developer needed at a reputable financial technology company in Lagos.
Experience: 2 years

Applicants should send their CV's to: gbemisola.taiwo@aledingroup.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Be Kind To Everyone
Known or unknown, every one of us is fighting a battle day and night. You might not be aware but even right now you have something you are either fighting for or against. So is everyone around us.

This is the sole reason why we need to treat everyone around us, everyone we meet with care and kindness because we do not know the battle they all are fighting. Never have I seen where kindness does not pay in the end even if it looks otherwise in the beginning.

We all judge situations mostly based on our own experience but sometimes it is important to go out of our way to simply treat the next person with the highest level of kindness and respect.

The world every day seems to be more focused on material gains and the personal gains we can make from our daily lives. Seeking to make the maximum profit possible even for the smallest of tasks.

But imagine how different the world would be if we are to interact with others with the maximum amount of kindness possible. How much different would the world be? Well, you cannot say exactly how much, but surely way better than the world currently is.

Everyone is fighting a battle, seek to always be kind to everyone and everything you see. Sometimes a simple nice feedback is all you need to say to sprinkle your own form of kindness into the world.

Do not confuse kindness with giving out material things. It is way greater than that. Do not consider kindness only as giving what you have, it is way more than that. Kindness is also in how you relate and act with others.

People are remembered for a whole lot of reasons, but let the reason why people remember you to be because of how you made them feel. How kind and generous you were to them. People never forget the emotions you implant into them.

The world is just for a number of days. How much more are you guaranteed? Seek to be kind to every single soul or thing you meet out there. The world needs more kindness, especially at this very dire moment.

Go out there and be kind. Thanks and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2018
The Enemy Is Inaction
Failure is not always the worst thing that could have happened to us because come to think of it, some of the world’s best inventions came after what was considered a failure. For a lot of people, failure might just be a path to their success.

When we do not get what we want, we feel bad, sometimes we cry. But never let failure stop you because failure is not the enemy, fear inaction. Fear when inaction would make you feel so bad about yourself that you would not do anything about your situation rather than sit and complain.

Complaining without action is exactly inaction. When you can see all the reasons why it cannot work, rather than see the simple reasons why it can. When you have no way of making it better, only making it worse.

Fear inaction. Failure is not the enemy. If failure was the enemy, great people of today might have never invented anything new. The advantage of failure is that it takes you to your lowest point where you know you can go no further and all you can do from that point is to keep coming up.
All you need is never to be enslaved by your limitations. Push to become better every single day. Never let failure decide how you would live the rest of your life. It might not be going the way you wanted, but who says it is not going the best way.

I remember while serving as a youth corp member, I wanted to really serve at a university, but in the end, I served in a primary school where I was happier than I would have if I stayed at a university. Well, how did I know it would have been better? Because it was way more than my greatest imagination.

So for whatever is happening right now to you, fear inaction. Fear letting that situation make you inactive, making you only complain rather than take action. Life might not always present us with what we want, but we can always make what we want with what we have.
The path to success is not clear for everyone, maybe the current failure is just the next junction to your success. Never let it stop you.

Failure has never determined the lives of men.
Because if it has, great men would never have emerged.
If failure was a factor in determining people’s success, many more would never have been successful.
The key to success has always been about seeing failure as a path.
Not the end.
Inaction is the enemy.

Seek to break out of any form of inaction today, start somewhere, start something. The world awaits your greatness.
Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Make Someone Happy Today
Life is like a merry-go-round. Some days we are happy, other days we are not so happy. No one has all the days happy and all the days bad. The essence of life probably is to sometimes help one another when our days are not going just the way we wanted it.

Someone out there can be a better person just because you made that person happy today. When we talk about making someone happy, it goes beyond financial help. It is seeking to care and show affection.

A lot of people really need a lot of care and affection in their lives. Life is moving so fast that we mostly only focus on ourselves. If I am happy, that is all that matters. No, if you are happy, that is not all that matters.

What matters is how many people can radiate happiness because you are happy. How many people would be happy because you made just a single person happy today?

