Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (53581 Views)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Omonigeriarere: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
[s]
Seun:
He spent hours searching for dead people yet no one directed him to a mortuary which would've had lots of medically-certified dead people.
[/s]

Did Jesus heal all dead bodies when he was alive? See, the spiritual intricacies of faith might not be completely understood by you. My background was from traditional religion before I met Jesus: I know what I am saying for sure.

That is why it is written - "the justs shall live by faith".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Boss13: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Yungkid101:
Seun i used to wish i'd be like you, but seeing that you don't believe in christ i'm very much happy and thankful to God that i'm not you. #At least now i know i'm far better than you.

Religion does not define you.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by fkdmods: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2016
DangotePikin:
so you simply using the misconceptions of the early church to generalize the existence of Christianity. How reasonable!

Update: you shouldn't also use the fake pastors of today to substantiate your argument. The fact that there are many fake of something doesn't mean there is no original.

No. Not just that. Let's take Nigeria for example. A truly religious nation does not do the things Nigerians do. Look at the country and it's state. They go to church in droves but the next minute are happily burning a suspect in the streets, or collecting and giving bribes, littering, etc. The only time religion is useful to them is when they want to use it to justify some ludicrous depravity. A hausa man will marry a 13 year old girl because the quran says he can. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Boss13:

Kai shut up

Kai Gerrarahia.... Does your opinion count after the deed has been done?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Fury007: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
fkdmods:

Ignorance is the bane of Religion. It is funny that Nigerians claim to be religious but are probably the most depraved people on earth. You doubt me? Just look at the society they have created for themselves.

HATER ALERT!!!

I have checked your posts and know ur 'bile' is leaking.

You are just a rabid Ghanaian dog barking and sniggering on nairaland. I guess u recently joined due to deep bitterness and resentment of the Nigerian society that you were part of up to a point.. bloody dog gone rogue!

Look into the mirror and see the animal in you.. feeling comfty from afar doesn't change that!!

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by fkdmods: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:
You didn't mention Ghana, South Korea, Germany etc

In that argument, and if you comprehended the entirety of it, i was comparing Nigeria to Ghana. In fact, almost every country on earth is better than Nigeria save for a select few. I hope you understand this since comprehension is a huge problem for you.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by fkdmods: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Fury007:

HATER ALERT!!!

I have checked your posts and know ur 'bile' is leaking.

You are just a rabid Ghanaian dog barking and sniggering on nairaland. I guess u recently joined due to deep bitterness and resentment of the Nigerian society that you were part of up to a point.. bloody dog gone rogue!

Look into the mirror and see the animal in you.. feeling comfty from afar doesn't change that!!

Oo gbon. Ode ni ee. Actually i'm an American. I did not recently join Nairaland. I have been making fun of i.diots on this forum since 2008 bro. Hence the moniker. See why i said religion warps the mind? You guys are just too s.tupid for words.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by daveP(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
kingcity:
what will it cost God to prove himself to seun?
It will simply lead to another God vs Job challenge where he stepped down after lots of questions were answered without vocals.... that match must be one for the decade. Not far away
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by DangotePikin: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
fkdmods:

No. Not just that. Let's take Nigeria for example. A truly religious nation does not do the things Nigerians do. Look at the country and it's state. They go to church in droves but the next minute and happily burning a suspect in the streets, or collecting and giving bribes, littering, etc. The only time religion is useful to them is when they want to use it to justify some ludicrous depravity. A hausa man will marry a 13 year old girl because the quran says he can. Smh.
Nigeria is not a truly "religious" nation, in the real sense of the word. Most believers are practicing psedo-Christianity. As regards the doctrines of islam, I have no comment, I can only speak on Christianity. If we all as a country can practice the Christianity, the way God wants us to do it, things will definitely get better. The book of wisdom says "if righteousness exalts a nation, sin is a reproach to anybody."
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Fury007: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
fkdmods:

Oo gbon. Ode ni ee. Actually i'm an American. I did not recently join Nairaland. I have been making fun of i.diots on this forum since 2008 bro. Hence the moniker. See why i said religion warps the mind? You guys are just too s.tupid for words.

