Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy (59685 Views)

My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Johnwhiteceo(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
An Instagram entertainer, Maryanne Michael who is a survivor of a rare condition called arteriovenous malformation (AVM), a disorder of the brain causing abnormal arteries and fistulas, has welcomed a bouncing baby boy.

The excited Maryanne took to her instagram handle to announce the good news to her fans and supporters. She has used her case to encourage other women who may have seen themselves in her situation to have hope.

Sharing the video of her newborn she wrote:

See my baby. I know you people will say he looks like the father now. Thank you all for your best wishes and prayers. Start sending your Push gifts oooo. It was not easy abeg.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5apNpUHSk6/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/woman-with-one-arm-praises-god-after.html

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Johnwhiteceo(f): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by osifoblessingme: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
God be praised grin

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by hisgrace090: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good news!

Being always optimistic is the key to our joy.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Bewiseedet(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pretty lady.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by mamajj17(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrat Madam, best Gift ever kiss

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by wristbangle: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Faithful God

Please check my profile for your pre-wedding z wedding, birthday, etc shoots

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by thorpido(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Happy for her.
I thought we were going to see the picture of the baby.

Modified:The Op had only the woman's picture when I posted initially.

8 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by ahnie: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations maryanne
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
thorpido:
Happy for her.
I thought we were going to see the picture of the baby.

Look well. I see a cute baby. Abi na only text data subscription dem do for you?

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by cRobo: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations to her

But

Why expose her belle while pregnant

undecided

14 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Emilokoiyawon: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Toscarel: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
lovely, God has given her a thousand reasons to smile

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Richdad50(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

With one hand she gave birth, with two hands, some Nairaland folks can't make sense of any comment. Shame!

Richdad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by kestolove95(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
She well?
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by MOVIC6: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
she come fine join am,...

4 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Electrongate: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by drlaykay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
She's pretty herself

3 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by amendara1: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations ma'am, baby you are welcome...

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Was she supposed to birth an unhealthy baby? What concerns her one arm with her baby?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Gabson006: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Happiness is free
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Hypnotise: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations. Good news to his mother and father.
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by soberdrunk(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
I know you all are thinking it too but let's all be hypocrites..... angry Congrats Maam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Sultty(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's not easy abi. But it was easy to collect cork

2 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by incogni2o: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Halleluyah
Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by skyfather09(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Niggas can literally fuccck anything I swear... damn!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Marvieduke(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who are we as humans not to praise God on your behalf, The good God of we nairalanders will help you protect that boy in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by Raphael25(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
I'm also congratulating and saluting the courage with which the husband had to marry her with the condition. Only few persons see beyond physical appearance

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
safarigirl:
Was she supposed to birth an unhealthy baby? What concerns her one arm with her baby?

I honestly wonder. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy by ovcwality(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
Make two of una no talk nonsense abeg, as una don book space

Madam congrats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.