We sometimes see the world as if it lasts forever, but it is just a number of days. Imagine a year has just 3650 days. Let that sink in for a moment. It simply means that the number looks like a lot, but trust me, it is not.

It is not the number of days that we live on earth that makes the difference, the difference is in what we make do of it every day. What have you done today that has made your wife, children, friends and family happy?

You might be thinking that there is nothing you can do, but even a phone call can make all the difference. Simply noticing that salesperson at the store, greeting him/her and wishing them all the best is enough to make someone happy today.

If you want to change the world, start small. It would never be possible to change the world in a day, even Bill Gates cannot do that with all his wealth. But you can start small and in the end, you would have changed the world.

You do not need to have a certain day where you can show love and make others happy. Make every day a day to make others feel loved and happy. The world needs more happiness every day.

Do the smallest thing that you can to make someone happy today. Do it now.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2018
There Is Always A Second Chance
When you fall, you would have to try, and try again.
Because if you don’t try, you would have fallen and would have remained fallen.
But remember, there is always a second chance. To get better and better.

To begin with, who said you must win on your first trial. Well, a lot of people won on their first trial, so why should I not also win on my first trial? It is sometimes very easy to compare our lives with the lives of others. Others are doing it, why shouldn’t I also do it?

Learn and know that our paths are never the same and can never be the same. Because it is not currently working out does not mean it would never work out. You should always know there is a second chance for everything. Well, there is no second chance after death.
But for a whole lot of things, there is always a second chance to make it better and better. So is that current situation you are currently on. You tried but it did not work out. Well, check again, something must have gone wrong.

Do not see a second chance as doing the same thing again. See a second chance as doing something better with all the knowledge you have gained from your first try. It does not need to be a huge difference from the first time, but try to have a little difference from the first time.
If you try again and it does not work out, that becomes the first time you have tried. So also that also has its own second chance.

In essence, the most important thing is to never give up on doing what you want to do because it did not work out the first time. Because it did not go the way you wanted does not mean it did not work out.

Life is always about how we perceive it. Perceive and seek greatness today. Never be defeated because it did not work out.
Just try again one more time.
Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2018
The Time To Act Is Now
There is always that thing we wish we had done. Something that we always plan to have done and a whole lot more. We talk about it and hope that conditions change for the better and we one day have that thing.

But situations do not change to suit us, we must change to be able to adapt to the current situation. This simply means that we must always watch out for the current situation we are in and how we can bring out the best in us.

We talk about what we wish we had. How then can anything be achieved if we only talk about it? It goes far beyond talking about it and truly getting started. It is always best to start now.

Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not guaranteed. In the end, all we have is NOW. It might not seem like the best time, tomorrow might seem much better but who knows whether we would witness tomorrow.

Whatever it is you have been hoping to achieve, whatever goal you have been setting for yourself and have continuously postponed it, there is no better time than now. If you do it now, tomorrow you can work on something else. Something much more fun and interesting.

That tomorrow is the best time to do anything is one of the greatest lies of all time. That tomorrow would magically be better than today because it is tomorrow is a thought we all should distance ourselves away from.

Do not wait for the conditions to be better. Do something with what you have, where you are. That is all that matters. Greatness is not only about doing great things, it is about doing them when the timing is not the best time.

Seek today to start that thing you have always wanted to do. Whatever it is, do it NOW.

Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Live Life With Purpose
This is a cliche. You hear it almost everywhere about how to live every day of your life with a purpose. But come to think of it, what is your purpose here on earth?

Is it to do what you are currently doing? Would the world be any better if you were not doing what you are currently doing now? How much difference would what you are currently doing make when you are no longer here on earth?

It matters that we live with purpose. Fear not living a short life but fear to live a life that has no purpose. Do you live every day only to have a certain number show up in your bank account? Do you live so that you can enjoy yourself caring less about what happens to the person next to you?

Would you mind answering this question? Would you wish you lived for 30 years and those 30 years being impactful or would you rather wish you lived 60 years with only 30 years impactful? Take a while to digest and understand this question.

In that lies your living with purpose. Life is not meant to be short or long. It is meant to have created the best impression in the lives of others after our major purpose of serving God.