Mtchewwww... Wu cares if you have an American passport.. u r still a black man, apparently African... Trump's America will slap u into reality fast.. bloody third class citizen!

Rogue dog, i made no allusion to religion.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Here I am and God has also used me to raise the dead and if you wish to carry out an investigative research I can give you access to the 2 people who God has used me raise from the dead and you can visit their area because they are still alive today .

You can ask for access to relatives, doctors and even friends and witnesses and while at it you can record it as a video research documentary...Leave your comfort zone and the internet and go out to find out far yourself.

When done u can upload your video documentary for your atheist community here.
Can you just go ahead and tell us the full story? This is the first stage of the new investigation into your ability to raise the dead. Old one.

What I am interested in is actually seeing you produce video of atheists replicating what God can do or see an Atheist raise a certified dead person as proof that what God can do anyone can do also.

Can you show me such a video Seun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBq_sFV3LA smiley

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by fkdmods: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fury007:

Mtchewwww... Wu cares if you have an American passport.. u r still a black man, apparently African... Trump's America will slap u into reality fast.. bloody third class citizen!

Rogue dog, i made no allusion to religion.

If only you knew. You think because you are suffering everybody is lol. If only you knew. grin

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Fury007: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
fkdmods:

If only you knew. You think because you are suffering everybody is lol. If only you knew. grin

I don't want to know hw badly u are suffering mentally u twerp.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by fkdmods: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fury007:

I don't want to know hw badly u are suffering mentally u twerp.

Lol. We pain am. Send me your info. I want to relive your suffering. wink
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
fkdmods:

In that argument, and if you comprehended the entirety of it, i was comparing Nigeria to Ghana. In fact, almost every country on earth is better than Nigeria save for a select few. I hope you understand this since comprehension is a huge problem for you.
Comprehension is not a huge problem for me and I understand what you said.
I would have understood without you using abusive language too.
Calm down. Not every stranger is an enemy.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

Can you just go ahead and tell us the full story? This is the first stage of the new investigation into your ability to raise the dead. Old one.

Would telling you the "full story" suddenly make it a physical experience for you or turn you into the doctor or his family? I said clearly that stories are not what you should be looking for. You should seek physical research. Get up and go out for an actual investigation..this is what true scientists and researchers do and not online propaganda.

When you are ready you let me know then i would provide you with addresses and names so you can exhaustively do your physical research.

grin grin So seun you have joined my fan club too. I am humbled!

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by joenor(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
My Papa... How I wish you were still alive...
Seun:
Archbishop Benson Idahosa was one of the most widely respected men of God in the country. He pioneered the flamboyant, screaming style of prosperity preaching that's practiced effectively by Bishop David Oyedepo and many other faith preachers today.

Decades ago, Benny Hinn invited him to speak at his church, the Orlando Christian Center in the US. During the message, Archbishop Idahosa described how he raised the dead as a young evangelist after his pastor said, "I've never done it, but you can do it". He claimed to have raised 8 people from the dead including two accounts that he described eloquently and convincingly during the sermon. Jump to the 14m mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7475LJ1zM?t=14m Do you believe him? Why or why not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

Seun you are at it again. You sit with your computer acting like a judge over what you have no idea of. Someone offers you a real life opportunity to verify facts and you are acting like you are his boss. Are you not supposed to be the student if you are honest here? Get the contacts, verify from the hospital records like he suggested. Do the documentary and share it on Nairaland. We don't need his story, we need your findings.

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by treebuds: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Archbishop Benson Idahosa was one of the most widely respected men of God in the country. He pioneered the flamboyant, screaming style of prosperity preaching that's practiced effectively by Bishop David Oyedepo and many other faith preachers today.

