Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion (1485 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by hayze(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
The most popular blogger Linda Ikeji who also just launched her own social network combine with news platform told the TS WEEKEND about her career, her love life and what she expects from her.... read more http://naijaonlineng..com.ng/2016/11/linda-ikeji-reveals-only-reason-she.html#more

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by talktonase(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Too much dey worry her! Any man that will marry her should have more money than her if not nah house boy him go be!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by hayze(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
bro calm down lol the mand must not necessarily be richer
talktonase:
Too much dey worry her! Any man that will marry her should have more money than her if not nah house boy him go be!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by talktonase(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
hayze:
bro calm down lol the mand must not necessarily be richer
The way God made woman was strictly for support to the man, baby making and not money making machine.Nah man be hustler!.He can handle wealth without attaching emotions but give a woman so much wealth and discover her true attitude to her fellow women not to talk of her husband who may not be as wealthy as her.Any man with a wealthy wife who does not superimpose her authoritarian self is really blessed because they are very few.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by Flexherbal(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
No wonder Mr president said his wife belongs to his kitchen and the other room.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by crazymommy(f): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
And what if the man that married her is richer than her but later during the marriage she got richer nko??people like you are the ones that do not pray to see your wife succeed as much as you because you assume when she is successful and even richer than you then there would be a problem....insecurity..
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by talktonase(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazymommy:
And what if the man that married her is richer than her but later during the marriage she got richer nko??people like you are the ones that do not pray to see your wife succeed as much as you because you assume when she is successful and even richer than you then there would be a problem....insecurity..
No ma! If there is any one that likes seeing people succeed is me.Wondering why I should feel insecure over my wife's success?.I speak from experience and pride comes before a fall because i got to understand that money comes with its own demons I swear.Imagine your account with a 100million now,you will start to feel you can walk on water.Humility is key when you have so much money...its really not easy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by crazymommy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
No ma! If there is any one that likes seeing people succeed is me.Wondering why I should feel insecure over my wife's success?.I speak from experience and pride comes before a fall because i got to understand that money comes with its own demons I swear.Imagine your account with a 100million now,you will start to feel you can walk on water.Humility is key when you have so much money...its really not easy
but based on your comment earlier you made it sound as if it is only a woman that could have such demon when they are very wealthy...the husband of the house too could treat his wife like house girl because he is richer...so??
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by talktonase(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazymommy:
but based on your comment earlier you made it sound as if it is only a woman that could have such demon when they are very wealthy...the husband of the house too could treat his wife like house girl because he is richer...so??
Men have a tendency to be more objective than women.Women can be very emotional and subjective when it comes decision making...
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by hayze(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
pleace everybody these comment be much appreciated on the blog thanks
\
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
there is no problem marrying a rich lady.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by Rhotiz: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Who cares if she doesn't even get married

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazymommy:

Some when she becomes richer in marriage, wahala dey o.
Some men actually plan their wife's death on several. Marriages.. U will be amazed when people who works in court rooms, boss of security companies tell tales of what happens to rich married women.. Who fortunately escapes death and tell. It all... While the unfortunate ones dies, carrying the traumatic episode of her death to the world beyond.. It's terrible
And the annoying thing is after so many kids, why kill the wife. Or attempt to kill her?
The evil in this world is unimaginable.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by crazymommy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:

Some when she becomes richer in marriage, wahala dey o.
Some men actually plan their wife's death on several. Marriages.. U will be amazed when people who works in court rooms, boss of security companies tell tales of what happens to rich married women.. Who fortunately escapes death and tell. It all... While the unfortunate ones dies, carrying the traumatic episode of her death to the world beyond.. It's terrible
And the annoying thing is after so many kids, why kill the wife. Or attempt to kill her?
The evil in this world is unimaginable.
am telling you my sister..
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion by crackhouse(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
This lady should stop laughing while taking pictures for goodness sake, it always make my lil boy to freak out. Don't want my boy to have convulsion.

(1) (Reply)

Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music / Eye Catching Photos Of Rukky Sanda That Will Blow Your Mind / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.