Why do we continue to live as if tomorrow was guaranteed? I believe if we knew we would die tomorrow, we would do a whole lot of things differently? But why then do we persist as if we would last forever. No one promised you that.

Have you ever considered what would happen if you are to die today? How many people would leave their busy lives only to attend your funeral? How many people would wish you were still here? Or would your bank be the only entity that would miss you? Would it be all the bad places where no good comes from that would miss you?

Greatness comes to only those who live every day with a purpose. Living with the fact that life is meant to be purposeful not long. Imagine when you are eighty, how many years of your life would you say were impactful?

Do not wait until you are eighty to make that assessment. You can start today. Fear, not that life is short. Fear living life with no purpose.

This is my message to you today. Give yourself a chance to live life with a purpose. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Create Your Own Life
Most of the time when we see other people succeed, we look back at our own lives and compare to the lives of others wishing we had done what they did maybe we would also have what they now have.

Yeah, it is okay to think about your life but never seek to mark success or failure in your life based on the lives of others. My friends are all married. Please tell me who told you would ever get married.

Maybe you have a different life, a different purpose, a different path. Why then do you want to live the life of others. Your life is entirely different from that of your twin brother or sister if you are a twin. Why then do you want to compare your life with that of others.

Make no mistake that I mean you should accept whatever comes your way. NO. I mean you plan your life based on what you want to achieve not on what others have achieved or they are going to achieve.

We cannot all be the same. If God wanted us to be the same. He would have done that already. Why then do you want to be like all your friends and colleagues?

We go to social media and see how successful our family and friends have become and we begin to compare our lives with theirs. Wishing we are in their shoes. But let me ask you a question, do you think they are happy with where they are? They want something better.

Why then don’t you aim for something better rather than just going for something because another person has it? How many of us have done things only because other people are doing it?

It is never too late to start. Never too late to create a life of your own. A path you would be happy with. Just because everyone is doing it does not make it the right thing, remember that.

You should seek to be different in how you live your life. Everyone cannot have the same path. Find your path and follow it. That is the only path you have that would make you a better person.

Remember today that everyone has a different path in life. Find yours and follow it. Do not follow the path everyone follows because you would end up where everyone ended.

Find your path and follow it. Then you can discover what no one has ever discovered. Life is meant to be precious not copied.

Go out today and create your life. The world awaits you.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
I Will Miss Someone
For me, it is not about living a long life that matters. It is about making every single moment count and making as much difference in life as we can. For how long we live on earth, living more than that would not make any difference if we did not make any impact.

I will miss a friend. Well, he was my schoolmate, colleague, and in all a very great friend. We never know how much we value something until we no longer have it anymore. We met at the university and have been friends ever since.

Life is such that you do not know what would happen tomorrow. It is so funny that you do not even know what would happen a few minutes from now. But the most important thing is not about knowing what would happen in a few minutes, it is about how you spend the current time you have now.

He has made a great impact in my life and I wish him success in his future endeavor. Never seek to be friends with people only for material things. These things end and then you wonder why you were friends in the first place.

Seek to make friends who make you a better person. A better version of yourself. This is what I have learned from my friend and my boss. Also, that does not mean that we did not have the moments when we did not agree on a lot of things. We had those moments but I never see them as bad things, they are those days to test the strength of our friendship.

And I am happy that they lasted. I have become a better person by meeting and knowing you. Your great attitude of friendship, honesty, and loyalty are some of the things I would never forget.

Tell me who your friends are and I would tell you who you are. You are my friend and I would never forget that. For whatever great things that happen in life, when it happens with your friends by your side, you are happier than it happening alone.

Would really miss you greatly. Take care and be a better man than you have ever been. Greatness awaits us all.

For me, it is about that love for the sake of Allah, and I pray it never stops. May Allah see us all through.

Take care boss. Abdul Basit Kabir
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2018
The Small Things Matter
Have you ever wondered when you got angry because of a very small issue? Friends around let you not to worry because this is a very small issue. A small issue, YES, but to you at that point, it is not a small issue.

We believe that people should only bother because of very big issues but as emotional humans, we should always pay great attention to the small things. The small things really matter.