Decades ago, Benny Hinn invited him to speak at his church, the Orlando Christian Center in the US. During the message, Archbishop Idahosa described how he raised the dead as a young evangelist after his pastor said, "I've never done it, but you can do it". He claimed to have raised 8 people from the dead including two accounts that he described eloquently and convincingly during the sermon. Jump to the 14m mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7475LJ1zM?t=14m
Do you believe him? Why or why not?
Jesus is real and miracles in the name of Jesus are real. Even at the time of Jesus there ate doubting Thomas.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
joenor:
My Papa... How I wish you were still alive...
'
My brother we still miss him till today. I remember one of his last messages in Benin before he died, "THE BENEFIT OF DEATH"

He poured out his heart in that message but nobody knew that would be his last. His last words before he slept in the Lord was when he asked the question "Is it possible for a man to be on earth and in heaven at the same time"?

Papa is missed big time bro.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by rotimage(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That's where you always get it wrong! The key word in Christianity is FAITH! God isn't out to do things just to prove to people like you that He can do them.

The man raised from the dead by Reinhard Bonnke, was brought from the mortuary, certified dead, but his people had faith that Reinhard Bonnke could raise him, and brought him to church, and he was raised to the glory of God.

REALLY ?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jide219(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
What did he do in Benin City?
he did a lot of things,he brought revival to Edo state,God used him to deliver me

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Would telling you the "full story" suddenly make it a physical experience for you or turn you into the doctor or his family? I said clearly that stories are not what you should be looking for. You should seek physical research. Get up and go out for an actual investigation..this is what true scientists and researchers do and not online propaganda.

When you are ready you let me know then i would provide you with addresses and names so you can exhaustively do your physical research.

grin grin So seun you have joined my fan club too. I am humbled!
I will know if Seun is serious about believing reality as against the ideas-- ideas like "God doesn't exist", "Devils don't exist". Someone offered him to visit a shrine in Ondo state yesterday too when he said there are no witches. Instead of jumping at an opportunity to verify facts, he turned to question and answer again.
People should at least be honest about what they choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by franugo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
felixomor:

Somebody says Mercedes made a car.
Then u come out and say they made car but they cant make television. Why?

Are u not foolish like that?
The fact that they didnt make television, does it change the fact that they made a car?

Are u really this young?
Or u just want to be sarcastic?
Smh
t

u no just get sense sir
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Obiwannn: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

I will know if Seun is serious about believing reality as against the ideas-- ideas like "God doesn't exist", "Devils don't exist". Someone offered him to visit a shrine in Ondo state yesterday too when he said there are no witches. Instead of jumping at an opportunity to verify facts, he turned to question and answer again.

Lol... Seun so you chickened out? Hahahahah... You for go now make you know say something day happen for this world.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

Seun knows physical proof is undeniable so he would not bother towing that line. He is obviously a lot more comfy with the online propaganda. However that to me is not sincerity. You cannot continue to refute what you have not experienced its not honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why do atheists get engrossed in the debate about a being they don't believe exists? Are they trying to convince themselves that the truth is false? Just saying..

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Obiwannn: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

'
My brother we still miss him till today. I remember one of his last messages in Benin before he died, "THE BENEFIT OF DEATH"

He poured out his heart in that message but nobody knew that would be his last. His last words before he slept in the Lord was when he asked the question "Is it possible for a man to be on earth and in heaven at the same time"?

Papa is missed big time bro.
please is it possible to download his messages online?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Obiwannn: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

Seun you are at it again. You sit with your computer acting like a judge over what you have no idea of. Someone offers you a real life opportunity to verify facts and you are acting like you are his boss. Are you not supposed to be the student if you are honest here? Get the contacts, verify from the hospital records like he suggested. Do the documentary and share it on Nairaland. We don't need his story, we need your findings.

Exactly. You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by ivcraig(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
The question to ask is 'do you believe in Jesus Christ?'
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by franugo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
jide219:
he did a lot of things,he brought revival to Edo state,God used him to deliver me

revival to edo state? Funny how edo hasn't changed one bit, still a shithole like most nigerian states...na 4 edo some sharp guy remove my lil sis new phone from inside her back pack

how did he deliver u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Do Money Rituals Actually Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.