Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. (10865 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Cooly100: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I am not against Igbo people. I am against Ipob lies..
In short I am an Igbo man. Igbo father Igbo mother no mixing..
I have proved it on Nairaland so many times. And am not willing to prove again..

Causing hatred to get Biafra. Is rubbish.

Good for you!!!

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by omenka(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
They are back with their stupid lies. When they get shut down again they'd start whining endlessly about how they are being victimized.

What a useless set of idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
They are back with their stupid lies. When they get shut down again they'd start whining endlessly about how they are being victimized.

Omenka man of the people

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

[size=24pt]Is a free country to lie abi?[/size]
Sai that 1 concern u? angry Everybody is permitted to say what he or she likes,just like Lia Mohammed #Freedom of speech # Get that into ur bleached out brain angry
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExpose ooooo Abeg take am easy

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by ItzChinnex(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
omofunaab:
BiafraudExposed the nightmare of all Igbos miscreants

Those saying you should get a life don't have sense, you are doing a good job in exposing lies, preventing many igbos from buying biafran passports or contributing money for the purchase of imaginary fighter jets .

Those promoting these lies on nairaland are actually the ones without a life. And if you believe all these Clinton and Osama rubbish then you need a strong river bath.

Seun, I think this post deserves frontpage.. So that the remaining Igbos miscreants can have sense

Lmao.. all these online miscreants. Please tell me who is a nightmare to who? his Unreasonable character shows he is indeed very jobless. In fact, I read one of his post which he said he was frustrated about Nigeria because of the hardship, and that he has no job doing....
Well this has indeed proven it. He is in no doubt jobless, He is always online, infact Nairaland and radio biafra facebook are his home. Advise him to get a Life..

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by MrSly(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Lmao.. all these online miscreants. Please tell me who is a nightmare to who? his Unreasonable character shows he is indeed very jobless. In fact, I read one of his post which he said he was frustrated about Nigeria because of the hardship, and that he has no job doing....
Well this has indeed proven it. He is in no doubt jobless, He is always online, infact Nairaland and radio biafra facebook are his home. Advise him to get a Life..
Not only that he is jobless, he is also psychologically traumatised due to that. Now he is no longer balanced.

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2016
MrSly:

Not only that he is jobless, he is also psychologically traumatised due to that. Now he is no longer balanced.

mr sly
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Adiola(f): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I have tried my best to give ipof yoots sense no way. I love seun for maintaining a stand of saying no to Biafra. They would have used he's site to be causing hatred. Mark fall hands, to release this their lie lie group. Am crying here. Why mark released their lie lie group. embarassed Just see the kind of hatred this ipof yoots are causing embarassed
that's the difference between an ewedu islamic eater and mark ,3b$ loss and u think his skull is filled with ewedu continue to useless ur life while ur age mate mark is making it .u never cry ..but mind u if Biafra comes and some post or appointments show up,if u ever take it may it never be well with you isee that if u are a biafran

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Oldlayez: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

I don't know why your intelligent exposures do not get to the Frontpage. What kind of forum is this?

I guess he ain't intelligent enough.
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Oldlayez: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2016
ShineuEye:

How do you do deaf ear? Go school you no gree grin grin grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by victorD3: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
I knew it was shopped on first sight. Osama being a core and fanatical Muslim wouldn't have shaked a woman

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Adiola:
that's the difference between an ewedu islamic eater and mark ,3b$ loss and u think his skull is filled with ewedu continue to useless ur life while ur age mate mark is making it .u never cry ..but mind u if Biafra comes and some post or appointments show up,if u ever take it[b] may it never be well with you[/b] isee that if u are a biafran

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or [b]wish harm [/b]to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
naijacutee Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by hundredhunndred: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2016
omenka:

Lol. The biafraexposed guy is just too funny, just like cramjones. Ipod really hate the biafraexposed guy cos he continue to open their yansh. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Lol. The biafraexposed guy is just too funny, just like cramjones. Ipod really hate the biafraexposed guy cos he continue to open their yansh. Lol

Your attention is. needed on my new thread
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Badtman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
I'm not understanding why Oga Seun and Other doesn't endorsed BiafraudExposed post well it seems Seun Lalasticlala Myndd44 are afraid the NL IPOB yoot
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Badtman:
I'm not understanding why Oga Seun and Other doesn't endorsed BiafraudExposed post well it seems Seun Lalasticlala Myndd44 are afraid the NL IPOB yoot

is so painful man
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by fyneguy: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by omenka(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Welcome back brother. cheesy
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by hundredhunndred: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2016
omenka:

I hail you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Stricker321: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2016
madridguy:
Continue to rest in peace Osama Ibn Laden.

You are praying for a murderous terrorist who is in hell to rest in peace
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by madridguy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
If you call Osama murderous terrorist so what will you call Bush ?

Stricker321:

You are praying for a murderous terrorist who is in hell to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
madridguy:
If you call Osama murderous terrorist so what will you call Bush ?

a President
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin

BiafraudExposed:

a President
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by esdee108(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

are u talking 2 me
It's for everyone sir.
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Justiceleague1: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
omenka:
how is NK? Hows the bns grin
op,hillary shud go and care for clinton,jawe.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

how is NK? Hows the bns grin

op,hillary shud go and care for clinton,jawe.

cheesy

So your'e not ipob?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Debt For Nigeria, As FG Seeks $100 Million Broadband Loan From India / One Million Dead Voters In INEC Register – Secondus / Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations,

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.