Why small things matter is because we can easily forgo them but when they build into something big, it is sometimes very difficult to handle. Remember the last time you had an issue with a friend and he/she started listing all the times you made them angry and you never even noticed the situation.

Humans are emotional. Small things matter even when we act like they do not matter. A wife bothers that her husband does not tell her how much he loves her every day even if his actions show they he loves his wife.

Humans are emotional. Employees worry that their employers do not always tell them how much they value and respect them even if they show it. It matters they we not only pay attention to the big things but also pay attention to the small things.

In paying attention to the small things, we need to listen. Listen more than ever so that we can learn more than ever. For things that matter are sometimes not the issues discussed.

Seek to find out how well you can learn and know more about the things that matter. For sometimes, we can indeed only be better when we pay attention to the small things.

A father feels that he is doing what matters by sending his kids to the best schools and providing all the kids need. But the kids still say they want more because it is the small things that indeed matter.

The time well spent, the words well said, the tear well shed. All these might look very small but are in fact the most important things.

Take a few seconds today to reflect on how you are living your life and try to pay more attention to the small things. You might be doing the big things well and greatly ignoring the small things.

Indeed, the small things matter.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Are You Busy Doing The Right Things?
Many of us are usually very busy throughout the day. We miss time for a lot of other activities and our only explanation is that we are busy. As humans, I believe we enjoy it when we are busy. When our energy is always fully expended.

But sometimes, being busy is not a bad thing, it is what we are busy doing that is the issue. At the end of the day, take some few moments to analyze what you were busy doing during the day.

Ask yourself questions like is this the best use of my energy and time. It is very important that we watch what we spend our time doing because sometimes we simply are doing the very urgent but very unimportant tasks.

Take a few moments not even thinking about what you did yesterday but what you are currently doing. Is this the best way to execute this task, can you find someone else who can execute these tasks, how much better can you improve doing these tasks?

These questions are very important because it is not only about being busy, it is that we are busy doing the right thing. If you do not ask yourself these questions, I am afraid you might get to a certain stage in life when you find yourself in a rot, in a field where you feel you are busy, but essentially just expending energy.

Make sure you understand the difference between simply burning energy and expending energy on the right tasks. Many people give the excuse “I am busy”, but how many really do great things when they claim to be busy.

We all have different tasks in our different areas in life and as such we can not all be doing the same thing, but always seek to find what the important and not urgent tasks are because these are usually the most important tasks in the end.

Focus on what is important, not only on what is urgent. We apply the firefighter approach all day and claim to be busy when you could apply a better approach that would give up ample time to do much greater and better tasks.

It is always difficult to figure out whether you are doing important or unimportant tasks, but take a few minutes to analyze the tasks you want to complete for the day and see which would have the greatest important 5 years from today. Or which simply just has not value 5 hours from now.

It is important that we watch the activities we engage in because our engagement time is limited and we always want to maximize the best use of our engagement time.

Do not wait to start tomorrow. Start today. Look at your activities in terms of their importance and not only based on their urgency. The world needs your engagement time for greater tasks and activities.

Take care and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Failure Is Overrated
Many a time, we feel we cannot become what we set out to become because we failed at something else. We do not want people to label us a failure so we do the possible best we know how to prevent ourselves from making any mistakes or failing at anything.

We feel since others are successful, why should we not be successful. But the question about whether we failed or not is not important, the important question is whether you tried your best or not.

Well, saying to try your best might be a cliche. But in essence, that is the most important feeling at the end of everything. That you did not do less than what you were capable of. So, when you did the best you can and still failed, for me that is not a failure, it is just a message that you are doing it wrong.

Doing it wrong does not mean you would do everything wrong. Last week, the world was aroused by the success that SpaceX recorded. But no one wanted to talk about the failed times the company tried. At a time, after failing 3 times, all the company had was money to go for one more trial, but today, the whole world celebrates SpaceX.

Never see failure as a label, something that says you are not good enough. Yeah, no one wants to fail but the more you focus on doing your best, the more you can be able to see further than the current limitation you are currently facing.

