Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. (487 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Here Is How I Detect Poor People / Be Sexually Active, Defeat Prostrate Affliction Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. by Olateef(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2017
In Nigeria, the relationship between poverty and a perpetually erect penis is always on the positive side of the curve. Poor people can Bleep for Africa!

If you say these things, they call you arrogant or privileged. But no better evidence of this than the short story I and a friend were treated to at a Car Stand in Abuja here this afternoon.

As we sat in the office of this friend, he began to regale us of how nervous he’s already feeling about paying for the impending school fees for his two kids following the Easter break. And here was a car dealer. Wealth wise, here was a very comfortable businessman, even by Abuja’s lofty standards.

And then his security man waves at us as he passes by. And then our friend chuckles. And almost instantly, he soberly shakes his head.

That is my security man, Nuhu, he starts. I’ll tell you guys a story about Nuhu.
You know, I have two of them working with me. Him and his colleague, Ali.

Ali is the one that washes the cars every morning. I pay him 30,000 a month. Honestly, I tend to feel a bit guilty paying him that at the end of every month, because he has 10 children. But that’s the much I can do. You know how things are.

At some point, I was contemplating whether to send him away or to marginally increase his salary. In the end, I decided maybe I should add something on top. But I told him it should be on the condition that he stops having children. But you know, sometimes it’s as though you’re talking down on them.
So I called Nuhu to my office, and asked him to please talk to his colleague about what I said. But before he leaves the office I ask him: “You, how many children do you have?”
Behold, I swear to God, Nuhu said 23! I told him, no need. You’re not in a position to advice Ali.

At this point, none of us could hold back the laughter.

By Mitterand okorie
Re: Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. by Hawx(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Toh!
Re: Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. by Waspy(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Sex is the only compensation for being in poverty.
Re: Poor People Tends To Be Sexually Active, Read Funny Experience. by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Ichoro ka ha buru Ogbenye burukwa amosu?

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Marriage Is In Jeopardy Is Cos You Refused To Marry A Man Way Older / NMA Protest Over Arrears Of Salaries, Poor Funding Of Health Sector In Osun / End Time: Man Caught Having $ex With Tree In Broad Daylight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.