Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. (10864 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Areooje: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hillary will definitely be linked to bin laden. This is cos of her actions and inactions together with Obama. Their failure was from God. They were covered by shame and anybody that will propage evils, like gay marriages, shall always be covered by shame.
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Areooje:
Hillary will definitely be linked to bin laden. This is cos of her actions and inactions together with Obama. Their failure was from God. They were covered by shame and anybody that will propage evils, like gay marriages, shall always be covered by shame.

Gay people must be the ones causing all the evils in the hell called Nigeria, right? undecided
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by youngaz(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
masonkz:

Gay people must be the ones causing all the evils in the hell called Nigeria, right? undecided
Abi..I wonder too oo...Nigeria dat is against Gay marriage what are dey achieving...we can't even stand US in anytin...except to be shouting "Gay dis...Gay dat" all d time...people shaaa....*Sigh*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Embattled Justice Ajumogobia, Withdraws Name Of Godwin Obla / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.