Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) (21874 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:23am On May 11, 2017
Two months after criticizing the Big Brother Naija show, Delta state Governor Okowa's aide was spotted chilling with the winner of the show, Efe Ejemba in Asaba. Ovie Success Ossai who blasted BBNaija in an interview, said it’s shameful to win prizes from amorous and indecent actions.

Ossai told NAIJ.com in Asaba that: "Since BBNAIJA came into the scene after some years, it has influenced Nigerians very negatively most especially the Nigerian youths on immoral relationships.”

He said considering the unholy displays and shows on BBNaija, Nigerians youths have been badly influenced, a development which he said has the tendency of affecting students and taking the precious time that could have invested into studying their books.

He said: “If only there could be an educating version of BBNAIJA, if only they could house intelligent scholars, and make them compete for similar prizes, I wouldn’t have condemned it. But the whole thing is touching the base nature of man and it’s actually not the best for our Nigerian audience.

Ovie, who is the youngest appointee in the Governor’s administration in Delta, said with the situation in the situation in the country at present, it may be difficult to produce great Nigerians as Okonjo Iweala, Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and a host of other Nigerians who have made significant progress and contributions to national and international development.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/months-after-criticising-bbnaijagov.html

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:25am On May 11, 2017

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:26am On May 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Tracyomo(f): 4:33am On May 11, 2017
BBN still trending...

1 Like

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2017
The lady above me is beautiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by wydmag(m): 5:38am On May 11, 2017
Bunch of Hippocrates! They tell you one thing and do another. Thing. The only politician you can trust is a dead one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On May 11, 2017
And So

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by moufan: 7:39am On May 11, 2017
hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by LAFO: 7:40am On May 11, 2017
The guy's head looks like shea butter seed.

Runs outta thread

10 Likes

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
Y the Ossai head come be like Gorilla yansh so?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by enimooko: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
Some pipple will start beefing about Lai Mohammed
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
Forking Hypocrite
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 11, 2017
angry
Like Rochas
Like Okowa

Bunch of jokers. embarassed

So Efe has to take his whole family there
See how his sister is smiling with open legs.
SMH
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
Deluded fellow
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 10:42am On May 11, 2017
Efe the wack millionaire rapper.
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
Efe still dey popular?

I nor know oh... As in popular as what?
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
people say things and forget so easily
smh
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by olusledge: 10:43am On May 11, 2017
hypo
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by grinmone: 10:43am On May 11, 2017
God works wonders
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by deflover(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
So how does this add value to delta state
My state is finished
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 11, 2017
Nigerian politicians and frivolities undecided

1 Like

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
Where's Gov Okowa
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Angy55(f): 10:45am On May 11, 2017
Politicians be ashawo. na so them take dey defect to other Parties once their party loose.

MONEY TRAVELS IN THE DIRECTION OF MONEY. If Efe had not won this gathering won't have taken place.
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by okoliexpress: 10:45am On May 11, 2017
Nigeria has the highest number of hypocrites than any other country in the world...that's what we are hypocrites, very vocal on social media but in reality weaklings, quick to judge people, sanctimonious in their eyes. its annoying angry

11 Likes

Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2017
Virus detected please FORMAT!....
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by braxjay(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2017
amzee:

i concur

singing

boy no fine i concur
say i short i concur
me i’m rich i concur
everything i concur
i like woman i concur
i like to make una dance i concur
nwanne shack alcohol oh oh
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by MostBanned: 10:49am On May 11, 2017
amzee:

I concur..... But it looks like an impersonated profile
Re: Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) by PunterTim(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2017
Talk abt going back to one's vomit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates Wife, Annie, On 2019 Women's Day - Check Picture / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.