Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! - Culture (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! (171602 Views)

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Do You Speak Yoruba? / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2010
^not to worry , u are forgiven
dont let it happen again wink cheesy cheesy
is it only pele u no sef grin grin grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by emofine(f): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^not to worry , u are forgiven
dont let it happen again wink cheesy cheesy
is it only pele u no sef grin grin grin

Haha I also know mo ni fere kiss

Ẹ ku Ayọ Keresimesi ati Ọdun Tuntun cool (ok fine I googled it but I'm trying lol)
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2010
^^ awwh moni fe re na kiss kiss grin grin
cheater u tried sha googled d rite word heehe
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by FBS: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2010
Eku odun o!
Ki Olorun Oba da gbogbo wa si o!
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, let's talk about you and your life.

I bet by the time we're done, the thread go reach page 100. Even you sef wont want to post here again. grin
no probs baby,at least it would brighten up dis thread for a change,unlike what we are experiencing here every time.Dis thread is the most borest pardon my graammar pls on Nairaland,there is no life in it at all at all sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

no probs baby,at least it would brighten up dis thread for a change,unlike what we are experiencing here every time.Dis thread is the most borest pardon my graammar pls on Nairaland,there is no life in it at all at all sad sad sad sad sad sad

Oya, tell me sth about your life. We can spice it up. [and no, not your usual se x talk lipsrsealed]
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
Eyin temi ki lo n sele?
Bawo la se nse odun titun to nbo yi?
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oya, tell me sth about your life. We can spice it up. [and no, not your usual se x talk lipsrsealed]
i have no other life to share wid except my sex life.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
mydreamz:

Eyin temi ki lo n sele?
Bawo la se nse odun titun to nbo yi?
[b]
Iya ngbali [/b]wipe a ko gbudo ki ara wa moh.
O sope o ti n boring ju.
Jor bami bere lowo re nkan ti a le so.
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

i have no other life to share wid except my sex life.

ki lo n se e? se o ro pe gbogbo wa ko ni oro asun-papo [sex life] lati so ni?
Awe mi, jor bami wa oro imiran so jo.
I bet your sex life is boring tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by dayokanu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
A dupe ooo.

Ileke Idi ti n gbo Yoruba die die
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2010
dayokanu:

A dupe ooo.

ta lo ko ileke idi ni yoruba?abe ta ni o ti ko yoruba ohun?
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
dayokanu:

A dupe ooo.

ewo eleyi. . . shior.
s'emi ko lo ko e ni Yoruba gan?
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ki lo n se e? se o ro pe gbogbo wa ko ni oro asun-papo [sex life] lati so ni?
Awe mi, jor bami wa oro imiran so jo.
I bet your sex life is boring tongue lipsrsealed grin
yes you are right but not as boring as this thread,come to think of it,you are no gradually giving the thread some life,not the usual greetings that i always read day in day out grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

yes you are right but not as boring as this thread,come to think of it,you are no gradually giving the thread some life,not the usual greetings that i always read day in day out grin

hehehe, how are you? How was the sun today? Did the sun rise?
How was your new year? Se e wa daada?

grin grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hehehe, how are you? How was the sun today? Did the sun rise?
How was your new year? Se e wa daada?

grin grin
here we go again,you guys are so used to all these stuffs that you are not ready to change,abeg i don comot for una,i dey go romance where better life/people dey tongue
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

here we go again,you guys are so used to all these stuffs that you are not ready to change,abeg i don comot for una,i dey go romance where better life/people dey tongue

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
I was messing with you.  Oya, tell me about [b]that [/b]thing, how you got it and who gave it to you [sex life] tongue
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[b]LMAO!!! grin grin grin[/b]I was messing with you. Oya, tell me about [b]that [/b]thing, how you got it and who gave it to you [sex life] tongue
now dis is it
at least its better than e karo,e ka san, e ka le,e wa jeun, e wa mu omi, se e wa dada and all those craps.
I do not get my fun wenever i come to this end of NL,but go to other place,man mi you go laugh tire and you wud surely come back 4 more,idi sorry i mean ileke,you know wetin i dey yarn now
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 31, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

now dis is it
at least its better than e karo,e ka san, e ka le,e wa jeun, e wa mu omi, se e wa dada and all those craps.
I do not get my fun wenever i come to this end of NL,but go to other place,man mi you go laugh tire and you wud surely come back 4 more,idi sorry i mean ileke,you know wetin i dey yarn now

Iwo omo okunrin yii, mii moh nkan ti o n so nau.