It is possible that some people had it easy in life, or maybe you think they did. No one guaranteed us that the part of our greatness would be smooth. See failure as a pathway to your goal. Feel free to cry, but never let down.

You fail today only to learn from your mistake. Tomorrow might be coming with something you have learned today. If you give up today, what you have learned would serve no one. See failure as another lesson needed to make you that great person you want to become.

Never see failure as a label that states that you cannot be better. The worst thing in life is to remain in one place for the fear of failure. Feeling secure and comfortable today does not mean tomorrow would be comfortable.

Same as having issues today does not mean that you would have the same issues tomorrow. Continue on the path to greatness and never let failure label you. Let no one label you. You can be what God wants you to be.

Failure is just teasing you. Do not give in. Continue to seek greatness and never give up. Stay blessed and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Focus Is The Key
What you focus and maintain your attention on is what manifests in your life. It matters therefore that you are conscious of what you focus your time and attention on.

Do you sometimes feel that you can do something? You do it and many other people simply look at you with awe at how you are able to do such a marvelous thing. To you, it might not be as marvelous as others perceive it simply because you put in more focus on doing it and that has made it relatively easy to always remember.

The brain does not want you to stress yourself much so it tries to make a previous task easy the second time you try doing it. When you do it the second and third time, the brain begins to find ways to make it as easy as possible so that you do not have to stress it.

So what you focus on over time becomes easier and easier until it becomes a habit. Due to this, you need to find ways to understand what you focus your attention on.

Do you always complain and find the negative side of things. The brain makes it easier such that the next time you try to complain, it becomes easy and soon you find that it is such an easy activity that you can just do it with no stress. It becomes a habit and the key to the habit had always been about your focus.

When you want to get something done. All you need is to focus your attention on it until your brain does it so seamlessly. For those of us that drive cars, remember your first time behind the wheel, how hard was it to reverse the car, remember it was so difficult, but now, you are as smooth as silk with driving.

This concept is the same with learning and doing anything new. Your brain tries to first fight it until it becomes a part of it. Once it becomes a part of you, it becomes a habit that you can hardly fight.

That is why people say show me your friends and I would let you who you are. This is because you are simply a summation of what your friends focus on. If I know what your friends focus on, I can greatly estimate what you also focus on.

So tread carefully today on what you focus on. Your focus can be made to work for the good or the bad. Choose wisely.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Change How You See Things
Many things we are not proficient at look very difficult. They seem very difficult and we believe that only great minds can achieve all of that. We sometimes forget that no one was ever born with all the knowledge. Knowledge was a path and that path included learning.

We wish we knew how some stuff work but we are eager to simply learn and be proficient from the first day. We raise our hands and exclaim, “I am not good at this”, and simply give in to the believe that only certain people could do certain things. You say they have all it takes to be what they are and you simply have a watered down version of what it takes to be proficient.

Other people have gone on to be more successful than those who had all the right environment and conditions to make it work. If it was about the condition and environment, only the reach would have been successful. Yeah, having the resources makes the journey easier. But not having the resources have never made the journey impossible. It only made the choice harder. And remember, strong winds are for strong trees.

So it is important that you can how you perceive life and the things around you. It matters that you understand that when you change the way you see things, such things change. It might not be that it is what you see that is the problem, but how you see it. Imagine when one person sees a refuse dump and immediately sees a place to make an impact and make a profit, while another sees it and simply runs away. They say they cannot stand the sight of it.

In that case, then, it simply means it is more about how you see things rather than how things really are. It is important that you believe that what you want to achieve is possible. That all you need is a focus, understanding, and practice. That even the proficient in their fields toiled before attaining expertise.

See the work you have to do now as the price you must pay to achieve expertise. See it as if you are on a journey and just because you have some issues along your path does not mean that you would not get to your destination. Know that if you keep pushing and keep practicing, you would one day come out on the other side a changed person.

Know that we are what we continuously take in and believe. Believe that the problem is not a problem, but a path to greatness. That the problem is what differentiates the winners from others. Problems are simply meant to be and to be solved. That is the path to greatness.

