Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Here Is How I Detect Poor People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Is How I Detect Poor People (582 Views)

5 Things Rich People Do That Poor People Don't Do / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How I Detect Poor People by Newbeginnings(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Poverty can be defined at the inability to provide the basic necessities of life, or the inability to adequately provide the basic necessities of life, (I was given this definition in secondary school)....

But to me this is what poverty means

Poverty can be defined as the inability to create your own resources, the inability for your to create your own reality, to move your own goals and the ability to easily accept social trends and the values society put in place..

I can detect poverty from a person, no matter the dressing, or accent or smell, because it is in your brain, it is in your attitude, how you respond to things, it is how you talk to me...

How quickly you reply.. a rich person always replies after listening... when in arguments, it is all about improving each other.. An argument of a poor person is about who will back down first, about who know better, in the end they leave each other unfulfilled, they still go home with their views..

A poor person was that person who endorsed Jonathan, he said Goodluck Jonathan will be a great president, that he is what Nigeria needs and he will vote for him during the election...

But do you know what

he did not tell his friends, or family to vote for jonathan, he did not tell his neighbors, church members, and everyone he met on the way... (not because Jonathan will pay him, but because of the portable water, the electricity, the jobs, the educational facilities that Jonathan will create that will benefit both him, his family and all)..

No he did not do that..

A poor person is that person who refused to vote, because he is scared or does not care for politics, in fact he does not care if his siblings will suffer due to economic hardship a bad president will case, he does not care if his friends, neighbours and himself will suffer due to the economic stagnation a bad president will cause..

In fact a poor person just want one thing... To enjoy life, but he want to enjoy it for himself.. unknown to him he is living in a house built by another man, he is drinking water another man provided, he is using electricity another man invented, he is wearing clothes another man sew..

What I am saying is that you can just expect to be rich if you don't know yourself and if you think about only yourself..

How poor are you? and How rich do you want to be?

Remember to follow me for more posts, because if you can simply change one thing about yourself, even dangote cannot compete with you when it comes to riches, if you can just do this simple thing... and that is what I love to share...

So just follow me to read it and share it (I will always follow you back)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Here Is How I Detect Poor People by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
cool
Re: Here Is How I Detect Poor People by Newbeginnings(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
cool

Welcome
Re: Here Is How I Detect Poor People by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
a poor person is a person who want to have what he don't have but don't work for it??
Re: Here Is How I Detect Poor People by Newbeginnings(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
a poor person is a person who want to have what he don't have
but don't work for it??

but of course

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is The Essence Of Life? / Girl That Paints Using Needle And Thread / Black Man And Slave Mentality #satoseries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.