Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (798 Views)

Mama, Myself And 100naira 'scorch -egg' / The Chronicles Of Corper Sam, the Ijebu corper / Sugar Daddy Chronicles (erotica) #1 By @tomilola_coco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Steelheart(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: . by Steelheart(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
ll right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, re- posted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic,mechanical,photocopy,recording
or otherwise without the prior permission of the author: COPYRIGHTED
Re: . by olatex25(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Present sire

Re: . by Steelheart(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
olatex25:
Present sire
Nice, first person to ztat folloein. My spellinsss
Re: . by DaVinci24(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
________
ISAAC
________

It was obvious, they were bad news. Two masked men led by a burly looking jack, all wearing dusters. At first, I stood frozen, not knowing what to do. We were outnumbered here. With my jacket flicked back, my dragoon pistol was within reach.
That would only end in disaster. We're still alive having come so far and I'd like it to stay that way. There's no completing our quest if we get killed. I've been in situations like this before. One thing I can remember is that I never allowed my fear to take over.
Be calm.
My jacket fell back in place as I braved up and stood defiant, masking my emotions.
I glanced to my left and saw the troubled visage of the young girl under my protection. Her chest rose and fell under that loose blue dress of hers, her poncho. Still she looked cautious, ready to move at moment's notive. Those born into this world were raised to be cautious or they weren't raised for long. I though of Jazmyn's mum, I haven't been the best dad.
What sort of father gives their daughter a bow and doesn't teach her to use it?
I leaned closer to her and kept my voice low, but firm. "It's okay." Relief washed over her face, she nodded slightly.
The burly man stepped forward, glancing around. "Nice morning for a stroll, don't ya think?" His voice was deep, southern and almost friendly. He was clearly the one in charge as the other two Dusters waited silently as he spoke.
I remained motionless. The calm before the storm. Don't answer, nothing to say.
The burly man decided to come straight. "How many tubes you carrying?" The dusters all had full tubes. This is how bad the world has made us. Each of us selfish in our own right.
My head tilted backward. "Enough for us to get where we're going," I blurted out.
The burly man was stunned, suprised I was no longer apprehensive. "Well...that's a crying shame." He paused, leaving a beat that tensed the air up. "I'll tell you what. We'll only take half and you can decide which one of you. Gets where you're going. Sound good?"
My daughter didn't need to see what was about to happen. "Jazmyn close your eyes."
She was terrified now, her eyes quickly squeezed shut. The burly man and the other dusters flicked back their coats revealing a weapon I've always dreaded.
It was shiny and chrome with the built of a short barreled shotgun. The technology was like that of the injectors, polished. The barrel of the gun was solid, built for something more than bullets. Unlike my Colt, it didn't require compressed oxygen to fire. Therse were propulsion rifles, known as Peacemakers.
A bitter lump formed in my throat. Peacemakers could do a lot of damage, a peacemaker blast could cut the the windmill in half. They only had one drawback, they had to power up before firing. That second it took could make the difference between life and death. I tried my best to swallow my fear.
"You really care about the girl don't you," asked the burly man.
"More than you'll ever know," I replied.
The burly man's vicious eyes glared. He gritted his teeth. His voice boomed with a tinge of finality. "Last chance." Their hands drifted closer to their Peacemakers. It was about to happen. The draw, a gunslinger's nightmare. The silence only intensified Jazmyn's horror.
This would not have a happy ending so I decided I'd rather not be the unhappiest at the end. I followed them, reaching for my pistol. My hand felt the Colt's grip.
Like statues, we all wait for the other to make their move. Eyes dart from one person to another. I trained my eyes on them. The tension went high, becoming unbearable. Until we all drew at the same time.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
The burly man's jaw dropped in astonishment and shock. A big hole smoked in his forehead. There were similiar holes in the forehead of his men. Hot gases escaped the barrel of my pistol. My gun left the men dead where they stood. Quick and lethal.
The burly man managed to raise his Peacemaker before he went down.
It winds before firing. There was a boom as it fired a narrow sonic wave. It went wide, exploding into the windmill. Sends it crashing to the ground, causing dust to rise.
It was over. We were surely alone now with these bodies. My eyes never left them even though the threat was gone. "It's okay Jazmyn, it's safe."
She didn't answer. The only thing I heard was the sound of a Peacemaker winding up. I quickly turned around.
What I saw made me go cold.
Jazmyn was there in the hands of another thief. One hand, strangely black and metal covered her mouth. The other directed a Peacemaker towards her head.

--------
Was trying to post somerhing only to be rewarded with a ban. More to come

(1) (Reply)

Best Books You Read All Year. / The Witch - Part 1 / So Sad, It Happened:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 20, 21, 22, & 23)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.