Look onto life today with a perspective that whatever happens is meant to make you greater and better. That the problems you face are meant to make you great. All you need is a greater purpose and a mindset that believes that the problem is not the problem, but how we see the problem.

You can choose to see the problem as a problem or see the problem as a path to greatness.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Love Is Overrated
Movies have for a very long time defined what love is supposed to mean and we have consciously or unconsciously accepted that perspective. Love, as depicted from a lot of movies, is a feeling you have towards a person. A feeling that you wish and hope can continue until the end of eternity.

But often time love is not a feeling. The feeling we have at first might be there to keep the relationship or friendship started but never expect that the feeling you have now would sustain your relationship 20 years from today.

But this is the issue. This is what movies impress on our innocent minds. That every day, our spouse would be more beautiful than they were yesterday and would continuously do what we want them to do.

But life does not roll that way. Your feeling of love should never be capitalized as the most important form of love. It is involuntary and just a feeling. Feelings come and go. So does that mean when the feeling goes, the love goes with it?

Apparently NO. Loving another person is a decision. Loving another person is a choice. Loving another is far greater than a career decision in my opinion. Because well, you can change and find a better career, but you might not be able to change that same person you love.

Love is an action, not a feeling. Love is to be able at every time to want to extend yourself far more than you can just for the other person. Love is being able to decide that your preference would come only second to the preference of your spouse. This is scary.

As humans, we always want to be at the center of attention. So when we decide to give up our personal preference for another, it is definitely not an easy thing to do. In this case, you can say you are in love.

Never feel that love is about those beautiful eyes, those beautiful smiles. Love is being able to withstand it all when the beautiful eyes and the beautiful smiles are all gone. Far gone.

Would you still decide to still be here when everything seems to be going south? Would you give up your time and energy not only for your personal gain but for the gain of others? When you can comfortably say YES to these questions, you can be in love.

Imagine the love parents have for their children. Such love is a decision. They simply decide that no matter the child they have, they love the child no matter what. Imagine if parents relied on love at first sight to love their kids. Well, some of us might not have found parental love.

Love is a choice, a decision. Not about impulse feeling that is greatly upscaled by our sexual desires. Remember that sex is in no way a full determinant of love. Otherwise, why do men not fall in love when they patronize other women, not their wives. They simply see it as a way to relieve themselves not a way to love.

So take your time today to consider what you truly see and consider as love. Is it that feeling still running in your mind or that decision you have made to be with that person even when all things seem to have gone wrong?

Love yourself first, then seek to love another. Only then can you know what true love truly means. Do you forsake yourself because you made a mistake, or you did something wrong? Why then do you want to forsake the person you said you love.

Love triumphs when both parties are willing and ready to make the choice to love one another. Only then can true love grow and exist.

Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
When Our Plan Does Not Work Out
We get angry, sad, and even devastated when things do not go our way. We plan and hope the result is as we have planned. But a lot of the time, things do not go the way we planned them, they go the way it was not planned by us.

Since we are afraid and unsure how the new path might end, we increasingly become afraid and our fear leads to anger, sadness, and devastation. But one of the best lessons in life is that we make do with what we have, not what we wished we had. It is important that we can live through life only with what we have, not what we wish we had.

When you are able to live through life with what you have, nothing matters too much. The belief that the best outcome would present itself, in the end, should be the mantra we all live with every day. That even though we do not know the what the outcome would be, we are confident that the outcome would be a great one.

To believe that the outcome would be a great one is not only about wishing it would be better but about hoping and believing that everything would be better. To be able to have a strong hope, you would need to have great faith in something beyond yourself. In something more powerful than what we can see and feel.

That even if my plans do not go according to my thoughts, it is going according to the plans of a higher being and a higher purpose. To believe that God is in control should be our watchword. That nothing happens without God’s knowledge should give us enough comfort that everything happens according to a plan.

Others might be getting it and achieving all that you are currently toiling for. Why is it so easy for others to get it while you are still struggling to get it? This is an honest question to ask, but the answer is that what would happen if we all had the same path. The world would not be as fun as it is.

Everyone running on their own time and destination is the beauty of life. That even though we are all interconnected, everyone has a different life timer to work with.

