Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide (39177 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by noob03saibot(m): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nut
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by AdaAnambra: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
ghettowriter:
Dont know much bout her but she'll def be beta than B red..lol
i thought she is big already. nice one though
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by elopee3000(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
ekanDamie:

Dammy krane B-List artist?
or u mean K-list,.
dammy krane should go and look for something else to do i gave him z_list
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by lizzlix(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
repogirl:
She's hot and her music is very danceable even though her vocals are autotuned to the extreme
exactly......to the extent that you can barely differentiate her voice from a keyboard tune....well as him oga too dey use. So you knw what dey say abt father and son.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by pressplay411(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Don't know who am excited for Davido or Lola Rae.
This is a game changer. In China we call this; Uyi shna, Uyi Kangai- Good thinking. Good product.
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by jojothaiv(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
jeeqaa7:
beginning of the end fo lolas budding career
What's budding in her career?

Maybe you're talking about flower..
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Bishops10(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Dinocarex:
B-red, Shina Rambo, Danagog are under HKN not DMW!!
I don't understand the diff between the two you just mentioned thought he just changed name
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Dinocarex(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2016
sandypetals:

So dremo Na A lister??

I laugh in Swahili...both he and mayorkun haven't made hits on dammy's level....

Dammy dun slide small sha...BUT he is the biggest name on that roster.

Where did I mention Dremo and Mayorkun as A-list artists? I only called them Talents! Those dudes are still upcoming Na!

That's why I tell people to read, re-read before jumping into conclusion. That has been proven to cause 85% of failure among students.
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Dinocarex(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Bishops10:

I don't understand the diff between the two you just mentioned
thought he just changed name
They are different. HKN is a record label started by Davido's brother @chairmanHKN. Davido started his own record label afterwards. Even Davido is not signed under his record label yet. He is still with HKN!
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Bishops10(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Dinocarex:

They are different. HKN is a record label started by Davido's brother @chairmanHKN. Davido started his own record label afterwards. Even Davido is not signed under his record label yet. He is still with HKN!
Thanks for that and who is the brother that owns HKN
thought he's the only son
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Dinocarex(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bishops10:

Thanks for that and who is the brother that owns HKN
thought he's the only son
His Dad has more than a wife. David is only the kid of his late mum

To know the name of the chairman.. Check his handle on twitter @chairmanHKN
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Bishops10(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dinocarex:

His Dad has more than a wife. David is only the kid of his late mum

To know the name of the chairman.. Check his handle on twitter @chairmanHKN
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by reubenobi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
beautiful232:

I'm perfect
nobody is perfect
Re: Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide by Etzakoos(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lola Rae Have Given What She Have To Davido And She Done Get What She Want..,..Ladies I Hail Una...And I Trust Davido Self, He Go F*ck Her Hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue / E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.