You know you need to make it fun too, not just wait here for ileke-idi to make it fun for you.

Now I told you to tell me how many moves you know in the bedroom and you're trying to change the subject again. I assume it means you got no action in there, mr obowunmi cool grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Iwo omo okunrin yii, mii moh nkan ti o n so nau.

You know you need to make it fun too, not just wait here for ileke-idi to make it fun for you.

Now I told you to tell me how many moves you know in the bedroom and you're trying to change the subject again. I assume it means you got no action in there, mr obowunmi cool grin
madam idi,why is you interested in my bedroom antics abi you wan have a taste of my kinikan and mr obowunmi cousin my eku asin greets you,he is now in iraq grin
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by tanimz(f): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2011
Eku odun tuntun o! cool
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IFELEKE(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2011
A Ku Odun Tuntun O!
Odun yi a'a san wa s'owo,a'a san wa s'omo, a tun san wa si aiku ti'in se baale oro. . .Nire nire ni gbogbo ojo a san wa lagbara eledua.
Ayo ni O!
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
will you people stop all these your so called greetings and say somethn new and exicting at least for once,aren,t you tired of saying the same thing all through the year?kai,yorubas are known to be lovely,funny and lively people but this thread is completely opposite of what i know my people to be,pls get a life and stop boring this thread with all these dry greetings,this is a new year for God sake. Hisses and walks away
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

will you people stop all these your so called greetings and say somethn new and exicting at least for once,aren,t you tired of saying the same thing all through the year?kai,yorubas are known to be lovely,funny and lively people but this thread is completely opposite of what i know my people to be,pls get a life and stop boring this thread with all these dry greetings,this is a new year for God sake. Hisses and walks away

ROTFL!! Ikiki ma dun e gan o. cheesy
Ibinu omo eniyan. . . .Nigerian men and their "scintillating" temper tongue

IYA NGBALI:

madam idi,why is you interested in my bedroom antics abi you wan have a taste of my kinikan and mr obowunmi cousin my eku asin greets you,he is now in iraq grin
Why should I not be interested in your bedroom antics?
Na who dash you privacy again?
mo fe gbo story jor. . . .ba mi soro tongue
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
IFELEKE:

A Ku Odun Tuntun O!
Odun yi a'a san wa s'owo,a'a san wa s'omo, a tun san wa si aiku ti'in se baale oro. . .Nire nire ni gbogbo ojo a san wa lagbara eledua.
Ayo ni O!
Amin!

Omo ora Ekiti, in ma ku odun na o!!

tanimz:

Eku odun tuntun o! cool

same to you grin

*smiles @ IYA NGBALI * cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by aljharem(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2011
nagoda,,nagoda grin grin

shey alafiya ni gbobo yin wa

e mi nor gbo yoruba der,der (small small)
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by aljharem11(m): 4:14am On Jan 03, 2011
ileke-idi

i am learning oooo wink
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by tubabie(f): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2011
Eyin eeyan eku alaja odun o, a o se opo e l'aiye o.

@Iya ngbali
Bawo lo se n se e grin Ti o ba so ara e ,maa fi kiki se e lese.
Kilode naa?? Daa oro ti o dun si le waa de ri pe awon eeyan maa da si .
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by nana(f): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2011
E kale,E karo,E kasan.

How is gbogbo yin doing?
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2011
nana:

E kale,E karo,E kasan.

How is gbogbo yin doing?
grin grin grin

alj harem1:

ileke-idi

i am learning oooo wink
eh ehn, oh really. I'm impressed tongue
Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! by sulad82i(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2011
If you are on facebook, here is a link to a group created on facebook for yoruba lovers.

Gbogbo yin l'a pe

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130674528822

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply)

Most Frequently Used Insult In Nigeria / Funny But Wise African Proverbs. / Efik/ibibio Names And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.