Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? (3367 Views)

Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
Well this is in reaction to the thread on "Guys: Why Tell A Lady You Love Her When What You Want Is Sex?" https://www.nairaland.com/343907/guys-why-tell-lady-you

So Ladies in the house, why lie to a guy that you love him when what you really want is to collect his money, dump him and label him Mugu?
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by whitesturd(f): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
ish is the word cool
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2009
See, the sistas will not say a thing now, but they are quick to jump on the guys on the other thread. As if its not true that many of them only want money from the guy.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by ima1(f): 4:41am On Oct 30, 2009
Men: why tell a lady you love her, when all you want to do is get in her pants, dump her and label her Ashawo?

@poster if you can answer my question then i will answer urs
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2009
Who doesnt like money?
abi wnt you also ask yahoo yahoo guys why they scam for money?
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by madlady(f): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2009
shocked shocked

Sorry @poster, but what is it with you guy's and forever going on about how women are after your money, 99% of women work so why would they want to milk a man.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by chic2pimp(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2009
ima1:

Men: why tell a lady you love her, when all you want to do is get in her pants, dump her and label her Ashawo?

Go create your own thread jare.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by patwhizkid(f): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2009
. . .kuz i wan make owo fast fast!
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
ima1:

LOL

madlady:

Sorry @poster, but what is it with you guy's and forever going on about how women are after your money, 99% of women work so why would they want to milk a man.

One, because the money's never enough
Two, because at the end of the day, they'll want to call us "mugu" wink
Three, y do you think 99% of women work?
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 3:10am On Oct 31, 2009
ima1:

There is already a thread with that topic and men have sposken. so lets hear you.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 3:19am On Oct 31, 2009
madlady:

shocked shocked

Sorry madlady. I disagree with your figures.
1. 99% of women are not working (considering the high rate of unemployment and the fact that many of them are still in school)
2. Is not just that guys are saying it. It is true. you might not be doing it, but many girls are.

all the sweet things "I miss u, I love u, I cant do without u" boils down to MONEY. after collecting the money they will still gist with their friends and say Mugu don pay. Am close to many ladies and I see it everytime.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by walestar2(m): 4:01am On Oct 31, 2009
ima1:

we
The only value in woman is the pusssy but the rest is nothing, unlike the breast, after pressing it for 10 minutes,you get bored with it like hell but toto still last for 5 good fuckable times with 2 atleast fuckable rounds per time before you dump them but it is not easy getting toto because they were like fish in sea, the better the fishermen and the net or hook, the better you cash the fishes, sweet words and money are like net and hook while the ladies are fishes. catch one, chop on and place your hook looking for other fishes
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by ima1(f): 4:14am On Oct 31, 2009
wale.star:

The only value in woman is the pusssy but the rest is nothing, unlike the breast, after pressing it for 10 minutes,you get bored with it like hell but toto still last for 5 good fuckable times with 2 atleast fuckable rounds per time before you dump them but it is not easy getting toto because they were like fish in sea, the better the fishermen and the net or hook, the better you cash the fishes, sweet words and money are like net and hook while the ladies are fishes. catch one, chop on and place your hook looking for other fishes

i hope you die a single man, and if the only value in a woman is pussy, then where do you classify you mother that gave birth to you and raised you.

chic2pimp:

Go create your own thread jare.

stop hating and i wasn't talking to your stanky ass.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by walestar2(m): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2009
ima1:

i hope you die a single man, and if the only value in a woman is womanliness, then where do you classify you mother that gave birth to you and raised you.
Women pusssy are known as centre of excellency(Abuja) wey dey chop Nigeria money go(Niger Delta) Just ensure you collect one pickin and chase them away, grin
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by madlady(f): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ wale.star, SHUT UP, enough of your pussy talk, i don tire sha, get back to your office.

@Dr lorenz
@ Babassexy

You are both right about my 99% quote, i did just dash out that figure, but living in the UK and not being of school age i based my comment on myself and my contemporaries. Most of us work, even the married ladies with children, we have to and want to, it would be just to hard for the average man to carry the burden on his own,and why should he. I stand by the other part.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2009
WHERE ARE THE LADIES?

ABI THEY CAN`T UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2009
@poster, you mean the ladies u meet rite tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by HarryPotter1(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2009
this is a very nice question 4 our girls cos 70% of them dont love their boyfriend rather they love his money. its 2 bad,very bad.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
madlady:

@ wale.star, SHUT UP, enough of your womanliness talk, i don tire sha, get back to your office.

@Dr lorenz
@ Babassexy

You are both right about my 99% quote, i did just dash out that figure, but living in the UK and not being of school age i based my comment on myself and my contemporaries. Most of us work, even the married ladies with children, we have to and want to, it would be just to hard for the average man to carry the burden on his own,and why should he. I stand by the other part.
Well I can understand your exceptions and agree with you now. But believe me until recently, I stay in Nigeria more than outside and when I hear any of these Nigerian girls singing the love tunes, I know a demand for money is comming. lol. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

@poster, you mean the ladies u meet rite tongue

C'mon SL, u want to pretend to me you dont know its true. I might accept if you say you dont do it, but to play ignorance that you dont know lots of ladies do it is unacceptable to me. Am sure some ladies have told u about some mugu they made money from recently by telling or pretending they luv the mugu. Its a common knowledge, the question is why?
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Babasexy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

WHERE ARE THE LADIES?

ABI THEY CAN`T UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD.

Harry Potter:

this is a very nice question 4 our girls cos 70% of them dont love their boyfriend rather they love his money. its 2 bad,very bad.

Thank you my bros. The ladies are refusing to speak now. But they are quick to flood and condemn guys in the other thread for saying they love when they only want sex. Now let them also defend themselves for saying they love when all they want is money, they wont talk. I guess we can simply accept their silence to mean "guilty as charged" grin
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by kanyeWest1: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
wale.star:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are so many Intelligent Men on NL! Its so 100% true. And i thought i was the only one that bash women continuously but i am seeing some very able lieutenants in whom i am well pleased!

Carry on the good work troops! 100% behind you grin
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2009
Pathetic! undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by eyonigger(m): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
its tit for tat nah~ this question should not have been asked as we all know what the deal is.

@FL, u have been avoiding me lately. I wonder why.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
LOL pele. Not avoiding na, just busy.
Bawo ni?
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by eyonigger(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2009
mowapa darling, babez email me : creamboy12@yahoo.com
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by iice(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Topic
Not all women wink
Never said it, if i didn't mean it and i've never asked for money. . .even when offered. I do not accept. I get my own ish cool
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by sistawoman: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
Because the guy is dumb enough to fall for it.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by PAININASS: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Poster,do you give them money for free?i think its trade by barter
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by eyonigger(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
iice ur profile pic is scary. More research on you is going on.
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by MUZBO(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
Revenge is like a sweet its sure next to getting. . .
Re: Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? by iice(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2009
eyonigger:

iice your profile pic is scary. More research on you is going on.

What's scary about it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share If You Ever Escaped Sex / Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student / Nairaland Babes I Would Love To..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.