So seek today that God’s plan is what is favored in your life and not even your plan. Because God is the best of planners and even when the plan does not make sense to you, have faith and give in that everything would be alright in the end.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
The Power Of Silence
Many a time, we want our voice and our opinion to be heard. So we talk about it and want others to listen to what we have to say. That when others are talking, we are waiting for the point to interject and pass across our own message.

This creates an unending loop where everyone wants to have their voice heard without anyone ever listening. Maybe we have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen more and talk less. But is that the case.

For me, I have come to a realization that the best way to pass a message across is if there are a speaker and a listener. A listener who actively listens and a speaker who actively speaks.

It is important not only to listen but to speak with all concentration and effort. To remove all distractions and speak to the person or group of people you are speaking to with an undivided attention. In return, the listener should listen without any form of distraction to all the speaker has to say.

Only then can we indeed communicate. So many means of communication abound these days but how many of us truly communicate? All we want is to pass our message across without ever thinking if the other person’s message has been clearly understood.

If you are to be a better person than you currently are, it lies in doing some small things like listening more. Rather than always having something to say, keep what you have to say aside and listen intently to what the other party wants to say.

Not only do you just listen, the speaker feels a connection with the listener such that the best words are what are said. We speak beyond what our mouth says. When we listen, we can better understand what the other person is trying to communicate. Sometimes, we mean something else but say something else, but our body always gives us out.

So only when you listen can you draw on the powerful message the speaker is passing across. We are so distracted every day by a lot of things that listening seems to be an arduous task. Phone notifications, world news, and much more are trying to grab our attention and the only way out of it is if we truly take time to listen.

When you listen, the words not said are better understood, the emotions not shown are seen, and the message sent is better understood. You can always get better at listening.

Start today and only promise to speak with no intention of saying anything. In the end, we become better learners since every activity in our lives is a lesson and a meaning is always attached.

Only when you listen can you get the best. Start today and seek only to listen. When you listen, the words are better understood and life gets better for both the speaker and the listener.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Is Black Panther Overhyped?
Hell NO, for me the movie depicts what the African nation can really be if it utilizes the opportunity it has. I had an opportunity to see the Black Panther yesterday after so many days of waiting.

The movie session was hosted by the US Embassy to mark the Black History Day. Really enjoyed that the movie was not about men in black, but black men who had great hope for the future of our dear Wakanda. The cinema had in attendance someone who would be seeing the movie for the 5th time. Imagine that.

For me, the lessons embedded in the movie is what I greatly appreciate. The animations and other effects were just some extra juice for me. But the lesson that if Africa is united, we can achieve far more greatness than ever imagined.

The current image of Africa around the world is a third world nation that seems to only survive on aids and international support. A nation that seems that the colonial masters did not only colonize our treasures, it seems as if our minds were also colonized that we can think no more than what we are given.

But Wakanda paints a different picture. Wakanda paints a picture Africans can dare imagine. A dream every one of us can make possible if we all use our vibrarium. Well, for me, vibrarium is about the human intellect far more than the natural resource. To know more about vibrarium, see the movie.

So for me in the end, the Black Panther was not overhyped. The dream it portrays is a dream we can dare dream of. A nation where we are not seen as intellectually inferior but a nation that can only lead the world in the area of technology, health, and other vital areas.

The dream of Wakanda is enough to inspire African leaders and the world at large that Africa is a resource that can benefit the world at large. Not only will it take Africa out of the shackles of a third world country, but into the realm of a first world country where we can help not only ourselves but also share our knowledge and resources with the world.

I say to you fellow Wakandans and the world at large, Africa is great and can be great again. The wealth of vibrarium the world has seen is a minute part of what we can achieve if we let Africa grow and develop.

Each one of us can be the Black Panther that would take Africa out of its shackles and into the light of the future
Together, Africa can be great again.

Wakanda Forever.
Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2018
The Need To Evaluate Your Experience
An experience they say is the best teacher, but sometimes, it is not about the best teacher, it is what the best teacher teaches you. Too many times, the idea that one person is more experienced than the other is overflogged and I sometimes imagine if the experience was everything.

