Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? (7429 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Libertybae: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Copied! This was sent to a marriage counsellor.

Hi Olawunmi, My husband and I have been married for about a year now and are doing fine.

We are both in paid employment and both of us contribute financially but I handle all the house chores.

In the course of doing the laundry, I wash all our clothes including his singlets and boxers, without complaint.

Recently I took ill and he decided to help out with the laundry but to my surprise, he took out my panties and other undies of mine and washed only the clothes, even though we use a washing machine to do our laundry.

I hope you understand my confusion, if I wash his singlet and boxers, why can't he wash my panties and bra? Afterall, I am his wife and not a stranger.

From a confused young wife.

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by redcliff: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
All these backward african mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by thesicilian: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
You have husband that has your time that's why you're even asking this in the first place

9 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

SHe better ask her hubby ooo.. He knows the answer beta..
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Libertybae: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:
All these backward african mentality. Make una go buy washing machine make all these useless kine topics stop

Uncle read the post before you comment naa. They have washing machine. Redcliff

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by talk2alabama: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
At least he washed some of your clothes.... U should be thankful...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Libertybae: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
thesicilian:
You have husband that has your time that's why you're even asking this in the first place

Thesicilian, she asked what pained her. Why isn't that a valid question. Does this mean you won't have time for your own wife? It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Alexk2(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Libertybae:
Copied! This was sent to a marriage counsellor.

Hi Olawunmi, My husband and I have been married for about a year now and are doing fine.

We are both in paid employment and both of us contribute financially but I handle all the house chores.

In the course of doing the laundry, I wash all our clothes including his singlets and boxers, without complaint.

Recently I took ill and he decided to help out with the laundry but to my surprise, he took out my panties and other undies of mine and washed only the clothes, even though we use a washing machine to do our laundry.

I hope you understand my confusion, if I wash his singlet and boxers, why can't he wash my panties and bra? Afterall, I am his wife and not a stranger.

From a confused young wife.

There's nothing wrong in doing that and it shouldn't be a problem in anyway as long as the two of you understand each other and are besties but then if your husband refused to wash the panties and bras but washed other clothes,I beg you not to allow that create a problem..just talk to him about it and if he's insisting he can't while giving on of those funny excuses, just let him be.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Authoreety: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
D day I'm washing

Nd ask my wife 2 gather her dirty clothes for me 2 wash

and she adds her panties!
She's insulted me........

And may risk goin bak 2 her parents 2 learn manners

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by johnson232: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rubbish...
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by thesicilian: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Libertybae:

Thesicilian, she asked what pained her. Why isn't that a valid question. Does this mean you won't have time for your own wife? It is well.

1. The fact that she specified panties means her husband even helps her to wash clothes in general, and probably other chores. A lot of Nigerian men have no time for that. That is what I meant.

2. But then again, when someone brings their private, personal issues into the public domain, they should expect all kinds of opinions, both the ones they like and the ones that nauseate them...

3. Don't forget that no matter how educated many of us are (including me), we are still Africans. We are Nigerians. We are traditional. So there are some "oyinbo traditions" that should not be brought near us. Simple Truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by obamabinladen(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
I wash my wife's cloths and undies it gives me joy just like carrying her hand bag. Even yesterday as she went to the market I washed our cloths. It's good i wash my wife's clothes and undies especially when she's pregnant or sick.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by GbovoLee(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Authoreety:
D day I'm washing

but u've licked puna before in this ur life
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by GbovoLee(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
obamabinladen:
I wash my wife's cloths and undies it gives me joy just like carrying her hand bag. Even yesterday as she went to the market I washed our cloths. It's good i wash my wife's clothes and undies especially when she's pregnant or sick.
na jazz they work u so o

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by CoolFreeday(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is nothing wrong with it, you just need to talk to your hubby to change his archaic egocentric mentality

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by YesNo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Authoreety:
D day I'm washing

i can't imagine it... but seriously it shouldn't be much of a BIG DEAL oh... but mehhhn if you try am ehn!

imagine King Solomon washing all his wives panties... hahahahaaaaa.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by redcliff: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Libertybae:

Uncle read the post before you comment naa. They have washing machine. Redcliff

No mind me. I dey high on shekpe when i dey type...
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by obamabinladen(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
GbovoLee:
na jazz they work u so o

Make the jazz continue working am enjoying it.
People like you will disrespect their wife and show more love and care to their side chick. I'm enjoying my marriage to the Glory of God.

