Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife (59624 Views)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
beautiful232:

ok
Correct geh! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Charly68: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
The man is very insecure & highly immature . I doubt if he can keep a woman under his roof. Smelling his wife's pant each time she returns from a journey,a woman you married as a virgin ! The man is really problematic & very fastidious,the woman fell into the hand of a wrong man. The learned lordships will definitely do justice to this matter.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by GindoX(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
MrTour:
The judge need to smell the woman's pant to know who is telling the truth grin

Guy u don kolo! grin
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by greggng: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
this goes to show tht marrying as a virgin dsnt guarantee an hapoy marriage

Marry olosho is the best
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by MrSly(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. Me... I'm a virgin o
lol
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by davidif: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
beautiful232:
May GOD never allow that kind of Bush man to near me or my pretty sisters..
Amen cool

You have pretty sisters? Please can you introduce us?
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Ajusshi: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Neither does marrying as a retired Olosho..
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Ajusshi: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Charly68:
The man is very insecure & highly immature . I doubt if he can keep a woman under his roof. Smelling his wife's pant each time she returns from a journey,a woman you married as a virgin ! The man is really problematic & very fastidious,the woman fell into the hand of a wrong man. The learned lordships will definitely do justice to this matter.
Take it easy, you can't expect a crazed lunatic like that he-goat to be reasonable.
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by DonMD1000: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Interesting. Smelling panties ke shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Akious2k2(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I just hope dis doesn't justify y 1 shld 1s vernity b/4 marriage sha
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by ddjay: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2016
fmmm,chai,fmmmm
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Synzu(m): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Sounds like the sort of thing that fat pig joseph1832/salomonkane would do. Pity he's almost 50 and still single.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by beautiful232(f): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2016
davidif:

You have pretty sisters? Please can you introduce us?

no!
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by beautiful232(f): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2016
CuteTj:
I laugh tire at the bolded. The guy is really a bush man!!

na only Bush man fit do that kind thing na
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by davidif: 1:13am On Nov 06, 2016
beautiful232:

no!

Why Na? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by omonsberry: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2016
In this new Generation we are bound to hear wonders ... Somebody shout hallelujah
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by SalomonKane: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:
Sounds like the sort of thing that fat pig josep h1832/salom onkane would do. Pity he's almost 50 and still single.
Ah! Don't cry me a river muva the loser!. Don't let sorrow and anger make you bitter for being a serial rejected plagiarist.

Tell me, how's blade, are you still "ice-skating up hill?".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by vRendoh(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2016
grin
The Guy na omokri ......baaah
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by nura15(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Shikenan
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Synzu(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ah! Don't cry me a river muva the loser!. Don't let sorrow and anger make you bitter for being a serial rejected plagiarist.

Tell me, how's blade, are you still "ice-skating up hill?".

Ugly fat pig. grin

How does it feel having a tiny shriveled dick and still being unable to see it? gringrin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by SalomonKane: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

Ugly fat pig. grin

How does it feel having a tiny shriveled dick and still being unable to see it? gringrin
Don't blame me for being a twisted kiss and tell fucking_ scumbag of a loser that you are.

If you had a semblance of sense in that mash mellow thing you call a brain, you'd had smelled your foolish lies.

Idiota!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Synzu(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Don't blame me for being a twisted kiss and tell fucking_ scumbag of a loser that you are.

If you had a semblance of sense in that mash mellow thing you call a brain, you'd had smelled your foolish lies.

Idiota!.

Papa you're beginning to appear incoherent. How exactly am I lying? grin

Aren't you fat?

Aren't you ugly?

Aren't you dirty as a pig?

One can only cringe at the thought of what your singlet (vests) would look like considering how misshappen you are. Ugly old fool grin
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Burgerlomo: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2016
He seriously needs a deliverance
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by SalomonKane: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

Papa you're beginning to appear incoherent. How exactly am I lying? grin

Aren't you fat?

Aren't you ugly?

Aren't you dirty as a pig?

One can only cringe at the thought of what your singlet (vests) would look like considering how misshappen you are. Ugly old fool grin
Lying is your forte, it's your only solace.

That's why you took forever to reply. Stealing and plagiarising is your strong hold.

If i'm fat, then you're a demented paleolithic douchebag.

If I'm 50, then you're the begging scoundrel the pages of Nairaland reveal you to be.

Wait, you are a begging scoundrel after all.
Boy! You're gonna be dished and served up to zombies so they'll feed on your rotten corpse.

You're about to get hit by a truck-load of Kane's might.

Bonafide baboon like you. Inconsequential nematode. Ass licking monumental failure.