Do not get me wrong. Experience is a very great thing, but when experience teaches you the bad things, I think you would need to evaluate the experience and knowledge you have at this point.

So many times, we are held back from doing things simply because we experienced something similar in the past and that simply creates a world that limits our perception of what more we can gain from life.

Some people would vow never to do something again because they have once experienced it in the past and the outcome was not a favorable one. They cling to the knowledge they gained from the past as if today would not one day be in the past. No need to overly hold onto an experience when an opportunity provides itself to reevaluate that experience.

For me, I believe our experience should indeed serve as a guide but never as something that limits what we can do or what we hope to do. Give a mathematics problem to a friend, and you would hear answers like well, I was not good in maths in primary and secondary school, so I might as well also not get to solve this problem.

These are the types of experiences I have an issue with. Those experiences that limit what you can currently do. Some people would choose to never marry from a certain tribe again because they had an experience with someone from that tribe which did not turn out well. They guide and protect themselves from any more experience they stand to gain from the present.

The most important thing in life about an experience is that it teaches you a lesson. Some lessons are right and some are simply wrong no matter how you say it. We have a lot more to learn every day than to remain in the cage of the past. The past never serves if it does not guide our present and the future.

Some experienced people have failed to learn new things simply because they believe they already have the experience. I have the experience they would say, but times and circumstances have changed and your experience might not be as valuable as you once thought.

Today is never too late to learn. You can learn new things from everybody or every experience you meet today. Do not let your experience stop you from enjoying the best in life. Life can be challenging but we should never stop learning.

Take care and set out to learn new experience every day. We all need it. Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Its Another Day
Would the excuses of yesterday still hold you back today?

Would your weakness of yesterday determine how today would be in your life?

How much different do you want your today to be from yesterday?

Its another day and you can decide which way to you. Hold on to your excuses and today would be like any other day. Hold on to your weaknesses and the barriers of yesterday would still remain, unshattered.

The choice to make today different lies in what you do after reading this. Would you fall back into your loop of excuses or make today different?

Start now. Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Remember These Six Words
The news came to me of the death of a dear friend, sister and an auntie who just had her last breathe here on earth. What a life we live in. One day you are here, the next day you are not. This cycle is what makes life very precious in that we do not know when we are leaving and as such must do all we can with the little time that we have.

Everyday activities happen at such fast rate that we sometimes forget that we are simply passersby on this journey called life. That one day, we all would die and the world would have moved on with or without us.

Does that realization not send shock waves down your spine? That whatever seemed to have mattered would matter no more. That even you would matter no more. Life can be as short as we make it and can also be as long as we make it.

The time we spend here is not of the essence. Rather what is of essence is what we make do of the time we have here. Some people lived here on earth for about 10 years and the impact they made can never be made if they were not here on earth. Also, some people have stayed close to a 100 years and still have made no significant impact here on earth.

When we talk about making an impact, it goes beyond financial impact. It is how you impact the people you meet in your life every day. The message you share with the world. That is the meaning of impact. How then are you leaving every day of your life?

Remember these words, We are all going to die.

One day, we would be long gone and forgotten and all people would hear about us are tales of how we lived when we were here. What do you want to take with you when you leave? It matters that you ponder about these issues and see how your current life fits into the bigger picture.

For a lot of us, it is about making all the money there is to make. This money becomes another person’s money the single moment we die. If things do not turn out fine, people would have to fight or even kill themselves just to own what you owned all these years. So in the end, it makes sense to say that the material things we are working for are not really ours in the end. They belong to another person.

So why then do we live as if tomorrow is guaranteed? How then do we live as if we are promised eternity? Life is long or short. The option is yours. Live life today as you would want to be remembered.

Well, to be remembered is not the main issue, to be remembered for the right reasons is all that matters. Who knows what might happen to the reader or the writer of this article in the next minute? Who knows?

I hope this article makes you consider the aspect of death in every action you take. To realize that in the end, was it all worth it? Ask yourself this question before you proceed on anything.

Thanks for reading and God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Differences Between High & Low Level Languages? / Python Programming / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.