I ENJOY WASHING MY WIFE'S UNDIES.
If you are not happy go and DIE.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by sisisioge: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ummmm, they don't like washing the undies babes. It is what they were taught by their "mothers" and the society. In fact, they feel they have stretched enough to wash your cloths. Biko, take it like that. Don't allow trivia things like that becomes spanners in your wheels. Wash your undies if he doesn't want to...Or, pick out his the next time you wash just to make a statement cool

When we become mothers or MILs,I bet we won't want our sons washing any girl's undies grin... maybe not...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by dyangprof(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
at least he washed som of ya cloths.

its just dat ya husband is discipline in such aspect.

i did similar tin last week.

all u gat to do afta u recuperate, is fa u to ask him why he did dat.

keep ya good home lovly ma sista.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by wakes: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is everything RIGHT WITH HELPING TO WASH YOUR WIFE'S UNDIES especially when she is ill.
Who else would you want to do it for her?
Come to think of it...
If you are willing to engage her sexually, you should also be responsible enough to help her particularly when she is ill.
Blessings!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yinmu. Undies ko under ni!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by TheeDetective: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Maybe you should also try it by not washing his own underwear and see his reaction and take it from there. You are his wife and I don't see any reason why he can't wash your underwear whether using a machine or hands especially when you're not feeling well.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by ifyalways(f): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
A small washing machine is less than 40,000 ngn.

Problem solved. smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Mskrisx(f): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
obamabinladen:

God bless you for taking care of someone else's daughter. May another man treat ur own daughter(s) better. smiley

Bear hugs to you wife for being smart.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by nnamdibig(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
sisisioge:
Ummmm, they don't like washing the undies babes. It is what they were taught by their "mothers" and the society. In fact, they feel they have stretched enough to wash your cloths. Biko, take it like that. Don't allow trivia things like that becomes spanners in your wheels. Wash your undies if he doesn't want to...Or, pick out his the next time you wash just to make a statement cool

When we become mothers or MILs,I bet we won't want our sons washing any girl's undies grin... maybe not...

Suprised that a lady will say this. For Crying out loud what's wrong in washing your wife's undies? Especially when she is sick or pregnant? How then can you truely show her that you love her apart from buying gifts & sex?
You won't was pants but you go use mouth lick what the pant is covering......hypocrisy from high heavens.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=nnamdibig post=52836496]

Suprised that a lady will say this. For Crying out loud what's wrong in washing your wife's undies? Especially when she is sick or pregnant? How then can you truely show her that you love her apart from buying gifts & sex?
You won't was pants but you go use mouth lick what the pant is covering......hypocrisy from high heavens[ ].

Oga straight arrow, Biko pay op a visit at home and talk sense into her bobo's head. Thank you!
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
sisisioge:

Well, he's not actually washing it. He's just putting it in the washing machine and removing it. That shouldn't be hard to do as husband.

The point where I have to use my hands to wash/scrub her panties or bra. That one is a No No for me. Even jazz will not work. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by ststyreal(f): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2017
GbovoLee:
na jazz they work u so o
cheesy cheesy cheesy ewooooh!!!! Nairalanders, una no go kill person with laughter. One dey vex say her husband didn't wash her pant and bra, another person say e dey give am joy to dey wash him wife pant and bra, one nairalanders come say na juju, so where the oneness go come from if husband no fit wash him wife pant?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2017
No, its not wrong even if you are not ill.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by signature2012(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2017
obamabinladen:

Make the jazz continue working am enjoying it. cry
People like you will disrespect their wife and show more love and care to their side chick. I'm enjoying my marriage to the Glory of God.

I ENJOY WASHING MY WIFE'S UNDIES.
If you are not happy go and DIE.
grin

Plz video it next time and post here jare,dont mind them cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by signature2012(m): 1:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Catalin:
No, its not wrong even if you are not ill.

So your hubby does same too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy / Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? / Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.