You're a disgrace to your parents boy. Kill yourself and let oblivion rape you.

You regurgitating sh1t of a boy!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Synzu(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Lying is your forte, it's your only solace.

That's why you took forever to reply. Stealing and plagiarising is your strong hold.

If i'm fat, then you're a demented paleolithic douchebag.

If I'm 50, then you're the begging scoundrel the pages of reveal you to be.

Wait, you are a begging scoundrel after all.
Boy! You're gonna be dished and served up to zombies so they'll feed on your rotten corpse.

You're about to get hit by a truck-load of Kane's might.

Bonafide baboon like you. Inconsequential nematode. Ass licking monumental failure.

You're a disgrace to your parents boy. Kill yourself and let oblivion rape you.

You regurgitating sh1t of a boy!.

"Kane's might" caught my attention grin

Dude, leave all this story. You are fat, ugly and shapeless. deal with it! grin

I will always be the guy who exposed you for the fat ugly old man that you truly are. Save for me, you would've comfortably used words like "kane's might" and folks would've taken you serious cheesy

Not now that we all know you're an old man. You're just one sqat away from a lifetime of accute waist pain and rheumatism. gringrin

Tell me Joe, when was the last time you saw your tiny dick without the aid of a mirror? gringringrin
Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by SalomonKane: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

"Kane's might" caught my attention grin

Dude, leave all this story. You are fat, ugly and shapeless. deal with it! grin

I will always be the guy who exposed you for the fat ugly old man that you truly are. Save for me, you would've comfortably used words like "kane's might" and folks would've taken you serious cheesy

Not now that we all know you're an old man. You're just one sqat away from a lifetime of accute waist pain and rheumatism. gringrin

Tell me Joe, when was the last time you saw your tiny dick without the aid of a mirror? gringringrin
Oh! Never figured you to be a faggot_ since when have you turned out to be curious about my dick?

Only a twisted low life faggot_ does that. So, apart from being a serial plagiarist, a dejected and rejected thief, a beggar, a lying sleaze bag. A fool, a dull boy who don't even have a thread to his moniker, you're also a rectum seeking moonstruck faggot_.

What a pitiable combination. No wonder you're angry cos life dealt you a bad combo.

You boy bastard! Nature must have made you a mis-shapen under-fed faggot_.

I now understand your plight, you envy those better than you, you hate men bigger than you.

You're a loser Muva, isn't that why your parents had mercy on you and named you Muna, instead of loser.

You twisted faggot_. Be free from faggotery.

You Deep throat raccoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by SalomonKane: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

You keep saying I'm lying. Point out the lies nau? No be you be this?

You might wanna consider wearing a push-up bra sir, your boobs are spilling out gringrin
To prove a foolish point, you had to zoom the picture? LMFAO!.

Oh what a lice. Anthony, you're very bitter, I know. Don't let it eat you up. On second thought, let it kill you and turn you into the bastard rectum seeking overbloated wastrel that you are.

Dude, choke on your bile and let it eat you up from inside.

Bastardize nematode!. May you forever be greener than the incredible hulk and be shorter than Yoda's lightsaber.

You recycled sh1t of a failed test tube experiment.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Synzu(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2016
I hate men better than me? Joseph1832 how are you better than me? At your age you're still unmarried. If that isn't an indicator that you're either cursed or recklessly wretched then tell me what is?

How exactly are you a better man? The age difference between us doesn't even favour you. You're bound for death, you're old shapless ugly and still cursed beyond your ancestry! Yours is a story that will be lost. A confirmed looser is who you are. Revving lunatic!

Tell me again, how do you get to see your micro-pènis without the aid of a mirror? Fat tub of lard! gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by Synzu(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
To prove a foolish point, you had to zoom the picture? LMFAO!.

Oh what a lice. Anthony, you're very bitter, I know. Don't let it eat you up. On second thought, let it kill you and turn you into the bastard rectum seeking overbloated wastrel that you are.

Dude, choke on your bile and let it eat you up from inside.

Bastardize nematode!. May you forever be greener than the incredible hulk and be shorter than Yoda's lightsaber.

You recycled sh1t of a failed test tube experiment.

Painment! Dude!!! I can literally feel your agony! Even your words betray you. I've baited and condemned you to a whole day of endless thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife by SalomonKane: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

Painment! Dude!!! I can literally feel your agony! Even your words betray you. I've baited and condemned you to a whole day of endless thoughts!
Like the piss poor fool your parents birthed right?

Dude, take a look at yourself, a see the Hunch Back of Notredam that is you, Anthony Loser Okeke.

Paleolithic dullard like you!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.