Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today (21872 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Elnino4ladies: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Waiting patiently for her sextape
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by ak47mann(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Okeikpu:
Ikpu eji eje mba
Ukwu nwa
Mbada ohu
Apunanwu cheesy
HBD
grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Flexherbal(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
smackimorn:
Fine girl.

Cucumber alumnus
Funny you!
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by ak47mann(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Waiting patiently for her sextape
wainker cool
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by JustMacks222: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2016
:DShoki. Shoki shokki Ahhh shoki

Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by HIScraziness(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

#ignored!!
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by goaldynboy: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Igbo girls are beautiful, Wallahi! ..... But they like to waste their beauty by turning down suitors and waiting eternally for Governors and Billionaires specie to marry them! Their beautiful ones are too snobbish! E dey enter their brain! I remember how many turn-downs I received from the ones that work in banks, before I got married. Meanwhile, they are still wallowing in spinsterhood while I now have three kids!

On the other hand, Yoruba girls are humble when it comes to treating suitors! They don't mind marrying a guy living in one room apartment or still living with his parents! It's the future that matters to them! That Yoruba actress, Toyin Animakhun or something, comes to mind!!! undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Happy Birthday beautiful and talented lady. May God bless you continously and give you more reasons to celebrate his goodness in your life.
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by musa7m(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2016
May I buy space here
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2016
happy birthday Muna ,I still have that fantasy on giving you the cassava @palmwinetapper
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by rhektor(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Another cucumber gang?

Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
pretty girl
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by goldust777: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Flat head babes and cucumber are like 5&6
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by okowande(f): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pele o. do n marry. beauty dey fade. very soon all those make up no go fit cover d stress again o. U luk unhappy
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by atilla(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Hbd dear, ,age with grace..Btw where is palmwinetapper?

he/she is out celebrating the birthday and being rude to people as usual
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mara mma
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Synzu(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hbd Palmwinetapper cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by chronique(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
My crush that year.... Hbd. Llnp.
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
goaldynboy:
igbo girls are hairy prostitutes with yam leg and hairy chest
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by pressplay411(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Her beauty makes beauty cry a beautiful cry.
ProudBeauty
Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why Linda Ikeji is still single.

We have been following Linda Ikeji for quite sometime now, and have been keeping our loyal readers informed about her activities and interviews.
She had an interview with the Nation News today, where she was asked, the kind of man she would love to marry and when is it going to be.

"I keep telling people. It’s not that men are scarce. They are not scarce. The type of men that some of us are looking for are scarce.
"If I want to get married next week, I can. I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career." She declared.
"I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry."

From atkinsnewsbin..com
These shows she us not ready to marry a poor guy, and to support this view she said;
"No, I can’t marry a poor guy and I’m being honest about it. He doesn’t have to be rich but let him be successful in his own way."
My dear audience, don't you think her time as a lady is running out so fast? Leave your reply in the comment box.
For more check it out at https://atkinsnewsbin..com.ng/2016/11/why-linda-ikeji-is-still-single-click.html?m=1

Re: Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by flyforall: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Omalicha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / 2face Idibia Celebrates Wife, Annie, On 2019 Women's Day - Check Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.